Der gesamtillarische Illarische Dorfherold - Die erste Zeitu

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sjealesh

Der gesamtillarische Illarische Dorfherold - Die erste Zeitu

Post by Sjealesh »

Ich grüße euch, Bewohner Illarions!

A note to the english speaking people: This is about a newspaper for Illarion. The text is in german, because i'll first start this projekt as a test in german only. In case it's successful I'll start an english edition of the newspaper.

Nun, es wird immer schwieriger den Überblick über die hektische Welt Illarion zu behalten. Um dies zu erleichtern denke ich daran auf einem Blatt alle wichtigen Ereignisse der Woche festzuhalten. Dieses Blatt wird vorerst unentgeltlich an alle die Interesse haben verteilt. Bei Erfolg denke ich daran auch eine Ausgabe in der Sprache der Elfen (Elfisch oder Englisch wird sie genannt) erscheinen zu lassen und vielleicht auch eine geringe Gebühr die die Erzeugungskosten deken soll zu verlangen.
Nun, eine Echse alleine kann ihre Augen und Ohren nicht überall haben, darum suche ich bis zu vier kluge und neugiereige Männlein und Weiblein die mir helfen wollen Informationen zusammenzutragen. Wer Interesse hat soll doch bitte eine Brieftaube mit ausführlichen Bewerbungsunterlagen an kiener@gmx.at schicken oder dieselben auf einen Zettel unter diesem Beitrag schreiben. Ebenso sollen Leute welche mir Interessantes welches sie im Dorfherold veröffentlicht zu sehen wünschen verfahren.

Es grüßt,

Sjealesh, die alte Druidenechse

(Edited by Sjealesh at 8:50 pm on June 18, 2001)
Leif

Der gesamtillarische Illarische Dorfherold

Post by Leif »

Ach nein... es ist sehr swer zu essen der hemmoriden, aber ich sprechen nicht deutch...

ill wait for the english version... (i bet you can see why)
why dont you guys get someone to translate everything?
Sjealesh

Post by Sjealesh »

Yes, the sentence you wrote in german was really very funny. It was like: "Oh no... it's very difficult to eat piles, but I don't speak german..." I want someone to translate everything, the best would be an english native speaker who is able to read and understand german. But the projekt is very new, the only one who is involved at the moment is me. So I'm looking forward for people who are willing to help me.
Sjealesh

Post by Sjealesh »

Nun, gerade habe ich bemerkt dass mir bei der Überschrift ein dummer Fehler unterlaufen ist. Sie sollte heißen "Der Gesamtillarische Dorfherold" und nicht "Der gesamtillarische Illarische Dorfherold". Der Leser möge verzeihen.
Leif

Post by Leif »

i knew what it ment... :)
and i would like to help, but my german are not very good...(neither is my english)
would the newspaper be strictly on the www?
or maybe we should be able to buy it on illarion... in a shop.... that would be cool...
(i know that newspapers didnt come before the late 1700's, but its fantasy and it would be cool)
maybe it should be made some events with quests... like... ehm...
a dragon burned the town and kidnapped a damzel or a child....
and its up to the player to find out where the dragon are and save the child/maiden
but there shouldnt be a word that its a quest.... let the player find out...
maybe some npc's (we shhould have a few more) should give out some clues...
:)
im full of ideas right now... hope your paper goes well
Eleanor Rigby

Post by Eleanor Rigby »

as far as it isn't technically possible to sell the newspaper in the game it would be sent out by email and archived in the www. but i'd really love to make it available in game. quests would be cool, i'll see what i can do.
Damien

Post by Damien »

You can also make a "public" newspaper on the boards, and put Screenshots into these "articles" - in b/w for the style !
=)