The Kingdom of Trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I wish that a line be added into the alliance with Silverbrand be added stateing,
"Criminals from the city of Trollsbane shall have no rights nor protection in the land of Silverbrand and no criminals from the land of Silverbrand shall have rights nor have any protection."
This is do to the problem of Trollsbane criminals entering the Jolly Boar Tavern and being protected.
Gildon de Vymont

Post by Gildon de Vymont »

Evan Ross wrote:I wish that a line be added into the alliance with Silverbrand be added stateing,
"Criminals from the city of Trollsbane shall have no rights nor protection in the land of Silverbrand and no criminals from the land of Silverbrand shall have rights nor have any protection."
This is do to the problem of Trollsbane criminals entering the Jolly Boar Tavern and being protected.

Fluffy Sheep, idiot.

~Unsigned~
Rasteel Olin

Post by Rasteel Olin »

Was it not the Horny Goat?

~ Johnny Lantish
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

Horny Goat
#me is roaring with laughter!

what a good name for that contact room!

#me walks of giggling
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

All issues concerning foreign policy of Troll's Bane will be done by the new elected Governor, since he/she is the only one who is officially allowed to do so.

~Siltaris~
Captain of the Town Guard of Troll's Bane
Fooser

Re: The Kingdom of Trollsbane

Post by Fooser »

Trolls Bane wrote: P. House #1
Owner: Bought and Maintained by Fooser.
For some reason this wasn't changed from before, Merung Harbes owns this building and bought it legally, it should be changed to avoid any confusion.

F
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Fooser,

Yes and I told it Constantine Valentine several times to chage it, but he never did.

And tomorrow I will have a meeting with Siltaris, where we will talk about the house.

Merung Harbes
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

I will suggest that the new Government starts soon a new and own parchment for Trollsbane. This parchment is outdated and filled with too much unimportant messages. It became too confusing.

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~
Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

Hereby this parchment is outdated and should be no longer used.
There is a new parchment with the new official policy of the new Government of Troll's Bane:

The Town of Troll's Bane

~Siltaris~
Governor of Troll's Bane