For those who wish to join the guard.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ereaes

For those who wish to join the guard.

Post by Ereaes »

Many of Fooser's Royal guards are leaving because of my appointment of captain. That is their choice, though i find it fool hearty considering that they vowed to protect the town, not to walk out on it.

I am calling together all those who wish to be part of the guard. To be part of the guard you must send me a dove and meet me personally. But if you happen to see me about the town, no dove is necessary. If you are ready to be a guard in mine eyes i will give you a position of recruit, which will elevate with your good work and dedication to the town.

I am also calling together all those who were once within the guard. Should a few of you older guards read this, the ones that were befor the 'royal guard.' I ask you to see me, if you wish to take up the duty of defending your town once more.

We will learn to work together once more, or for the first time, and learn to trust one another, but mind you his does not happen over night.

Revlen, captain of the town guard
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

I will not accept any to whom have a affiliation with another Group and or faction. To be a guard you must have one loyalty, and one alone, and that is to the town of Trollsbane. I might make an exception if you explain your reasoning soundly to me, and that is a stretch.

Again this is a reminder, the guard is lacking in recruits and guards. If you wish to join, send me a dove and we will make a meeting, or seek me out.

Revlen, captain of the guard
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

da guardies are weaks! Eberyone's whoo joins dem whub dies. Nub by mehs smashy buts by Revlens insanityss

unsigned
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I seriously doubt you could die because your overling is insane...

~Unsigned~
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Yes because we all know how well the guard has been since i left and Rothman's removal. Of course, the guard has been at the top of its game, theft, murder, or a combination of the two going nearly unchecked untill a few of the royal guards actually did something. I am not an inexperienced lad that was voted into the position, like a few of the other captains that did little in their tenure as captains. This is not the first time i have been captain, and as when i was captain before i will check the thieves and murderers. If you think me insane, then that is your choice and perception. I at least have the dignity and sand to sign my name on what i write.

Again the town guard is still open for recruits and all others that wish to join.

Revlen, captain of the town guard
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I suggest people join him. When he was in charge of the guard last time everything was much better than it is today; with order actually being maintained. Today you can be chased by a man with a knife through a shop without a guard even paying any attention to your cries for help. Therefore I think people should rejoin to bring the guard to what it once was.

~Unsigned~