Coronation // Krönung

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kingdom of Silverbrand

Coronation // Krönung

Post by Kingdom of Silverbrand »

Neat parchments have been pinned in and around Trollsbane, Varshikar, Greenbriar, and Tol Vanima by armored dwarven messengers.
They all read:

Sorgfältig wurden einige Anschläge in und um Trollsbane, Varshikar, Greenbriar und Tol Vanima von gepanzerten Zwergenboten angeschlagen.
Sie alle lauten:

Höret, Höret!

Das Königreich Silberbrand gibt bekannt, dass König Ghorn Gemfist I. sich, nach seinem unermüdlichen Einsatz in Leitung und Verteidigung der Stadt in den wohlverdienten Ruhestand zurückgezogen hat.

Als durch ihn bestimmten Nachfolger wird Thurbert am

((Freitag, 24. November, 19:30 ))

zum neuen König Silberbrands gekrönt.

Alle Freunde Silberbrands, sind zu den darauf folgenden Feierlichkeiten eingeladen, Gesandtschaften aller größeren Gilden und Städte werden begrüßt, um etwaige Verträge oder mündliche Versprechen auch unter der neuen Herrschaft zu erneuern, oder neue Verbesserungen der Beziehungen anzudenken.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hear ye, hear ye!

The kingdom of Silverbrand hereby announces the well-earned retirement of King Ghorn Gemfist I after his effords in leading and defending the town.

Thurbert will follow him as his designated successor and shall be coronated the next king of Silverbrand

((Friday, 24.November 19:30 GMT+1))

All friends of Silverbrand are invited to participate in the festivities that will follow the ceremony.

Ambassadors of the biggest guilds and towns are welcomed aswell, to renew the treaties or oral promises given in the past or to start talks for new improvements of the relationship between Silverbrand and the rest of the island.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

a dove lands at Silverbrand carrying a small note attached to it's leg and on the outside of the note is written with very precise handwriting "To King Thurbert of Silverbrand"

Your Royal Highness King Thurbert,
I wish to pay my respects to you on behalf of Greenbriar and definitely plan on attending the coronation if at all possible.

I would hope also that our trade agreement and friendly relations will continue as before.

Sincerely,
Achae Eanstray,
Acting Mayor of Greenbriar
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

A shabbily dressed man with shaggy hair reads the parchent in Varshikar, widens his eyes, and swiftly writes down his response, attaching it beneath.

Hail, Thurbert, King!
My warmest congratulations to Thurbert, and by my heart I wish
that under your reign the realm of Silverbrand may flourish!
I don't think i will attend the coronation, but expect my coming
to congratulate personally nevertheless.

Irmorom's blessings with you.

Sincerely,

~Gryphius Messerzunge
Saril

Post by Saril »

Es war großartig,
das Essen, der Met, die Feier.

Möge König Thurbert lange und erfolgreich über Silberbrand regieren

Ach mein Geschenk werde ich nachreichen da ihr, euer Hoheit, so früh gehen musstet.

Hochachtungsvoll

Saril Gilgalad
jonathan norderweiden

Post by jonathan norderweiden »

auf einem kleinen zettel steht mit kritzelschrift:

Gehabt euch wohl, König Thurbert.

Freut herrscht in meinem kleinen Herz über eure Krönung. Leider war ich alleine über längere Zeit im Norden unterwegs. Ihre Ernennung und ihre Krönung bekam ich damit nicht mit. Trotzdem wünsche ich euch eine wohlergehende und erfolgreiche Regentschaft. Langes Leben und Glück und Segen.

Jonathan Norderweiden
oft genannt der Weise, oft gescholten der Faule
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

#me is talking to himself:

so, here i'm sittingoutside the gates silberbrandt...
I, a Jarl...
shoved out of the gate, like a beggar.
the new king disapeared so quick, that i could not even hand him a gift.

that's, what for i crossed half the island. thats, what for i had to defend myself against alizzard robber...

and at the table, where i was seated, there wasn't even food. not even daring to dream about beer or mead.

but yes, at least, i met three helpfull dwarves, who helped a lame about - what were their names? einkil, xantor and... ah yes, guran!

ach, what matters! so i can sell the grain, instead of gifting it away!

up with me, i'll limp back to the nordmark!

--------------------

#me fuehrt selbstgespraeche:

tja, hier sitze ich vor den toren silberbrandts...
ich, ein Jarl...
vor die tuer gesetzt, wie ein bettler.
der neue koenig verschwand so schnell, dass ich ihm nicht mal ein geschenk ueberreichen konnte.

dafuer bin ich ueber die halbe insel marschiert. dafuer musste ich mich vor den toren von trollsbane gegen eine raeuberische echse wehren...

und an dem tisch, wo ich plaziert wurde gabs nicht mal was zu essen. von met oder bier nicht mal getraeumt.

na ja, immerhin, drei hilfreiche zwerge hab ich kennengelernt, die einen lahmen stuetzen - wie hiessen die noch? einkil, xantor und... ach ja, guran!

ach, was solls! so kann ich das getreide verkaufen, statt verschenken!

auf, dann hinke ich mal zurueck in die nordmark!