The Carpenters of Gobiath

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Snuka

The Carpenters of Gobiath

Post by Snuka »

I hereby announce the establishment of the Carpenters of Gobiath.

It is a guild established to protect the interests of all carpenters in the land and to provide good quality and good prices to all.

We have three main guarantees:

1. We guarantee good quality at reasonable prices.

Those wishing to purchase wares from the guild, or supply resources, please put a message on the guild board and our agent Thomas Tiefensee or one of our members will contact you...or talk to one of our members ((in game)). A price list of all our wares will be on the board soon ((please contact a member about prices until the list is up)) which will include minimum prices offered by our Agent and members of our guild.

2. We will assist any novice carpenters to get started in the trade.

Those wishing to join, as a novice or experienced carpenter, please put a message on the guild board.

3. We will buy any resources needed for our wares, including logs, boards, branches, thread and gems. See the guild board for prices offered. (( fjust open up a thread on the 'Public Board' with what you can supply))

Once again, put a message on the guild board if you want to become a supplier or talk to one of our members ((in game)).

(( http://carpenter.forum-on.de/ - please use the Public board, there will be a thread for each different subject))

Current Members:

Jeusalenko
Thariel Feuersturm
Neeco
Midrusio
Arn Abendwind
Pip Sunseed
Arthur Farres

Thomas Tiefensee (agent and distributor)

((I will update this post with announcements))

Thank you.

Jeusalenko,
Carpenters of Gobiath
Last edited by Snuka on Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ullyatth Leader

Post by Ullyatth Leader »

The deed of partnership has been drawn up.

P.S. I think you're missing a name in the members list.

William Elderberry
Arthur Farres

Post by Arthur Farres »

You seem to have forgotten my name as well, Jeusalenko. I am sorry if I was unable to attend the latest meeting but I had other things to tend to.

Arthur Farres
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

To the leaders of the Guild,

I would like to be considered for membership in your guild, "Carpenters of Gobiath".

I would not consider myself as a 'novice', however I am not yet considered a Master. I consider myself a professional merchant of wooden wares dealing primarily between Greenbriar and TrollsBane.

I am able to serve as a supplier to the guild if needed.

I believe that my membership in this guild will assist me to provide quality materials, further my own skills and serve other 'aspiring' carpenters to get started in this glorious profession. I have already assisted one novice to begin and it felt good.

I look forward to the guild's decision.

signed,
~Dusty Bottoms of Greenbriar~
Thariel Feuersturm

Post by Thariel Feuersturm »

Greetings dear mr. Bottoms,

I look foward to see you. Please take a look on our guild board outside of the city. Its on the west of the town. (( http://carpenter.forum-on.de/ )).

Thariel Feuersturm
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I wish to join the guild and I am new to carpentry

-Taliss
~Firladiel~

Post by ~Firladiel~ »

I am in need of one of your carpenters. I have a request but I fear I can't offer much coin in return, only practice. I would appreciate a rapid response either way, thank you.

docstone

Post by docstone »

hi mein name ist darian stone und ich möchte mich gerne eurer gilde anschliessen

danke gruss

darian
John Copland

I wish to join

Post by John Copland »

I wish to join this guild.
I am new to carpentry.
I can chop down trees...
Get logs....
Make boards...

However, I would be glad to learn how to craft these boards....
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Anyone wishing to recieve basic training in Carpentry,

Send me a dove ((Private message)) and I shall try to meet with you and begin your training.

To Begin, you shall need the following items:
A Hatchet
A Saw
Carving Tools
A Slicer (Plane)

The first two can be found in the Castle North of Trolls Bane, a merchant there called Sam and the last two on Tol Vanima. If you can't locate the last two, that's OK, I can guide you there, but you'll need 130 coppers for them.

This is a free service as my duty to the Carpenter's Guild of Gobiath.

Signed,
~Dusty Bottoms~
Thariel Feuersturm

Post by Thariel Feuersturm »

((I like to remember, that we have a own forum http://carpenter.forum-on.de))
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

Irmoroms Blessings,

The city of Silverbrand is interrested in talking about buisiness contracts to make trading with members of your society easier, as we all know an axe is nothing without its handle.

I'd be happy to receive an answer from one of the guild leaders so we perhaps can set up a date for a personal meeting to discuss more about this topic.

Furthermore I want to invite all members to our mass in honor of our creator Irmorom on ((Monday 20:00 CET / In about 3 hours)).

Thurbert,
Chancellor of Silberbrand
Dom Bompatill Dent Ings

Post by Dom Bompatill Dent Ings »

Hello i am new to this island and have started to craft i have all the tools recquired for carpentry. if you would allow me to join this guild i could learn to be a good craftsman and in time make good products for the guild.

thank you

Dom Bompatill Dent Ings the gnome.
Gibble Thibblebum

Joining the guild

Post by Gibble Thibblebum »

I would like to join your guild and relearn carpentry. So much has changed since I last attempted carpentry that I'm not even sure what tools are needed. The most I've been able to do is create planks of wood.

Gibble Thibblebum
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

Our guild is still here, but due to problems with the guild's organization it is not very active. But feel free to talk to our members.
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

I already know much of carpentry, though i would like to join this guild now

DroglaDreglo
swish1

Post by swish1 »

I can make plates, bowls and staff handles. I am new but I would be happy to join.

*You see in new text
I forgot to include my name.

-Ssafar Zakarrr
Last edited by swish1 on Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

swish1 wrote:I can make plates, bowls and staff handles. I am new but I would be happy to join.
Next time try leaving your name so people can mock you with a title.

~unsigned~
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

Can't we just mock him anyway?

~Unsigned~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Mocking people is wrong... unless it's someone really stupid.

I want to see if this case fits.

~Unsigned~
Solumn

Post by Solumn »

I have met diffcult in carving. I wish to speak with a master carpenter and I also wish to enter the carpenter guild.

~Carpenter~
Xonogor

Interested

Post by Xonogor »

Greetings, my name is Xonogor. New to the island. I am a beginner carpenter. Is this guild still active? Seems not to be. At any rate, you could send me a dove, or I guess I can send a dove to one of you. I am interested in joining.

Signed,
Xonogor
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Friends,

I believe the founders of this guild are inactive. I consider myself a member, but have never been officially posted as such.

I offer for anyone interested in Carpentry to see me in Greenbriar and I'll help you get started. I consider this my duty to this guild. Perhaps in the future it will be active again.

~Dusty Bottoms~
Xonogor

Post by Xonogor »

Or could someone else take it upon themselves to lead this guild? It seems no one else has been up to it. Make another carpentry guild? It saddens me to see it like this. I just visited their scrolls, seems they've been very inactive there too.
Solumn

Post by Solumn »

I do hope such guild being active again. I am in need of a master and seek some answers. I don't need to start, I already begin to master my carpentry. Yet I met some problems which I need to solve.

~Solumn~
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Well, how about we gather up and start a new guild as the head of this guild is inactive. Perhaps, we can elect the head. I think it is best we have Dusty.
((are you sure they dont post in this? http://carpenter.forum-on.de/ftopic2-15.html))

-Ssafar Zakarrr
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

Perhaps I can try and bring activity to us. I will contact the current leader and ask his opinion of what we should do, in the meanwhile I would be glad to help anyone who needs it.

Azuros Tjime
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

As it was mentioned before, the Carpenters of Gobiath Guild does still exist, but do not appear actively in the daily life, because we still have some organization problems.
That's the cause we did not answer on membership requests in the past.

Feel free to make suggestions here about your plans and ideas for the guild's organization and work.

You can also try contacting the official members directly, although only a few were seen on Gobiath recently:
Thariel Feuersturm, Midrusio and maybe Greenbriar's Mayor Dusty Bottoms.

Midrusio