A parchment

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Darlok

A parchment

Post by Darlok »

This parchment can be found at various location throughout the whole island.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Citizens, Inhabitants, Free folk,

Northerot is reborn!
We have reclaimed the castle from the false occupier.
Yet we are holding no grudge against them, since they just do not know better.

Northerot official remains neutral towards every other faction on this island.
Yet we suggest the two knighthoods, namely “Kallahorn”
and “Weisse Adler” to keep a distance towards the castle.
It would be unfortunate to catch them intruding.

Northerot is currently looking for four capable men from your midst.
These men will be granted training in the ways of warfare,
if they succeed they will be allowed to learn the arts of fighting beyond your comparison.

Lord Darlok,
Ruler of the Castle Northerot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

Well, let me write here what I send you alreay with a dove.

And why should we care for you and your "claim"? What is if we decide to simply laugh about you and don't taking it serious? Even more, what is if we decide to enter "your" castle, throw you out and give it to its rightfull owner, Varshikar?

Will you behave like the last time we encountered you? Sitting in your chair and doing as if nothing bad is happening around you while the enemys slice you in pieces? Will you stick your fingers into your ears and sing "lalala there is noone!" while an other force is crushing the doors to your room?

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Who made Varshikar the rightfull owner Samantha Meryadeles? I dare doubt the ones whom said that the castle was rightfully Varshikar's while it was master Darlok whom planned the castle, and had it built.

You have not been here long enough to hold any authority over that lady Meryadeles. In the eyes of many you are still a Salkamaerian outsider.

~Misjbar Mehialho~
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

And who made Darlok the rightful owner before that?

F
Samantha Meryadeles

In the eyes of even more you are still a through evil powers revived follower of Moshran who commited many crimes and caused alot of troubles, Mister Mehialho.

So what?

Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

To mister F, the fact that he built the castle does give him a certain right. Perhaps your lizard brain needs some reconfiguring using the power of magic or perhaps sharp, pointy things.

And, lady Meryadeles, that's not a point of discussion here. I am merely saying that you don't have a clue what it was like in Darlok's time, effectively negating all your comments. Thank me next time for educating you love.

~Misjbar Mehialho~
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

He walked to what was a pile of rubble and claimed it as his own. So in fact, both Varshikar and Darlok claimed it under the same circumstances. And since Aristeaus has already made a showing of this fool, I think it would be wise to say Varshikar still owns it.

F
Samantha Meryadeles

Not Darlok built the castle, the peoples of the isle did it, being blackmailed to do so through Darloks evil power. So the castle really belongs to the peoples of the isle who built it.

Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

I do believe the people willingly built his castle, knowing to the fullest that it would be his. Do try to keep up with what I say lady Meryadeles. You were not here, so do not speak about things you do not know squat about. And I thought I did ask you to thank me for educating you. Ah well, the ungrateful are often fools.

~Misjbar Mehialho~
Samantha Meryadeles

You are wrong informed. Darlok used some powers to cause a drought on the isle. To stop this drought he blackmailed the isles population to build his castle. It was either building the castle, or dieng in a huge drought.

You really should inform yourself better. Or maybe you did and just lied...another time.

Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Not trying to be rather obvious here, but the people still had the choice of building his castle lady Meryadeles. They went willingly. That still counts for it being his castle, no matter how it was built through his intent.

~Misjbar Mehialho~
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

We went willingly, simply because the alternative was death. In the end, Darlok did not lift his curse from the island and we were forced to find the solution to the drought ourselves.

-Brendan Mason
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

So apparently, it turns out, that the alternative was not death. Then was it not your own stupid ways mister Brendan Mason or should I say Melchirisa, that led to the construction of this castle?

~Misjbar Mehialho~
Callith

Post by Callith »

Misjibar,

Blackmail is considered to be coercing people to do your bidding through threats of violence or leverage, Darlok constantly summoned rotworms to attack innocent people and threatened continued violence if no one built his castle, he also caused the drought, which we in the end had to summon divine intervention to end. I would also like to point out that I have been part of the two task forces that have evicted Darlok from his castle, so hopefully three times the charm will see him gone for good. I also killed his last elven servant think about that before it is to late.

Finally I would just like to say, you are banned from Tol Vanima, forever. If I see you there I will cut you down on site.

Callith
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Thank goodness you are never there love.

~Misjbar Mehialho~
Callith

Post by Callith »

You have been lucky not to encounter me yet, but it only takes one mistimed visit.

Callith