-Judicial Happenings in Trollsbane-

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Fooser

-Judicial Happenings in Trollsbane-

Post by Fooser »

This is a list of happenings of the town, from what is reported to me, and hopefully guards will send info also. This is for general knowledge and safety of citizens to know who is considered dangerous.

Banned Individuals:
Avalyon - Elf, male
Ku'Agor - Orc, male
Vorg - Orc, male
Dravian - Lich...female
Darlok
Human ((1333*******))

Current Trials

Wanted

Dwarf male, wanted for aiding a kidnap of an elf lady, looks like ((162*******)), he is wanted for punishment.

Human that looks like ((1333*******)) is wanted for resisting arrest, assault, and kidnapping others for money. He was found in the tavern earlier, but was protected, and he escaped our grasp.

Human man, Dustry describes as looking like ((122*******)) attacked a lady near the hospital. Be careful of him.

Thurbert Describes: "Today when I had buisiness to do in your town, an orc with the ugliest nose you ever seen ( (18*******) ) approached me and asked for me money. Though he changed his mind after he saw me axe har! "

Elf, Unkown Name, Male, Looks like (92******) - Attempted Theft, and Attempted Assault on Skaalib the lizard near the pigs in the south area of town.

UPDATED: Boy found and put in prison. He cooperated and gave things back. He confessed to the crime against Tink, and an unnamed halfling. He also gave items to give back, please seek Fooser for this. Human Child, described as "dirty", looked like (1104******) - Theft of Tinkarella the fairy at knife point. She described him as a child, and if this is so, please take custody and don't harm him. But be careful if they do have some sort of weapon. Possible association with Galthran.

Kl'urk - Protecting criminals, harassing citizens, assault.

Jailed Individuals
Professor Zz' Shs' Ra - Short term ((Contact me for letting out, it wasnt intended for you to be in jail long/if at all, but you disconnected IG))
Vorg
Last edited by Fooser on Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:28 am, edited 41 times in total.
Richard Cypher

Wanted list

Post by Richard Cypher »

My own wanted list:

Fooser
Dead not alive

And anyone else who is against me
Dead not alive

--RICHARD MARTINS--
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

What is with the orc known as Ku for attacking our Governor and tyring to kidnap him in the night of that cultists' ritual?
Elénsar Serágon

Post by Elénsar Serágon »

Richard Martin , you think you´re so strong and the best of all... but when you´re soooo great and perfect , why you leave the town and hide anywhere?
May you´re not so strong as you think?

~~unsigned~~
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Updated.
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Miklorius wrote:What is with the orc known as Ku for attacking our Governor and tyring to kidnap him in the night of that cultists' ritual?
Ku nub wanted cause Ku is pretty.
Message on well proves it.

Stupid oomies.

Ku!
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Unknown isn't spelled the way you did magistrate.

Lerian Lifi'al

P.S. Perhaps next time people should vote someone literate and someone with better ways of management, such as myself.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Excuse me, I made a writing error. Perhaps I was busy recovering from being kidnapped for a week, or from chasing criminals out of town, while you stand around writing pointless messages. I doubt the people want an obnoxious fool aiding their town either. Oh, perhaps I should check this to make sure I wrote it correctly, but I won't because it isn't worth my time.

F
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Updated.

They decided to go after the jail and free someone. So things will change, prisoners will be held in a different location, and we won't be making that mistake again.

F
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

The boy "Jackee", wanted for crime of theivery against Tink and other has been placed in prison, and confessed. More info is above.

F
Richard Cypher

Hmmm

Post by Richard Cypher »

The moment I can come to Trolls Bane I will. Other things hold me back now not cowardice as you seem to think. Am I truly the coward? I state my name and my intentions out loud. What do you do? You hide in the shadows to scared to sign your own name. FOOL!

--RICHARD MARTINS--
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Dravian was foolish enough to try a lone jail break earlier today, and he failed. Their tactics will no longer work now since we have watch over the cells, and they ploy no fair strategy in their work. We are confident that our prison will be able to hold Retlak and the other criminals we have, and that the temple is too foolish to change that. After some time of interrogation, we have moved the prisoners back after the incident.

F
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

It seems some changes to the jail have been made, and there is no longer windows looking from the outside to the first floor hallway, making the temples cowardly magic useless to gain access to our jail any longer. Your cheap trips will only fail now, and possibly lead to your own jailing as well.

Orcs of the temple, and orcs who aid them, the temple is a bunch of fools that are just using you, you bring further harm to your own race by siding with them. I suggest you all speak to the former leader of the Bloodskulls up north, he is an honorable orc. Step away from this path, because it will only lead to your end, and further hatred of your race. This is a reponse towards the orcs starting trouble within Trollsbane, and non temple orcs aiding them. It brings you no good.

TEMPLE MEMBERS are free to turn themselves in to recieve leniency. For those who do not turn themselves in and are caught within Trollsbane to be put in jail, you will NOT recieve an exit date. You can expect to spend a long time there, so think before you continue to act foolishly.

Fooser
Vorg

Post by Vorg »

I dont be in temple.

Vorg
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Your actions have shown otherwise, but if you wish to discuss, we can.

F
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Avalyon ordered pig innards and leather from me. I have told him that I shall no longer supply him. I will try to find him.

~usigned~
I shall leave my self as a mystery for now. If you know who I am please I ask you not to reveal it.
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

If you did not want to be know you should not have posted idiot. Avalyon knows who he asks for pig innards and if you refused him then posted saying you refused him he obviously knows who you are.

--RICHARD--
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Vorg is no temple member. He aid us because flow of coin is good, and Ku think lacks stone in chest.

Ku!
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

Everyone who helped or still is helping the Cult should be treated as a outlawed Cult member.

unsigned
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

I am pleased to say that the Temple provides more tolerance than the Town of Trollsbane.

N:.N.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Updated.

A male dwarf, who looks like (5629*****) is a complete moron who mindlessly does things for criminals, and is wanted for assault and attempted murder. He is banned from town, and when he is caught and put in prison, he will never be released.

F
Last edited by Fooser on Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

Harsh...atleast temple members have a chance to get out if they go in willingly.

So cruel Fooser,
Richard
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Does he say Arr a lot? I think I saw him earlier. Weird Dwarf... wouldn't tell me his name...
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

That would be the one.

F
J S

Post by J S »

He paid me 5 silvers! Yer think I ain't going ter kick ye snaky arse for 5 silvers? Arr! Pay more, and I'll kick 'is orcish arse!

Signed:
Fooser wrote:A male dwarf, who looks like (5629*****) is a complete moron who mindlessly does things for ciminals
Teh magistrate even miswrote morron 'n criminals!
Aye!
I'll charge ye more for that.

Arr!
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

A hooded figure walks to the board and laughts when he sees Ssafar's writing.

I'll have your head, Ssafar Zakarrr.

~Unsigned~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Fooser wrote:That would be the one.

F
He claims he's Ghorn and he reckons he has a magical storm axe.

I know him I'll help you catch him

~Unsigned~
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

Oh, the dwarf who says his name his Ghorm, and who claims he rules Goldbrand? He is harmless enough, just leave him be.

~Skaalib
Fooser

Re: -Judicial Happenings in Trollsbane-

Post by Fooser »

Update
Fooser wrote: A male dwarf who looks like (5629*****) is an ignorant fool who does deeds for enemies of the town. He is wanted for assault, and attempted murder. Once caught and jailed, he won't be released.
This dwarf has been found and captured. Despite what some are saying, we have not been claiming he is a part of the temple. He is wanted for aiding a temple member trying to attack citizens of the town. Since Ku failed he will be tried on lesser charges. Perhaps an agreement will be made before trial, it matters not.

He claimed his name is "Thalim Ragnar" and he does NOT seem to be a member of Silverbrand.

The charges are:
-Aiding a temple member attempting harm on Trollsbane citizens.
-Attempting to escape arrest.
-Assault on Trollsbane citizens.
-Accepting payment from a temple member for his deeds.

Fooser[/b]
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

As you can see, a Thalim Ragnar is infact not a member of our dwarven town.
However I want an explanation for the assault on Darroc by you Fooser and Stephen Rothman immediately, if you could send more informations about this incident to me I would be very grateful.

Thurbert
Chancellor of Silverbrand