A very late introduction

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Deinarious

A very late introduction

Post by Deinarious »

I think this should've been done earlier, but I shall introduce myself.
My name is Christopher Fowler. I hail from Gridley, a dismally small town in California with a really bad gang and drug problem. I am overweight, weighing around 280 pounds. Along with that, I have Attention Deficet Hyperactivity Disorder, Tourette's Syndrome (the one with the twitching and involuntary sounds, not the swearing), and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, not to mention shortsightedness that requires me to wear glasses. I was born on Febuary 21, 1987, in San Jose, California. I live with my mother, Michele, and my younger brother, Nicholaus. Oh, and a cat named Kit-Kat. I also have graduated high school after being in special education for 11 years, and regular school for 1.

My interests include role-playing games, computers, anime and manga, food, and real magick (It exists! Don't argue with me on this one). I especially like Illarion and The Sims 2. Only if I could mix them both... Anyways, I've never had a girlfriend, yet I was once engaged to a crazy person I went to school with. That didn't work out (She was crazier than me, among other things.) I often when I roleplay play a female character, i.e. Raina Tiwele, Emily Thorowitz, or Kristine Chapella. My next character, though, is my RPG self.

Some of the things I don't like include the U.S. government (Bush is a d***head IMHO), people who bash Japan, and my next door neighbors who have had 3-4 different dogs in 2-3 years (They keep on beating them to death).

If there are any questions about anything here, please either PM me or post them here. I have a feeling this post may be moved to Off topic...Not sure...

Oh, and I'm able to see into the very near future while I sleep. Really. If you don't believe me, may Goddess render you infertile. (Just kidding!!)

-Christopher Fowler-
Mempriclus

Post by Mempriclus »

Erm....wow

I suppose what I should be saying is merry meet and welcome to illarion, but your little speech as all but blown me away.

So therefore I'll leave it to someone a little more eloquent to give you a proper flaming illarion welcome and let the thread degenerate into some insane discussion where martin says magick doesn't exist for some overly complex reason I dont care to think of.

But of course, everyone knows real magick does infact exist and so any argument he could think of is led by his own misconceptions of reality...

Bite martin Bite

:wink:
AlaineMilan

Post by AlaineMilan »

I have to agree: WOW

I never saw such an introduction. I like it and I look forward to play with you one day...and of course to chat with you on msn or something else...because we have the same interests :3
martin

Post by martin »

Mempriclus wrote:Bite martin Bite
*Bites*

Oh, and that's the wrong board.

Martin
Jacob
Location: The northern forest with his flute and his thoughts

Post by Jacob »

Nice to meet you Chris, I also live in California, however I live in the famed Orange County :P
Look forward to meeting and playing with you ingame.

edit

ha ha i called you christ earlier :P
Last edited by Jacob on Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylathen

Post by Sylathen »

OC = Death. I live in the IE(Inland Empier) Of cali :) And you've met some of my characters
Welcome to Crack cocaine in it's finest form
Fishnu Pervius

Post by Fishnu Pervius »

Welcome to the Illarion community. We have saurkraut AND doughnuts here! And yea, being in special education sucks, I was in it my 1st grade year until I proved myself a child genius and was placed into a normal class :roll: The school system is so retarded. Anyways, you should feel welcome here, as long as you like doughnuts and saurkraut.
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

Thank you all for greeting me so ...kindly!
And yes, I have a feeling that many don't believe in magick. But I have seen evidence, heard evidence, and possibly read evidence. How would you explain the spirits that talk to me at night? Or the will-o-the-wisp I saw once... Either way, thank you. I have been approved (My character named after myself) and I shall jump in as soon as I have seen evidence that the undead have been vanquished from Trollsbane (*Prays to Goddess that they have been*).
Allura
Location: Bending my mind to crawl through perversions and riddles.

Post by Allura »

He prayed to the Goddess, it is now my turn to introduce.

Greetings, Christopher! I hail from the land north of you where it is cold. I keep it sunny with my awesome disposition.
I also dislike the american government and your neighbors. And coffee.
I enjoy the Sims2 as well, though Illarion and its people are my new favourite addiction.
Happy Thanksgiving. Gobble gobble. (Even though mine was a month ago).
I am nearsighted, but I wear contacts in public. Mostly cause I am full of myself and like to show off my eyes. *bats eyelashes*. Okay, I know how this sounds, but I am really not conceited. I am just a princess. Ask the other princess.. of Kingdom Heart. :D
And I am older than you. You all make me feel old while keeping me young. ...As long as that makes sense.
Welcome!
Jori
Location: How do I know? Maybe I'm not where I htink I am. Or maybe I'm somewhere I think I'm not...

Post by Jori »

Good someone else who likes anime. And computers. And food. And all that other totally awesome stuff :D
Also, feel lucky that you're in south Cali cuz we just got a half a foot of snow here in Michigan >.<
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

Majorly bad news...Everyone hates my latest character, which is the exact rpg version of myself... If you are one of the following, you have been cursed by the goddess and have been branded "Enemy".

Alyssa Apt Corulas
The guy who said "Shut your mouth" to the one who later said "May the Goddess curse you" (That was me you said that to).
The one who threatened to cut my tongue out when I growled.
And Eliza, the lizard who ripped me off.

As for the character...He shall return to Amerk (My "magic RPG name" for Gridley) and will never return.
The next time I'm on I shall see if I can delete this topic...It may have been better if I didn't introduce myself...Sorry, I'm in a bad mood now...
Jori
Location: How do I know? Maybe I'm not where I htink I am. Or maybe I'm somewhere I think I'm not...

Post by Jori »

A big part of the fun (as I see it at least) is having conflicts with people. Now that they did and said these things to you you have a good excuse to attack them or hire someone to kill them. :twisted:
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

jikken21 wrote:The one who threatened to cut my tongue out when I growled.
Sorry, thats just how the character is. You would be like that too if you were an Assassin :P
Rinya

Post by Rinya »

I think it's virtually (no pun intended) impossible to go through Illarion for any amount of time without making enemies of some sort. Even some of the nicest, sweetest characters I can think of have "enemies" and other people who are just positively mean to them. It comes naturally with any kind of interaction. And since roleplay is all about interaction... :wink:
AlaineMilan

Post by AlaineMilan »

rofl poor alyssa :)
Llama

Post by Llama »

...Just don't make bad enemies...or ones which own a guild, or orcs, or the Lord of Varshikar (guilty ;))
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

Yeah I forgot about that....*smacks self in the head*
Too bad I already deleted myself...
Oh well. My next character is probably going to be a human barbarianess who wears nothing...Just thought you all should know. She's actually a character I play as in another game, Ancient Domains of Mystery.
Here's a link--
http://www.adom.de
The regular version is free, but it's the DOS one that works (The Windows beta versions don't even getto the title screen). There is a shareware version in the works, but that's how it's been for a couple years now.
The character's name is Kiara, by the way. She supposedly has tough skin.
Papoitsi

Post by Papoitsi »

ADOM! I love that game :D
Wasted--I mean--enjoyed so many hours on that game before I found Illarion
Jacob
Location: The northern forest with his flute and his thoughts

Post by Jacob »

Christopher, you gotta remember mate that you have to seperate yourself from your character. People who dislike your character, do not dislike you the player. We want you to keep playing, as from what I have seen of your play you are very good and you certainly add a lot to the overall atmosphere of the illarion experience. So please, give illarion another try, roleplay with friendly people like caitlin, pendar, fooser etc ... Stay away from Jacob as he may spoil your day.
Sylathen

Post by Sylathen »

Exactly Jacob, Like half my characters hate jacob and half like him, yet we are still good friends :P
Maliss

Post by Maliss »

And as Maliss it falls to me hate you all equally unless your Allura in which case your a prized possesion.
Of course its personal till i hit the esc key

:P
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

I realize that not everyone is going to like my characters. And I do seperate RL from RP. Oh, and just so you know, here is a list of my characters in ABC order--

-Emily Thorowitz, Female Human, Current Age 12. Adopted by Marie Tolong. Wants to be a mage and a beautiful bride.
-Goom, Male Orc, Wants to be a Druid, Age unknown.
-Kiara, Female human. Nudist. Measurements~80-30-40. Age ~ 15 (Just Deleted)
-Kristine Chapella, Female human. Likes fire. A little crazy. Reminds me of myself. Measurements~ 60-40-50. Age 18
-Raina Tiwele, Female Elf. Training to be Mage. Kinda ditzy, wants a mate badly. Age ~ 150-160 (Game has 100, I have 150-160). Measurements~ 70-40-50.

Yes I know the the females with the measurements listed are a little top heavy...Don't ask... And notice that most of my characters are female.
I prefer playing female characters, because of many reasons. One being I think females are superior to males. Why? Because without women, there would be no men. Plus women give birth and all...
Last edited by Deinarious on Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mempriclus

Post by Mempriclus »

One being I think females are superior to males. Why? Because without women, there would be no men. Plus women give birth and all...
Must.....resist.....urge......to......flame....Gaaaaah....
Poots

Post by Poots »

magic doesn't exist and bush is better than Kerry

and females aren't superior, they're just differant, it takes two to make a baby so we are both equal.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Mempriclus wrote:
One being I think females are superior to males. Why? Because without women, there would be no men. Plus women give birth and all...
Must.....resist.....urge......to......flame....Gaaaaah....
I'll do it for you then ;)

And without men they'de be no women... just cos they give birth doesn't mean they do EVERYTHING

Also who invented ladys first? SOme person who wanted to show female inferiority by placing men one step below.. because we can handle pain/cold/suffering more then them

:)

Any complaints? Please mail a 100 pound note and write the complaint on it thank you :)
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

Yet it seems to be men who whine over the tiniest injury. What a great display of how much more we can endure pain and suffering!
Llama

Post by Llama »

Yet it is the man who offers his coat to the female in winter.
Yet it is the man who gives up a lifeboat for them
Yet it is the man who ect.,,...
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

-Kiara, Female human. Nudist. Measurements~80-30-40. Age ~ 15
Am I the only person here that finds this hilariously inappropriate?
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

Quiet. That crap only happens in movies, Hadrien. Me, I'd keep my coat. I'd keep my lifeboat. Stuff the women, I value myself above anyone else.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Dónal Mason wrote:Quiet. That crap only happens in movies, Hadrien. Me, I'd keep my coat. I'd keep my lifeboat. Stuff the women, I value myself above anyone else.
OMG t3h Donalness never 3nds!!!11