Medico is needed

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gwendolin Cad'ell

Medico is needed

Post by Gwendolin Cad'ell »

A neat, though quickly written note is pinned at the board of Trolls Bane.

I would be much appreciated if a medico or a healer would have a look into the seahorse to look after an elfess called Seavarea.

She hurt her head due to falling on a stone. I've carried her to the seahorse as she said she feels dizzy and even a little bit sick. It might be a brain concussion.

Yours respectfully,

Gwendolin Cad'ell

Something has been added to the parchment:

There is also another man, called Pharun, who's wounds would need to be attend to.
Avareniah

Post by Avareniah »

Seeing the note pinned as she heads to the hospital for the night, Avareniah subconsciously feels over her bag for medical supplies. She does a mental checklist as her steps carry her to the inn.
She smiles to the familiar face behind the counter and speaks quietly to him.

"I hear you've a wounded elfess"
The man merely points in the direction and Ava smiles softly to him as she goes to find the elfess.
Allura
Location: Bending my mind to crawl through perversions and riddles.

Post by Allura »

Scanning the announcements, a familiar name pops out at her and the elfess pauses, frowning slightly.

Pharun, what have you gotten yourself into now?

She moves west toward the inn, hoping that she will find him there.
Valdrin Sorhol

Post by Valdrin Sorhol »

Standing outside the Inn he waits for the unfamilar Red head to leave, Admitting to himself that her beauty is nearly unsurpassed. Finally he see's her leave, looking abit tired. Waiting a few moments he goes and quietly opens the door to the room with this fellow in it. Takeing great car not to wake him he grabs the fellows Armor and swords he exits locking the door and depositing the key into his pocket. He waits for the innkeeper to turn away and then walks slowly out the door, his pace quickens and he enters the shop to deposit the newly gained gear into his depot. Smirking he walks off headed out of town, knowing the first part of his mission is complete.