Call to the citizens of Trollsbane // Aufruf an die Bürger

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Samantha Meryadeles

Call to the citizens of Trollsbane // Aufruf an die Bürger

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

This is a call to the citizens of Trollsbane, those who are on the citizenlist, and who are still travelling this town and lands.

I call up on you to raise your voice, to raise your opinion in the current matters.

Everyone of you still holding such a voice, shall write down with name if they want to uphold Rothman as their leader. A man who drags your town into wars and battles, a man who is the reason there is now chaos and blood on your streets. A man whithout honor, who doesn't do what is best for you, but best for him.

With Rothman as the leader, your town will go under soon in war and battles. It will be overrun by the undeads, and controlled by the evil of the temple. Your town won't be any more the prosperous trader town, the central of the isle. It will become deserted, and scorned. The peoples will think bad of you, the town will lose any friends on the isle, and any support. With Stephen your town will become isolated, and famous as a town of threats and war, warmongers, and shame of the isle.

So speak now, those on the citizenlist, and speak what your wishes are. Speak about your wishes of another leadership, a voter, or anything else. It is now on you, because Rothman can't seize the opinion of the folk, which he claims to stand behind him completly. Raise your opinion, and the isle will support you in any of your desicions and actions!

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~
Archmistress of Gobaith

p.s. and please don't start any arguements here, this papers exist alone to make the citizens voice and wish public.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dies ist ein Aufruf an die Bürger Trollsbanes. Jene Bürger welche sich noch auf der Bürgerliste befindet, und welche noch immer diese Stadt und die Länder bereisen.

Ich rufe euch auf eure Stimme zu erheben, und eure Meinung kund zu tun betreffend der derzeitigen Geschehenisse.

Ein Jeder Mann und jede Frau die noch über eine Stimme verfügen sollten hier mit ihrem Namen niederschreiben ob ihr auch weiterhin Stephen Rothman als euren idealen Führer beibehalten wollt. Ein Mann, der eure Stadt in Krieg und Kämpfe reisst. Ein Mann der die Schuld trägt am derzeitigen Chaos und dem Blut auf den Straßen. Ein Mann ohne Ehere, der nicht das Beste für eure Stadt unternimmt, sondern nur das beste für sich!

Mit Stephen Rothman als Führer wird eure Stadt schon bald im Krieg untergehen, und Kämpfe werden an jeder Ecke das Stadtbild zieren. Es wird schon bald von den Untoten überrannt sein, und vom Bösen des Tempels kontrolliert und korrumpiert. Eure Stadt wird nicht länger eine blühende Handelsstadt sein, das Zentrum der Insel. Nein, es wird verlassen sein von vielen euren Freunden, dank Rothman. Eure Stadt wird verpöhnt sein, und die Menschen der Insel werden euch den Rücken kehren. Weder Freunde noch Unterstützung würde eure Stadt unter Stephen Rothman erhalten. Mit ihm wird eure Stadt isoliert sein, und bekannt als Hort des Krieges und der Bedrohung. Als Schande der Insel.

So spricht now, ihr die ihr die Bürger seit, und spricht Weise über eure waren Wünsche. Spricht über eure Wünsche einer Führung betreffend, einer neuen Führung. Eure Wünsche wie es weitergehen soll, ob eine Wahl stattfindet, oder etwas anderes. Es liegt nun an euch, eure Stadt zu retten, denn Stephen Rothman kann zwar die Kämpfer für das Recht erschlagen, aber nicht die Stimme des Volkes, von dem er behauptet es steht geschlossen hinter ihm. Erhebt eure Stimme und sprecht eure Meinungen hier aus, und die Insel wird euch in all euren weisen Entscheidungen und Taten unterstützen!

Erzmagierin von Gobaith

p.s. Und bitte startet keine Streitgespräche oder Diskussionen hier. Diese Papiere sind allein dafür gedacht die Stimme des Volkes publik zu machen, und ihre Meinung zu hören
Last edited by Samantha Meryadeles on Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Samantha Meryadeles

There is the list of Citizen pinned under the paper // Dort ist eine Bürgerliste an das Papier gehäftet
Citizen list:
Allen
Alexander Dullblade
Alli Zelos
Amitola Dyani
Annabelle
Aragast
Arameh
Ariele
Artian
Arius Röttinger
Auric Stoneface
Baatar
Balamos
Baurus
Bidukan
Bjuurg Grimfate
Brennus
Cain Freemont
Carlito Sombra
Culandria
Dagon Alhy
Darius
Delanroth
Demonara
Derek Corydon
Deshinal
Dhaeraow Greybone
Dragoon
Draline Hobygone Togglebottom
Drex Theandrek
Erika Bluerod
Errian Abêth
Farel Leonsepth
Flipnick
Flitchnig Dubletom Vergiant Gimblsion
Fooser
Frederic
Galahan Jeirdan
Garen
Georgius Egrillek
Gildon Thirkell
Godfrey Devereux
Grant Rothman
Halik
Harvey Merryfoot
Jalen Noel
Jeanette
Jenny Hazel
Jeremey
Jeron Giandor
John Copland
Katrina
Kess
Lerian Lifi'al
Khalun
Kincent Nolarti
Korg Blacktooth
Ku 'Agor
Lance Dragonwill
Lance Thunnigan
William Macdonough
Lathaenal Merimen
Laviath Rathor
Lennier
Leon Ruvon
Leto Mahn
Liles
Marius Eisenhauer
Mark Delion
Mark Strongarm
Markous
Marvin Peedleman
Mazrian
Mephistus
Neeco
Nilo
Norson
Orren Padick
Pip Sunseed
Powenbea
Qill
Rankor Deathronk
Revlen
Ssafar
Salathe Kankas
Sate
Scorn Haldirden
Selisidour
Sess'sth
Simarillon
Siltaris
Slasthulphus
Stephen Rothman
Tahlian Lylth
Taliss Kazzxs
Taylor Windslasher
Thomas Teifensee
Ultoris
Valinis
Vlad
Zahya
Farel Leonsepth

Post by Farel Leonsepth »

Who are the choices off whom we can vote?

Farel
Samantha Meryadeles

My suggestion is that, if the peoples of the town wishes for a vote or new government, Mister Orren Padick, as a honorable, fair and neutral man and a good judge, coordinates anything for a new vote. That would mean also to coordinate the candidates. There will be those who want to stand up and lead the town, and he, and on your wish as citizens together with you, will decide about that.

The current peoples who raised their opinion about be voted as new Governeur are Mister Fooser, Lady Aleytys Lamar and now also Mister Liles. But that don't have to be the only ones.

Last edited by Samantha Meryadeles on Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liles

Post by Liles »

I am with Stephen.

Liles
Farfara

Post by Farfara »

the message has been scratched out, perhaps more violently than necessary, since it seems to have gouged into the wood beneath the parchment
Last edited by Farfara on Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadows

Post by Shadows »

Even though he is a fool. Stupid and utterly annoying. My vote is for him. I urge all those under me to vote this way, also.

Zahya
Farel Leonsepth

Post by Farel Leonsepth »

Fooser

Farel~
Liles

Post by Liles »

I would like to say I shall elect myself for the title.

Thank you.

Liles
Samantha Meryadeles

Are you now with Stephen, or do you wish a new vote and want to candidate yourself for it? Please make that clear, since you have currently both opinions standing here.

Liles

Post by Liles »

I will candidate myself yet remain my original vote to Stephen.

Liles.
Samantha Meryadeles

That is absurdism. Please decide for one of the two, and don't play on both sides. Opportunism won't help here.

Liles

Post by Liles »

I'm sure i'll get enough votes. So i'll keep my own for Stephen as it seems he needs it.

Liles
Matron

Post by Matron »

A note found on the board:

"I dont know who i want to see as Gernor. But what i know is that i dont want to have a man like Rothman. And further more i dont want to have a governor who works with Galthran who tried to kill me togehter with Retlak without any reason.

So.... i want to see a really good governor but noone of the candidates is good from my point of view. Thats why i will abstain."

The note isnt signed
Liles

Post by Liles »

Vote for me, you'll be glad you did.

Liles
Samantha Meryadeles

Again, any writing with an opinion and wish here that doesn't hold a name under it which fits to one of the citizens on the list won't be helpfull, please avoid that.

Alkuurg

Post by Alkuurg »

I support Lady Lamar

-Mark Delion
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

The one who is mistress over this island in all affairs magical is writing here as well. Why on earth are you meddling in business that doesn't lie in your area of expertise lord Meryadeles? If you desire so much that Orren Padrick leads this election in good ways, then why won't you leave it alone?

Find a spell that can rid the island of the undead once and for all, and leave political matters in which you are sticking your nose alone.

May the Five grant you an insight you have never possessed before,

~Lerian Lifial~
Samantha Meryadeles

Let us continue ignoring the unwished words of that annoying elf who is even worse than some old berry we all know. This here is in the interest of the whole town. Since the Governeur doesn't care to do it because he fears the outcome, someone other has to do it.

Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

I vote for Aleytys

Kincent Nolarti
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

If you need a citizen to do it, I will do it elf. Perhaps then you will stop your whining? As to my vote, I do not place my vote at this time.

T.W.
The Lone Wolf
Samantha Meryadeles

You don't have to vote yet, it is also okay if you write as a citizen that you want an other leader and that you are not happy with the current one and the situation because of him.

Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Samantha sticks her nose in, because the hostilities go far beyond Trollsbane, so concern is understandable. I also agree, Orren is a good man, and if this is the way people want to settle things, then so be it. A lot better than fighting, but it seems that has already occured somewhat.

F
Liles

Post by Liles »

Citizens! Vote for me, Liles. The persons person!

A vote for me is a vote for justice!

Liles
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I do vote Liles, my good friend if one must rule the lands, I would think you would do good in it.

Stephen
Matheus

Post by Matheus »

Lady Meryadeles,

I am happy to see that you are choosing a non-violent path in your search for better government, and for that I respect you. However, may I ask how you compiled this list of citizens?

Yours,
Matheus.
Samantha Meryadeles

That list is the official list of Citizens which I took from the informationpapers of the town Trollsbane, made public in the guild area of the townboard.

Grant

Post by Grant »

My vote is with my father, also, Lady Meryadeles how can you start a voting if you aren't even a citizen of Trolls Bane? And another, you say that you will contiune to strike down my father unless he realizes that he isn't the leader of Trolls Bane. If that is true, what is this election for?

Grant Rothman
Drex Thaendrak

Post by Drex Thaendrak »

Anyone else is better then Rothman. My vote goes to Lady Lamar.

Drex Thaendrak,
merchant and pawnbroker
Liles

Post by Liles »

I'm better than Rothman. Vote for me!

Liles