Lizards of The Land

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I belive I shall be able to attend this meeting.

Kess
harky

Post by harky »

i will be there, if possible.
((does anyone know what time 8 GMT is in Britain. i dont have the foggiest.))
Last edited by harky on Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liles

Post by Liles »

((9 pm I think))

I will try to attend

Ssl'eak
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

((sorry for OOC. But I belive its accually 6 or 7 pm not 9pm.(im farther west then britain and im -6gmt so britain must be -1 or -2.))
Zharukkal

Post by Zharukkal »

I shall be there too brethren.

~~Zharukkal

((It's 9pm in Britain, http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/))
harky

Post by harky »

with my new found abilities in claw fishing, i would like to know if an brother or sister could tell me of a merchant ((preferably NPC)) who will buy my fish. I had thought that the halfling south west of town did, but it turns out he doesn't

Skaalib
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

The meeting has not been a turn out like I hoped but a small group has gathered here at the temple and should any brothers or sisters wish to join us you will be most welcomed.

-Taliss
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

To
Sess'sth, Lizard of Zzyathis

Irmoroms Blessings,

I do not hope your lack of reply shows that there is no more interrest in having the talk you requested. I send this message to remind you that the town of Silberbrand still is interrested in your proposals.

Thurbert,
Chancellor of Silberbrand
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

brothers, i am in a difficult spot and am in need of guidance. It concerns the current landling conflicts. I have already been asked to join a resistance group to the governor. I would like to know whether you brothers think that mother is best served by staying out of the conflict, and lettting the landlings squabble amongst themselves, or by taking sides. If you think a side should be taken then can you say which also. Mother's blessingss to you all.

grateful lizard,
Skaalib
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

Sorry to be irrelevant, but I have been wondering this since I've come to this island...Are there any female lizards, were there any female lizards, and how would I tell them apart from one of our brothers? I was a slave on the mainland, and there were only male lizards on the plantation. I have never seen a female in our group.

Signed, Rastiknar.
Llama

Post by Llama »

The way to tell a female lizard, is by her smell, that is the simplest way... otherwise, the tail might give her away.

Eliza is a female lizard, if you failed to realise

Brothers, do NOT die to save landlings, let them squabble themselves, let them die themselves

~LOTS~
Bane18

Acceptance

Post by Bane18 »

Carved roughly in lizard text

I Shill a'da Dar wishes to join with my kind, I am new to these lands and the stench of soft skins repulses me. Accept me or dont.
I have very little to offer you exept my acrobatic skills and my lustrous dancing.

I may be but a small female, though I will be your bidding servant.
Unless your a soft skin or I dont like you.

~Shill a'da Dar
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

Brothers and sisters,

Sorry for my absence! I swam east from the temple for a few days, many lizards down there asked how things were on teh surface. I told them of all current matters. I shall be seen soon in Trollsbane.

Ssclaw'renßurs
~The Clawist~
..........|..........
......../||\........
.....///|||\\\.....
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

Brothers and Sisters,
A meeting needs to be held.

I suggest the 11th hour of the 12th of Eldas ((15 of August 8pm GMT (10pm in England!)) I will stand voice of Zharukkal as he will be away.

We shall meet just over the bridge that leads to our homeland.

Let me know if this time is ok.

Ssclaw'renßurs
~The Clawist~
..........|..........
......../||\........
.....///|||\\\.....
Last edited by U/\/known on Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

i should like to add that this is no normal meeting. Zharukkal has plans for war, so this would be a sort of council of war.
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I shall attend this meeting.

-Taliss
Bane18

Soft flesh lovers

Post by Bane18 »

I have found three soft flesh lovers.

Tep~ Who will not renounce this threatand has stated that soft fleshes are better than lizards.
Skaa~ Who stands up for Tep's ideals and was caught traiding with a soft flesh.
Ssclaw~ Who after much prompting would not speak his native tongue and after reconosance was proformed of him willfuly taking to a soft flesh in a friendly and pieceful manner. He shouted threats after he was found out...

If niether explane themselves I will considerthem trators to the lizard kin and mother.

~Death
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

Sister, I have a deal with the 'soft fleshed beings'. And you, you are despicable. You attacked Skaalib defenceless! You and my deal shall be discussed at the meeting!

~T.C~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

~A falcon arrives with a message for the Lizard Council, written in common~

Dearest Lizards of Zzyathis,

I have submitted a non-aggression pact for your review sometime ago via Honorable Ssessth "The Red One" and have awaited a response.

Is the treaty acceptable? If so, we need to edit one part from "Hamlet of Greenbriar" to "County of Briar" as we have just had a minor change in the structure of our Government.

I have always been fond of Lizards, and have made many friends among them. Hopefully, with a promise that Briar County will never attack you, and always respect you, we can become friends.

Respectfully,
~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor of Greenbriar~
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

I beleive The Red One is away at the time, I do not know if this can be accepted.

~T.C~
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

i shall explain my actions to you, death, although i do not see why i should. firstly i have no love for the landlings. That is why i try to smith and carpent my own things, although i must sometimes trade with landlings. and the way you say he is 'caught' trading with a landling makes it seem like a crime. There is no law of our brothers and sisters that says we cannot trade with landling. At least i think not. Lastly what did tep do so wrong, that he must be killed? It is you, lady, that should be considered a traitor because you attacked me unarmed and defenceless, for protecting a brother you would've otherwise slain. And i also extend an offer of a duel to you, lady, because i wish to kill you. And i wish you to explain why, if you hate the landlings so much, you still go to trollsbane, and why you do not kill the landlings on sight? You do not deserve the title of sister.

Skaalib
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Yes the Red one has been away for some time.
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Can we possibly move the meeting an hour or two later?((damn school :x ))
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

Ok, the meetings has been moved 3 hors later ((1 rl hour later!))

~T.C~
Bane18

Post by Bane18 »

Duel accepted.
~Death
Zharukkal

Post by Zharukkal »

Brothers and sisters, now is not the time to be fighting amongst yourselves. So bury your differences and save your strength until... other matters have been resolved.

~~Zharukkal
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

i will not do such a thing until the lady apologises for attacking me in cold blood. Brother, can you not see that her actions were wrong?
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

U/\/known wrote:Brothers and Sisters,
A meeting needs to be held.

I suggest the 11th hour of the 12th of Eldas ((15 of August 8pm GMT (10pm in England!)) I will stand voice of Zharukkal as he will be away.

We shall meet just over the bridge that leads to our homeland.

Let me know if this time is ok.

Ssclaw'renßurs
~The Clawist~
..........|..........
......../||\........
.....///|||\\\.....
I'd just like to set a reminder.
~T.C~
Zharukkal

Post by Zharukkal »

Skaalib Drurr wrote:i will not do such a thing until the lady apologises for attacking me in cold blood. Brother, can you not see that her actions were wrong?
I cannot and will not fault the Lady Death for her actions. You claim to have no love of the landlings and yet you and others spend most of your time in their company. These landlings have taken what was once ours and a new threat has arisen that threatens to consume Zzyathis itself, and still our kind consorts with same ones that plot to take what little we have.
You want me to blame Lady Death? No, I want you to take a good, hard look at yourselves!

~~ Zharukkal
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

so what, you can defend that the lady came with the intention of killing Tepgoq, without first trial or even a chance to leave the lizards? The landlings have taken what is ours yes, but what good does it do us to stay away from them, until finally we are strong enough to take back what is ours? If that is what this guild stands for, i choose to leave it. But i would first let it be known that i bear no ill will towards any brothers or sisters. And if lady death was acting in the best interests of our people, then i apologise to her, and withdraw my offer of a duel. I only hope that you can grant me the chance to live my life without the hatred of my people, and let it be known i love each and every one of you.

regretful brother,
Skaalib