Lizards of The Land

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

I would just like to make the point that I do not believe we were ever against Rothman, just his plans. And now he has no power or anything, he is no threat to us anymore. And this guild shall not join with Bjolmur and Moshran worshippers!

~Skaalib
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Very well, Sess'th ,before our leader, has not been seen in a long time. He is probably busy with his own wok. For, now let us continue our construction. I would like to know who has the plans.
Or we will make new ones. I want to continue this project. Let, us make a list of supplies needed and after that. We will try to get the construction going. I also ask all Bretherens should we help Troll's Bane at time of need? I am helping. But if you want, I ask, you help too. Nalzaxx is a big threat not only to them he may come for us too.
So please tell me what you think?

-Ssafar
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I am appalled to even know one of my brothers has interest joining the cult and I don’t believe Sess'sth was ever declared our leader. As for construction plans, we must be sure we have enough in our numbers to begin again.

-Taliss Kazzxs
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Okay I shall make a list to see who will help in construction.

List:
Taliss
Ssafar

Please post if you want to be on the list and are ready to help for construction.

-Ssafar

(( can we have a separate forum I know someone created can we have the link again?))
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

Construction? Construction of what? The city? That would be a grand city, with a population of three. If this has any chance of surviving we need to recruit new lizards and find some old ones, like Sss'eth and Zharrukal. If we cannot do this, there is no point of this whole thing anymore.

~skaalib
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Everyone. Let us use this separate board.
(( http://zzyathis.14.forumer.com/index.php ))
Also, the list and everything will be there.
Please let us top using this. As, using that will be more secure and plus the thread is growing a big length but that board we have all to ourself.

-Ssafar Zakarrr
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Alright I wish to take list of the lizards that are still willing to come together here on the isle. Previous members please list your name here and any brothers that are new to the isle and would like to join a friendly group of your own kind please contact myself or introduce yourself here on our walls.

If a good sized list is formed we will discuss leadership and then make writen the laws of our lands. Our order has fallen silent and its time for it to awaken so we may all again be in numbers as we serve the great mother Zelphia.

-Taliss Kazzxs
counciler of Zzyathis
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

Skaalib.
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Ssafar
And I was making one on our private board. Fine ignore it...

-Ssafar
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

A roughly written name is posted on a piece of thin leather under the messages.

Gashj
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I will need only a short time to organize but soon i will take list of our treasury and arrange a meeting to begin redrafting the laws of our lands to make them final.
Llama

Post by Llama »

It seems that Taliss will lead us...

Srenszor, at the service of Mother... and my brothers
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I was wanting to speak of leadership in an upcoming meeting though seeing as I am the only remaining councilor here on the isle I would like to take part in some leadership. If many object to this I will step down when ever they see me unfit for the position.

-Taliss kazzxs
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

What must be done first is creating an army or militia to protect our people and temple, for we may attract more interest if we become larger. I should think myself, taliss and ssafar are able enough fighters, and Szrensor is not bad either.

~Skaalib
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

(( This topic is written in Lizard and Richard Martins is not able to speak lizard. So he can't understand the things here. ))
Daisy Boffin

Post by Daisy Boffin »

I'm willing to help.

Narkissa
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Brothers and sister I have finished organizing a new parchment for us located on these pages http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 683#343683. If you all would please write common in here and use this page http://zzyathis.14.forumer.com/index.php for matters that are to be keep strictly between the lizard community.