The Sheep owned by Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Siltaris

The Sheep owned by Troll's Bane

Post by Siltaris »

Dear Citizens of Troll's Bane, dear folks of Gobiath,

Since the latest mysterious dissappearing of sheep from the lush meadows in the north of the Town of Troll's Bane, the Government is forced to act.

Since these sheep are property of Troll's Bane, it is not allowed by anyone to harm them or to bring them to another place.

Now, the sheep will be branded with signatures of Troll's Bane to make it possible to recognise them.

Furthermore the Guard of Troll's Bane as well as the Citizens of Troll's Bane are asked to have an eye on the sheep from time to time.
If you see something suspicious, please inform me immediately.

Sincerely,
~Siltaris~
Governor of Troll's Bane
Grivijak
Location: In the temple thinking up methods to steal Keikan's Lockpick.

Post by Grivijak »

How many sheep are missing?

-Grivijak
Damien Wolfebrook~

Post by Damien Wolfebrook~ »

Oh deary me! While I was walking along up north, just minding my own business, I sat down to enjoy the nature and hummed a few tunes, before I knew it, a man in a hood and dark clothing plopped out of nowhere, stole one of the innocent sheep and ran! Oh dear! Please act quickly before all of those cute fuzzy animals are gone!

~Unsigned
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

Keep your words from this parchment. If you sign your name, perhaps you shall get more sympathy.
Skaalib
Damien Wolfebrook~

Post by Damien Wolfebrook~ »

Ooh! Excuse me! Inside of all the hustle and bustle, and my endless fear I must'a forgotten!

~Katherine Burgandy