A bandit near Trolls Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

pharse

A bandit near Trolls Bane

Post by pharse »

Hereby I accuse the human Helt Foraker of mugging and aussault in two cases.

The first incident happened at the crypt in the North of the castle of the Grey Rose. There he threatened the dwarf Xulkar but with the help of another dwarf and me we were able to run him off.
He weared a grey coat with the hood pulled up, but nobody can delude the elvish senses with such a laughable disguise.

I returned to Trolls Bane for trading. Then I wanted to go back to the crypt to look after the dwarves. But a few metres after leaving Trolls Bane I met him again and he also tried to rip me off - successfully.

I demand that he will get what he deserves! And I want my property back!

# Lonsúr #
Citizen of Greenbriar
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Mr Foraker is a well respected alderman of Greenbriar. I doubt he would do such things. You probably misunderstood the situations.

~Unsigned~
pharse

Post by pharse »

misunderstood?

He threatened Xulkar by pressing a blade against his throat.

How could I "misunderstand" that situation?

# Lonsúr #
Foraker

Post by Foraker »

AlexRose12345678910 wrote:Mr Foraker is a well respected alderman of Greenbriar. I doubt he would do such things. You probably misunderstood the situations.

~Unsigned~
I think there was a grave mistake made. I was never even near the crypts today. I was spending my morning hours in Varshikar by their mines. You must be severely mistaken for I would never do such a thing. I am a man of impeccable honor and do not prey upon those who are weaker then me. I do not start fights either for that matter unless necessity forces me to. I wish you would recall this statement against my person. If you wish to talk to me I am usually in Greenbriar or in Trollsbane. Please contact me as soon as possible so I can clear this matter up and assure you that it was not me that you had problems with. I trust as the unsigned writer wrote that this was just a large misunderstanding on your part.

Sincerely,
Alderman Foraker of Greenbriar
pharse

Post by pharse »

Are there any witnesses who can affirm that you were the whole time in the mines? Any reliable witnesses?
I don´t think so.

Of course we can meet in Trolls Bane. But without any weapons or armour and I want that the two dwarves and an official of the town is present, at least a guard.

# Lonsúr #
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

The crypt is not within Trollsbane's jurasdiction. Being mugged outside of the walls is within our land, but not within the reach of our guard and law, because we are already spread a bit thin as it is. This has also been the town policy for as long as I can remember, so there is not much the town can do. If you are ever harmed within the walls though, please report it quickly and it will be handled.

Fooser I
Foraker

Post by Foraker »

Lonsur, I see no reason for you to think that I am a bandit and it truly grieves me to hear you say this. I would prefer we had our meeting in our town of Greenbriar under the eye of our own officials. These being Mayor Rumil Togrin and Mark Strongarm. These dwarves that you speak of are of course welcome to come but I have not seen a dwarf in a very long time so I am not sure of what you hope to accomplish. Also, having no weapons or arm is completely acceptable by me. I would never raise my blade to a friend anyways. Please consider this request and if you have any further questions or comments please send me a dove so we can stop bothering everyone with this problem that you seem to have with me.

Sincerely,
Alderman Foraker of Greenbriar
pharse

Post by pharse »

Dear "King" Fooser,

the incident with the dwarves was at the crypt, but he raped me just in front of the gates of Trolls Bane! This leads me to assume that you don´t care about the safety of the travellers visiting Trolls Bane. Great policy. That´s exactly why I left Bane.

So if this is the god´s will we can also meet in Greenbriar. Anyway, at least Xulkar must be there. He is an important witness.

As soon as I receive an answer of him I will send you, Foraker, a dove and we can arrange the meeting.

# Lonsúr #
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Raped by one of the humans? What an interesting story to say the least.

~LL~
Gerron Defreny

Post by Gerron Defreny »

Dear Lonsúr,

you may should know, that there are not onehundret Guards in Trollsbane who can watch every small part of the town at every time.

Of course the guards care about the safty of the travellers and traders. But its just impossible to be at every place, every time.

So if you have any proofes for the guilty of Mr. Foraker, you may send them to me and i will try to take care of this.

Gerron Defreny,
Royal Guard
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Lonsur.

First he tried to rip you off.

Now he raped you.

What next?

~Unsigned~
Korwin

Post by Korwin »

You people have no appreciation for literary flourishes.
pharse

Post by pharse »

Gerron Defreny wrote:Dear Lonsúr,

you may should know, that there are not onehundret Guards in Trollsbane who can watch every small part of the town at every time.

Of course the guards care about the safty of the travellers and traders. But its just impossible to be at every place, every time.

So if you have any proofes for the guilty of Mr. Foraker, you may send them to me and i will try to take care of this.

Gerron Defreny,
Royal Guard
Mr Defreny, I´m not complaining about the incompetence of the guards, at all...it´s the policy.

I have no proof, but there are two more witnesses: the dwarves. However the meeting will probably be in Greenbriar. I will inform you about the result.

Sincerely

# Lonsúr #

del ooc, use PMs
Solumn

Post by Solumn »

There are two orcs in town who planed attack on me. They are very dangerous pair.

One((578******)) call himself Bro'gun, the great smith. Another with missing teeth((489******)) who claimed lost his weapon to the wolf yet stroke me with his sword. I gave him a decent crafted cursed shield as protection. Now I am very regret. Bro'gun said he is best smith, so I am curious about it. They lured me into Trolls Bane workshop to try to mug me. Another orc said he have ore to give to Bro'gun, so I waited. I lost attention to them while they made the transaction, in which I don't know if that orc give Bro'gun ore or not. Then suddenly the orc who claim he lost all of his stuff to wolves stroke me with his sword. Been dealing much of bandits in my life, my instinct guide me through this mad attack. Only scratch in my arm. And they call me a thief. That cursed I gave him worth more than thousand of any kind of ore. Why would I steal some ore from him? Those who know me should know I always mine on my own. They took advantage of my kindness. They shall be hung.

They planed all of this, the orc said he have no weapon to let down my guard, so they can group attack me. Best smith? I have not met any orc is better than Hu'greu.

Solumn
Gisela

Post by Gisela »

*she limps to the board and slowly reads it wiping some blood from her face as she does. A little blood is still running down her arm and leg.

*she pins a small note with some dried blood on it to the others

So this is the town of Trollsbane that allows ghosting in town for thieving even though the property was given back?

Unsigned