A warning of the month of Mas

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ezor Edwickton

A warning of the month of Mas

Post by Ezor Edwickton »

To all Citizens of Trollsbane, Friends, and Guests,

We have entered the Bloodmonth, the month of Mas. With this month have come attacks by unknown forces, on the city of Tollsbane, and its inhabitants within. Although these attacks have been thwarted by many brave warriors, we should all be on our guard at all times, and prepared to defend our city, and our loved ones at any moment. Do not be fearfull of what may come, but be ready and full of courage, and we will stand in the face of our adversaries victorious.

In your Service,
Lord Derek Corydon, Overseer of Trollsbane
Greta Stolthus

Post by Greta Stolthus »

The darkness already came...

*the note is left unsigned*
Pocal

Post by Pocal »

I have already seen a ghost wandering outside the town walls.

Rogan Silverbeard
Jon Childs
Location: Location not edited since 5/12/05-Join me in my quest for locations that are overly long and dated

Post by Jon Childs »

Golems attacked!

Gra'able
Sidney Varguea

Post by Sidney Varguea »

The Nomad returns to Troll's Bane, afterwards, from the long trip to Varshikar. This time, however, he avoids crossing the infinite dunes of the Kumdah Desert.

Mas days.

The Nomad didn't believe in many things, he wasn't a superstitious man. For him, there was no such things as legends, gods or mas days. But then, that evening... That evening alone proved him differently. An entire night without sleep made him want to go for a walk. Not that it was the main reason - the Nomad was ever in moviment, it was difficult for his people to not be moving. He went back to Troll's Bane, still thinking about the horrors he saw in the desert the last night.

Mas days. They were over. But, even then, the Nomad decides to leave a message upon the wall.

It seems the Kumdah Desert wasn't affected by the cursed days. I leave this message here to let everyone know it is safe to travel across it, to those interested in reaching Varshikar; that no trace of Mas remained there.

Edward

He grins a moment and walks away, shrouded inside an old brown mantle and the never ending coughing - the Old Man Edward disguise. The grin disappeared a second later, when he remembered the nightmares he had to fight at the desert and the pain of the wounds they caused him and, for a brief moment, he thanked Nadir was still awake when he got to Varshikar and lended him that potion.
Zhauvalea

Post by Zhauvalea »

It's Elos the 4th, sweetheart.
-Z
Sidney Varguea

Post by Sidney Varguea »

Precisely. You will notice in my parchment that is why I noted no traces of the cursed days remained there.
I saw, with these old eyes the earth will engulf one day, a man been attacked there by a skelleton the day after Mas ended.

Edward
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Achtung Bürger von Trolls Bane -- soeben wurde ich am Westtor der Stadt von einem Skelett attackiert und verletzt !
Seid wachsam !

Esteem of citizens of troll Bane - just I was attacked in the west gate of the town by a skeleton and was injured!
Are watchful!
Ullyatth Leader

Post by Ullyatth Leader »

I met Aokan as a spirit who was whining about Kamik killing him and if he drank blood in a years time he would be ressurected and that's the only way. Quite a strange visit really.

William Elderberry