General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

A Soul

Post by A Soul »

....arrives the gate to Gajas Palace ...... the door opens .... he hears a voice .... come in Corvinus ......he smiles happy ...... he found his freedom and the truth ....... 4 friends were guarding him, and watching for him .... till his soul got out of his body....

He turned around .. .looked down .. and saw his dead body .. surrounded by 4 strong and honorable friends ... Galdriel, Cosmaterra, Falkner, Lucyler ..they were just burrying his body.

Corvinus smiles ..... le looks down and thanks his frieds .. he sees them building a grave for his body ... and theres an apple tree .. to remind that his body lies there....

My friends Gaja will protect you .. I will protect you .. as good as i can .....

Corvinus looks a bid sad .... I would have been eaven more happy if i had died in the arms of my love .. zharisja obscura .... my friends take care of her .. as i will from here ..from Gajas Palace....

<hears a voice> .. com Corvinus come .. it´s time now ......

Corvinus Mytheril walkes through the massive gates of Gajas palace ... looks back a last time, till the massive door is closed..
observer of the dark

Post by observer of the dark »

In a dark cavern there stands a dark figure.
It seems to be a female, and in the darkness her eyes seem to glow.
She is unmoving, concentrated. in her hands she holds a slight chain, which
goes to the neck of a kneeling elfling. he is unmoving as she, but it seems as
if he is shivering with fear, jet unable to cry.

Then an ever darker shadow coalezces near her, and her mind perceives the thoughts
of the dark soul, over the elfling and a strange tearing sound is heard.

"Mistress,  i tried, i weakened his believes and faith.  Unsure he squirmed under
my penetrating gaze. But i was alone while there were others with him, who
influenced him against my will. Then, shortly before he finally passed away,
i nearly had his soul in my grip, he rebelled against me and though weak
attacked me.  I am still not on my strength, after all the demanding searches i did for
you in this plane, so i couldnt resist his increasing resistance.
I had to leave, er his mind would have damaged mine"

The glowing eyes become slits and suddenly there is a bright flare, iluminating
a dark cavern. a wail sounds through the following darkness and the dark apparition
vanishes.

"There still may be ways, to pull his soul out of where he went. I must think and gather
my servants. Never will i give up on this   NEVER."

The dark figure wanders away  leaving a ripped corpse of an young elfling behind.
A Soul

Post by A Soul »

<reads the words of the darkness> <looks somewhat sad> <thinks> .. there is indeed one way ........ only one way .. but it's possible ... <thinks full of fear of his sweetheart zharisja obscura> .....<looks scared and full of sorrow> .. <turns around and ran away>