To all carpenters

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Snuka

To all carpenters

Post by Snuka »

To all carpenters,

Fellow carpenters, those interested in helping establish a new guild, we would like to set up a meeting where general rules and responsibilities shall be decided. We wish to establish a guild to assist all novice carpenters and masters and provide reasonable prices for everyone. All elders, masters and rules shall be decided at this meeting. I would appreciate the input of all interested carpenters before we announce the rules and goals of the guild. We do not wish to state our preferred rules and activities until we have discussed with all those who wish to become part of it.

I would be glad, if all those interested could meet myself and
Thariel Feuersturm in front of Eliza's shop and then we shall go to a place to the west of town where we can have our discussion. Its on the beach. Send me a dove if you are unable to attend but wish to.

((The meeting is this Saturday 25th March on 16:00 GMT))

Yours faithfully,

Jeusalenko, the Carpenter,
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

I am taking up the hobby of carpenting, and would be happy to support the fantastic guild you are creating.

Signed,
Sir William Greye
Snuka

Post by Snuka »

Siegfried Schtauffen wrote:I am taking up the hobby of carpenting, and would be happy to support the fantastic guild you are creating.

Signed,
Sir William Greye
Your support is most welcome Sir William.

Jeusalenko
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

I was invited but I cant participate on that date.
But count me in! :)

-Midrusio
Arthur Farres

Post by Arthur Farres »

I will try and attend this meeting if possible

((if i can wake up that is))