Habt Acht!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Cosmaterra

Habt Acht!

Post by Cosmaterra »

Hiermit möchte ich alle warnen,...ein Wegelagerer treibt sein Unwesen in der Stadt, gestern als die Sonne noch hoch stand verfolgte mich ein unauffälliger Mensch bis in das Gartenhaus,....dort forderte er all meine Habe,....er scheint vom Hochadel nicht viel zu halten,...und er hielt mich für einen aus deren Kreisen,....ich wehrte mich nach Leibeskräften, ...bis der Wegelagerer schließlich die Flucht ergriff,...nun meine Warnung an das Volk,...Habt Acht, er kämpft ohne Furcht, ...seid vorsichtig,....

...auf Bald Eure Cosma
Caranthir the great

Habt Acht!

Post by Caranthir the great »

some warning this is ,if im not wrong ,but could i have that same in common please ? [ooc:english]
Dyluck

Habt Acht!

Post by Dyluck »

Yeah i'm practically dying with curiosity! :biggrin:
Tleil

Habt Acht!

Post by Tleil »

in - not so common *g* elven language:

with these words i want to warn everybody: a footpad does his foul work in the city.
yesterday when the sun still stood high, an unobstrusive human followed me to the summer-house. there he asked for all my belongings. he doesnt seem to attach much value to higher nobility. he considered me to be of noble birth. ( i guess he is the only one considering this, hehe... duck and run)
i defended with all my might, until the footpad finally fled.
(i remember the strophy
".....
your foe was here
your friends were dead
oh footpad, you finally fled!"
from garilon windsong's "ode to the forest footpad". what a wonderful poet the old long ear was. but i just cant remember the first line....eh well, back to the translation)
now my warning to the people: be alert, he fights fearless, be careful!

see you
yours cosma

hm, its a rather useless warning without a description of this "fearless fighting but finally fleeing footpad". (garilon would turn in his grave.....)

tleil
Cosmaterra

Habt Acht!

Post by Cosmaterra »

Greetings Friends

Thanks for the translation of my words, and
come out your grave and back to town :)

yours Cosma