Lizards of The Land

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Llama

Post by Llama »

Welcome to the land

Should the landlings give you any problems, speak to us at once

Brother Selisidour
Son and Servant of Zelphia
General COunciller of Zzyathis
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Maybe it is of your interest.

3 or 4 days ago a small group of people found a old ruin in the east. Propably it came up from the water by a storm. It looks like a lost temple of Tanora.

------------
Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
Necrontyr_arising
Location: The Last Samurai is a brilliant film...."I knew a bob once, god he was as ugly as a mule"

Post by Necrontyr_arising »

Ah so the landlings have finally found it.

Ectlax
Llama

Post by Llama »

Written in common

I thank you master lennier, I shall be exploring the ruin whenever Mother grants me the time

May she watch over you, and feed your crops

Brother Selisidour
Belgram
Location: If I were a guy i'd be gay for Jake (and Jeremy Sumpter)

Post by Belgram »

*In lizard* It is time brothers. We must create a meeting to solve this issue of respect once and for all. I wish to call upon all of the lizards of this land. Including the mute 'Thief' so we might talk of taking back what was stolen of ours.

Sshak'rashik
Llama

Post by Llama »

I agree with you

Too long have we been trampled underfoot, and we rose again; only to be kicked down by the landlings.

We shall protect this 'theif' and let him come into the holy lands of Mother. Once a landling tries to attack him there, we shall have full authority to kill the landling. I am sorry that we will have to taint Mother's lands, but a dead lizard is a greater insult to Mother.

That way, we shall be in the right.

Brother Selisidour
Belgram

Post by Belgram »

*In lizard*

I do not mean killing a few humans. I mean taking back what is ours, the island. We need the respect that we deserve!

Humans mock us yet stand on our native land, this must stop

Either they show respect, or we take back what is ours.

Sshak'rashik
Llama

Post by Llama »

((no need to mark, its all in lizard unless stated otherwise))

Blessed one in front of Mother

The land-folk will never give it back to us, and we are not enough to need all of it yet. However this person who called our brother a theif is an unwelcome guest. He should be taken care of by the swords of the faithful.

I wonder how many lizards are yet on the land

A square is scratched on the wall

Selisidour
Sshak'rashik

Write your name if you haven't returned to Mother's rule.

Brother Selisidour
Mazrian

Post by Mazrian »

Mazrian remains upon land. Mazrian is able to serve once again.

-Mazrian
Karguk Inkathurg

Post by Karguk Inkathurg »

I wish to speak with you Brother Selisidour.

Karguk Inkathurg
Kij

Post by Kij »

Brothers,
I would be more than happy to meet with any of you. Just name a time and place.

A spiral is drawn.

P.S. I do hope that when you called me a theif you were being sarcastic because I am no theif. But I can be a murderer if I am pushed.

(( lizard of course.... I am posting in lizard unless I say otherwise. ))
Llama

Post by Llama »

*There is a copy of the letter sent to the captain of the town guard of trollsbane; it is copied in lizard* ((so you can see it and discuss it here))

If you wish to speak to me Karguk please name a time and a date and I will hope I can come; otherwise send me a dove.

Also, spiral; what is your name? and what do the landlings call you?

Brother Selisidour
Kij

Post by Kij »

Dear Brothers,
Today I was wrongfully told that I must be jailed. The man whom I now believe to be stephan rothman ((sorry if I didn't spell it right)) walked with me as I went and cought some fish and then as we walked to the jail I got frightened and dashed off. He then chased me while swinging a large sword and I barely managed to escape. I ask for your judgement.. should I go back to the town and turn myself in? Would I be safe? I don't think they will listen to my side and I fear they will try to execute me. I am now hiding in the forests with minimal time spent around the town.

A spiral is drawn.

P.S. the landlings call me spinner...
Belgram

Post by Belgram »

Our meeting must come soon. The humans have began a war against our race.

Sshak
Mazrian

Post by Mazrian »

Brothers, today was a grim day. Today i was struck down by one of the town guard. I was unarmed and unarmoured as per usual. Today proves everything we have thought. This landling craved for my blood, confronting me numerous times, insulting me, asking for duels, even going so far as to call me a criminal. After i lay against the hedge, bleeding from my wounds, this so called guard dragged me across the pavement, tossing me out of the town. His refusal to give his name cannot hide the truth, and no doubt when i bring this up on the town walls he will deny it or give some crude reason for his actions.

I ask of my brothers to aid me in my justice, I am but a farmer and cannot combat the strong arm of this guard. Below is his looks.

a crude drawing of his appearance has been posted
((1003***))

-Mazrian
Kij

Post by Kij »

This is unforgivable.. but I say we hunt down this individual and stomp his life out... while simultaneously gaining power by making one of us a delegate in this "new government" as they call it.

It would be most wise in my opionion to nominate Ssshak'rashik.

A spiral is drawn.
Necrontyr_arising
Location: The Last Samurai is a brilliant film...."I knew a bob once, god he was as ugly as a mule"

Post by Necrontyr_arising »

Brothers, you will lower yourselves to the level of landlings? Mother did not bring us into this life to brawl with savages on the street! As I have said neither nothing bad or done anything to Trolls Bane, I will negotiate with the corrupt landlings. If that doesn't work however, you may do as you wish.

Ectlax
Emmisary
Belgram

Post by Belgram »

Mother did not bring us into this life to take disrespect and be attacked by humans. We must stand up against them, it is the only way.

Sshak'rashik
Llama

Post by Llama »

Ectlax, it is best if I take over from here.

I appriciate you are our emmassary, but I am a good friend of Miss Bailey, and also a town guard myself; so I am in a better position.

Brother Selisidour
General Counciller of Zzyathis

Scratched in later

Spinner, I suggest that you seek refuge in the holy lands of Mother, they are to the east, a spiral of land surrounded by water. They are our lands, and if anyone so much touches you whislt on holy land; Mother and we shall curse him; yet do not strike back.

Also, what is the name that we shall call you? I do not like the idea of calling you a corruption which the land-folk did; if they are too stupid to pronounce your name, let them be.
Llama

Post by Llama »

The guard has been removed from his position. I will try to get more details and force miss bailey to hand him over to us, so we can impose our own justice on him

Brother Selisidour
Belgram

Post by Belgram »

I would like to request all of those in the Kallahornian knights and others hunting Spinner are banned from our lands untill this is cleared up.

Sshak'rashik
Llama

Post by Llama »

Agreed.

Do not attack them openly though, let us do this by talking instead; and calm your threats. I used to consider the knighthood as a very important group; and i am personal friends with some of them. Let us clear it up as much as possible

Spinner, please go to the Holy Lands of Zelphia to the extreme east of trollsbane; Mother will protect you, and there is enough fish around.

Brother Selisidour
Llama

Post by Llama »

"Spinner"

You are asked to come to a trial which will be held maxium 6 days from now ((2 RL days)). We shall listen to you, and declare you as appropriate. The landlings have 6 witnesses, and whether we shall help or not depends on your innocence.

If you do not give word within these days, we shall declare you guilty and afraid to face it.

Brother Selisidour
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

I remove myself from the position of high guard.

~Salathe Kankas
Llama

Post by Llama »

If it is your wish, master Kankas, it shall be done.

Xalliar shall assume the position of High Guard.

May Mother Bless you Salathe

Brother Selisidour
Llama

Post by Llama »

Stephen Rothman has suggested that we will destroy trollsbane, and is rallying all who are loyal to town against us.

We have nothing against the disillusioned fools, only Stephen is our enemy. Take care for his blade is strong.

Orcs have met the same rascist comments as we have; they will fight him as well.

May Mother protect us all in these dark times

Brother Selisidour
Llama

Post by Llama »

Brothers, Sisters

Two things need to be said, and done.

Firstly is the alleged tyranny of ROthman, who the orcs are attacking, and drawing armies towards them. I suggest we stay out of this fight totally (unless called by a guild), let the landlings bleed for themselves.

As for the spinner case, I require an urgent meeting with the members of the council ((29th March at 7:00 PM CET good for you?)) to decide what is to be done. I have not had word from him for ages.

Brother Selisidour
Belgram

Post by Belgram »

A small note is pinned underneath.

To my brothers and sisters,

It is my time. I bid you a farewell, may you follow my path someday

Sshak'rashik

The writting of the note seems different it is alot more elegent and is written in a beautiful sea blue ink.
Llama

Post by Llama »

May Mother Watch over you...

Brother Selisidour

there seems to be a drop of water staining the ink
Feraiden

Post by Feraiden »

As one who follows a similar faith to that of most lizards, I would be very interested in discussing this with some of you, and perhaps ask some questions and such. If you would allow it, of course. If you do, please get in touch with me in town, thank you.

Feraiden
Priest of Tanora