A declaration//Bekanntmachung

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alkuurg

A declaration//Bekanntmachung

Post by Alkuurg »

I Galthran, victorious in removing Stephen Rothman from his position of power in Trolls Bane have this to say.

I hope the citizens of this fair city will rejoice in their newfound freedom and the removal of such a vile, lying creature from a position that was much abused.

I hereby crown myself King of Trolls Bane and my first action will be to advance Lady Lamar to the role of Govenor. I know you will all agree that the Lady Lamar is a fine choice as her impartiality is reknowned far and wide, no longer will Trolls Bane suffer injustices towards her people.

Alas, this victory is far from complete. The vile dictator Rothman even now plots and schemes from the usurped city of Silverbrand. I urge every person in this city and the whole land to march with me and end this plague once and for all.

May this day usher in a glorious new age for the city of Trolls Bane.

~~King Galthran

<<< signed >>>
Princess
Aleytys Lamar

--------------------------------------

Ich, Galthran, der siegreich Stephen Rothman aus seiner Machtpostition in Troll's Bane entfernt hat, habe dies zu verkünden.

I hoffe die Bürger dieser Stadt werden sich an ihrer neugewonnenen Freiheit erfreuen, und auch an der Entfernung einer solch lasterhaften, lügenden Kreatur von einer Position, die oft missbraucht wurde.

Ich kröne mich hiermit selbst zum König von Troll's Bane, und meine erste Amtshandlung wird sein, Lady Lamar in die Rolle des Governors zu erheben. Ich weiß, dass ihr alle übereinstimmen werdet, dass Lady Lamar eine gute Wahl ist, da ihre Unparteilichkeit nah und fern bekannt ist, und nicht länger wird Troll's Bane unter Ungerechtigkeiten gegenüber dem Volke leiden.

Dennoch, dieser Sieg ist noch lange nicht entgültig. Der verruchte Diktator Rothman intrigiert und plant sogar jetzt noch in der eingenommenen Stadt Silberbrand. Ich mahne jede Person dieser Stadt und des ganzen Landes, mit mir zu marschieren, um dieser Plage ein für alle mal ein Ende zu setzen.

Möge dieser Tag ein glorreiches, neues Zeitalter für die Stadt Troll's Bane einläuten.

~~König Galthran

<<< gezeichnet >>>
Prinzessin
Aleytys Lamar
Governor of TrollsBane
Last edited by Alkuurg on Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meriel Pelith
Location: In the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower is a perfect one.

Post by Meriel Pelith »

Hail Lord Galthran and Hail Princess Lamar!

~ Meriel Pelith

Last edited by Meriel Pelith on Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

I'd like to announce my, Zharukkals and Skaalibs alliegance/pact with Galthran, we fight with him against Rothman.

~T.C~
Liles

Post by Liles »

Dear friends, citizens and overall inhabitants of

The island as a whole is currently
all of the threats from
current
rem

The post has been ripped off. Leaving only fragments of it left.
Last edited by Liles on Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

I hereby offer my services to King Galthran and especially our new Governor, Princess Aleytys Lamar. You shall have my sword and all my skills needed for the victory. But i'd also like to take the chance to request from our new King to turn his back to the Temple officially, and banish its known members from the town for good.

And those who still believe in the noble intentions of Stephen: A few weeks ago, i was witness of a conversation between Stephen, Nalzaxx and Retlak, that took place in the farm, southwards Troll's Bane. The process of the conversation clearly indicated, that Rothman fatally underestimated the power of the temple, and allowed their members to walk the town in consequence, what established the base for the terror the cult brought to us. Furthermore it led to the assumption, that he also sought for his own financial benefit. So the usurpation of Silverbrand was not the first fatal mistake he made.

Those who still stand with Stephen, and have a feeling of honor left, should take the chance to support our cause. Don't you keep on standing with a madman and his insane dreams any longer! It would be a terrible loss to all of us if noble, trustworthy men, that most of you are indeed, would face their death, only because they have put their trust into the wrong one. While our people have been divorced too long, we allowed our common enemy in the south of briar to mass his forces undisturbed. We need every brave warrior we can get, so don't waste your time, or even your life, to protect a madman, whose time has come.

I understand your doubts that you have in our king, but since his wondrous transformation back into a man, Galthran seems to be no longer the being he once was. Most of those who indeed took the chance to have a longer conversation with him now have a much more differentiated opinion of him. Don't take away your chance to find it out yourselves.

Sincerely,

~Gryphius Messerzunge
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

If joo sees King Galthran do ne wrong as king den point it out. So far he nub did ne thing rong. Gib urr new ruler a chance an see whub happens tur Troll's Bane. Joo will all beh happy.

Liles, joo made a choice dat affects joo mur den urr parchment above. Nub cen back down frum it. Maybe joo shuld have thinked about it.

Gort.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Well I hope it is obvious that Princess Lamar was infact a liar about who she was. She told us she was the one key to destroying Negros and I did not believe it, and now none should believe it. Galthran, Gort, Meriel and Retlak (all those whom have fought to bring this transition about) are in the blackstone cult and key factor in Negro's army.
I hope you all see this for what it is and perhaps you will get past their facade's of warm smiles and faint smiles.

Stephen Rothman
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

You're still a fool, keep up to date on some things.

~T.C~
Meriel Pelith

Post by Meriel Pelith »

That is hilarious to hear from the person who had made business with the cult to gain from them. And hilarious to hear from the person who's fault it was that Negros took advantage of the situation and attacked.

No wait, actually it's only sad.

~ Meriel Pelith
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

The blackstone was crippled because of me actually. And Negro's attack was also a dismal failure. Try again maybe. You sold your soul and now you profit from it.

Stephen Rothman
Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

Es is ja schön dat n neuer könig in Trolls bane is aber geändert hat sich noch nix.
Oder wie kan es dan zum beispiel sien das ein gewisser rankor deathronk
jeden angreift den er will ohne irgendwie bestrafft zu werden und dat miten in trolls bane
gez Balthor Pinnhand
Meriel Pelith

Post by Meriel Pelith »

Yet you let it happen. And why? Because you did not care for the savety of Trolls Bane enough, but instead taking over Silverbrand in your endless greed.

Secondly the only reason Trolls Bane is free from the cult, is the barrier around town, which was definitely not your work.

~ Meriel Pelith
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Does this conversation ring you a bell, dear former Governor? It is the conversation i was referring to. I was standing outside, writing down every single word, while you led this town to ist doom.

A piece of paper is attached beneath.
Nalzaxx: Greetings there Mister Rothman
Governor Stephen Rothman: I will assume you are from the temple of Bjolmur?
Nalzaxx: That is correct yes...I am Novice Nalzaxx. I represent the better interests of the temple when our mistress cannot be here. This....is Retlak. I hope you don't mind, but I feel safer travelling with a bodyguard.
Governor Stephen Rothman: As you know and probably suspect, I am putting my neck quite far out to keep you safe from Samantha and her warriors.
Nalzaxx: Indeed, and it is most appreciated by the temple
Governor Stephen Rothman: I do not believe it right to kill beings because of their beliefs.
Nalzaxx: Samantha is of the kind...that sees any action differing to her own is a threat, regardless of the danger they pose.
Governor Stephen Rothman: So tell me, what are the intentions of the temple?
Nalzaxx: They are rather transparent really, as are the intentions of any temple...to serve our Goddess and to reach higher levels of understanding. Our members are not inherently evil....most are infact neutral in character, but taken to our mistresses arms because of circumstance outside their power.
Governor Stephen Rothman: Trolls Bane does not wish a war with the temple, and we will remain tolerant of your beliefs so long as the temple and it's members do not harm or cause trouble in trolls bane.
Nalzaxx: Of course, it has never been our intention to harm the town of Trollsbane. If some of our...lesser members bring it upon themselves to cause trouble within your walls, then take a personal apology from me for their actions.
Governor Stephen Rothman: And what shall be done to them?
Nalzaxx: We will chastise them and punish them appropriately, but please remember, unlike I am sure is rumoured, we do not own their souls, they are still in control of their own actions, and so our control of them, is just as limited as is your control of your guards.
Governor Stephen Rothman: Donations from the temple are accepted and go a long way to convince people of your peaceful intentions. Many are swayed by Samantha's and Damien's words of what evil and danger you are.
Nalzaxx: Indeed, as with many mages, they grow proud, and fear that which is not like them
Governor Stephen Rothman: What will the temple do when Samantha and Silverbrand come marching to burn down your halls?
Nalzaxx: We will attempt to allay them peacefully of course, but naturally, if it comes to it, we are not unprepared to defend ourselves
Governor Stephen Rothman: What powers do you hold?
Nalzaxx: As you can see, we hold deep knowledge of the arts of necromancy. We have a number of skilled warriors and mages amongst our kind.
Governor Stephen Rothman: I assume you are not willing to give me a roster?
Nalzaxx: No, that would be...foolhardy to say the least.
Governor Stephen Rothman: I would not know why, but you have a freedom to privacy.
Nalzaxx: Though I trust your own intentions....should Samantha take hold of such a list.
Governor Stephen Rothman: Understandable. But remember, I have written if she attacks anyone in town, she will be thrown i njail. And if she escapes jail, as I assume she will, she will be put down.
Nalzaxx: Of course, your support is appreciated, though I would prefer to err on the side of caution for the time being.
Governor Stephen Rothman: Samantha knows of where your temple is, you realize.
Nalzaxx: Indeed, though she does not weild the power to penetrate it.
Governor Stephen Rothman: There are rumors, spreads by Samantha naturally, that Salkamerian Paladins are coming to destroy you ... and burn down the city of trolls bane.
Governor Stephen Rothman: Can your Temple give us aid?
Nalzaxx: If the Paladins threaten the isle and your town, we will naturally aid you all we are able.
Governor Stephen Rothman: Very good.
Nalzaxx: It is only fair...that we defend your interests as you defend ours.
Governor Stephen Rothman: If you can keep all your members in line, if they can behave as Gra'able did last night, there will be no motivation from anyone besides Samantha and a few others to war with you.
Nalzaxx: Wonderful, then we will go our ways in peace, and deal with the magi should she become a threat.
Governor Stephen Rothman: Occasionally donations, the ones who can help fend of monsters do. You need good representation.
It clearly shows your short-mindedness and heavy-handed acting when you first negotiated with the members of the cult. You said, the temple was crippled because you? Well, then tell me how it could gain that much power beforehand.

It seems to me that you feed your own enemies before bringing them down, so your victory appears more heroic. I should have revealed this document earlier, then a lot of harm might have been prevented. It is too late for you to seek new allies, for no one trusts your words anymore. You might as well keep your errand-boys in Silverbrand, or give them leave. Better think of a speech you wish to hold on your trial, if you should live to see it.

Sincerely,

~ Gryphius Messerzunge.

P.S.: You dare to call my fiancee a liar? Well, how should i call then your self-spread rumour about having slept with her? You're...scum Stephen. You're so busy scorning on other ones that you completely forget, how rotten 'you' are. I pity you...you have nothing, and learning that will be the last and most painful lesson for you. May the great five have mercy with you.
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Long libs de king!

Ku!
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

Stephen's dealings with the temple or not, whether he 'helped' them gain power through inaction or even action or not, does not change the fact that the town has been given into the hands of a member of the temple, with several other temple members in positions of great power. You have completed the very act you accuse him of having started: you have GIVEN the town of Troll's Bane into the temple's power and control. You spit and accuse Stephen of having let them gain in power, yet you have let them have the ultimate power over your town.

You are fools.

(the parchment is left unsigned)
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

I'm glad someone said it. I don't think you are fools though. Citizens of Trollsbane are mostly temple members or have little education about the black cultists from people outside the cult. To newer commers to Golbaith, I understand that Trollsbane is a very attractive city having the tools to develop varrious crafts. Know that the temple of Bjolmur, the followers of morshan, will decieve and won't do any favors to you without expecting personal benefit or gain.

Mark Strongarm
Last edited by Mark Strongarm on Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

On behalf of the true government of Silverbrand

We welcome the changes in Trollsbane government and will talk to the new officials quickly about the foreign affairs arising from this change of power.

To the longlegs that still hide in Silverbrand:

All of you who surrender and withdraw from our town will be pardoned and do not have to fear the revenge of the dwarves for their acts.
We will even encourage those that apologize to do this infront of our god, Irmorom aswell so you can make peace with both the gods and the dwarves once more.

This offer does not apply to Grant or Stephen Rothman, if any of you surrender you will be jailed and brought infront of a high court to stand in for your crimes against Irmorom and his creation.

Thurbert,
Chancellor of Silverbrand
Grant

Post by Grant »

First off Galthran, you are a muderer. Second, although I respect Lady Lamar, she cannot speak the new langauge very well. The people that inhabiat Trolls Bane are mostly people that speak the new tongue. I for one won't serve a governor that can barely speak my langauge and has to have a translator to speak to the citizens of Trolls Bane. Third, Kings are leaders of islands or nations. NOT a single town. Fourth, you need to be voted in. Don't say that my father wasn't voted in, my father is the owner of the land that Trolls Bane sits on, I think.
Also, everyone that has accepted you as a the "king" of Trolls Bane are not even citizens of Trolls Bane. This declaration is shit I will not stand for it. I wish that every citizen of Trolls Bane that does not support Galthran, please send me a dove or sign your name here. If you would rather serve a ex bandit and known murderer then do it, for all of us know in our hearts that my father is the true ruler of Trolls Bane and that Galthran can't run his ass from a whole in the ground.

Grant Rothman
Follower of Governor Stephen Rothman
Page of the Knighthood of Trolls Bane
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

Shut Up, Fool.

~T.C~
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

Stephen I nub knows whur joo gets urr infromation. It always seems faulty.

Gort
Poots

Post by Poots »

I still don't see why you support a bandit a not a the one who has helped our city the most.

~Allen~
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

Dat nub make sense.

Gort
Talaena Landessi

Post by Talaena Landessi »

Killing evil that presents itself up front is far easier then rooting out currupt, power hungry, idiot governors.

Saressaui
Cain Freemont

Post by Cain Freemont »

Since when can there be a king of Troll's Bane? Surely this Galthran understands that kings govern Kingdoms, not small cities like ours? I also feel that there should not be a re-"crowning" of a leader. Perhaps we should all discuss this like civilized people, rather than letting yet another dictatorial figure arise to power as it has happened several times before. I have heard nothing good of this Galthran and I really don't appreciate the citizenry that's silently allowing him to ascend the chain of government. Something very suspicious is taking place and if that cannot be seen, then perhaps Troll's Bane deserves what happens to it this time.

Cain Freemont
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

We should definitively have a vote.
Cain Freemont

Post by Cain Freemont »

I trust Galthran and this "Princess" Lamar even less than I trust Stephen Rothman. A meeting of the real citizenry should be scheduled, not what this Lamar woman seems to be organizing.

Cain Freemont
Errian Abêth

Post by Errian Abêth »

There will be meetings. I think one can expect a few days of patience in these chaotic times.

signed,
Errian Abêth
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Why not hold a meeting as I have in the past? If you want change, you can hold an election. That has never been revoked or changed. Let the voice of Trolls bane indeed decide who they want to be led.

Stephen Rothman
Hadre Taliset

Post by Hadre Taliset »

When I read how many of you accepted and GREETED Galthran to power I laughed so hard that I disturbed all the animals within 20 meters and over half the animals 50 meters away. Even ants ran from the noise. This trully is a dark time if Galthran is head of the most populated town on this island. I shall be leaving Gobiath for some time. I shall have someone keep me current on what is happening so I know when to return. I do not consider myself safe staying on Gobiath while Galthran has power. You are all fools and deserve death if you welcom Galthran. I hope you find out quickly who your new "KING" is and act correctly, removing his twisted head from his evil body. However banishing him to the world of death for the rest of eternity would be much better however his head for vulcher feed will have to do. For those that know me you can still contact me. I am not fare but am very safe.

Hadre Taliset
Poots

Post by Poots »

agreed.

~Allen~