The Kingdom of Silverbrand ~ Das Königreich Silberbrand

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Athian

Post by Athian »

Mh it is not often that i read the ongoings of Silverbrand however i can assure you that despite my students sometimes errant temper she would not attack any unless attacked herself, especially as one of my students, for bringing me troubled news would not do very well to her learning.

I am not sure exactly how this transpired, but using a rediculous excuse such as 'one should attack first.' is utter nonsense. Unless an actual ttack is made taking such action always makes that party guilty, Dusty in this case had no real reason of knowing the difference between idle threats and acvtual ones and therefore as he is niether the law in trollsbane nor Silverbrand should not have taken any action against my student.

I will keep your actions in mind sir Dusty if i come upon you in the next few days, take heed that if i choose to make threats they will not be idle, you will find that I am certainly much more a danger then a mere apprentice, and none so easy to best.

To those in silverbrand take heed of my words. Dusty is not your law nor is he your executioner. He acted out of line in his choice and should be punished according.

Athian Corulas
Warlock
Ambassador of Varshikar
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

To Athian and Pellandria,

Idle threats or not, when your apprentice produced a fireball in her hand to follow up her threats, I take that seriously.

It is you, who should reprimand your student for conduct unbecoming a mage.

Yes, although I am a follower of Irmorom, I do not represent the law in Silverbrand, however when the authority is no-where to be found at the time of crisis, those citizens who have the ability to act, have the duty to act. That is my opinion.

I acted according to the threats and actions taken by your student at that time to protect the safety of innocent customers in the Tavern, with whom I even traded with afterwards. There was no way to tell between Idle or Actual threats. A threat is answered either by submission or action. Don't complain because some choose not to submit to threats. I have always offered whatever help I can, have fought many of the Tyrants and denizens of this Isle without recompense and many times it has cost me. No matter the cost, I do not regret any action I have taken. It has always been for the greater good.

If you are her Teacher Athian, you must teach her how to interact with others, or she will not live long, I promise you. Threatening me will not solve this problem. There are many others who would have done the same.

I have explained my actions to the authorities of Silverbrand and it is up to them to decide. Trollsbane, Varshikar, nor you, have any jurisdiction here. Kindly tend to your own business. I will accept the decision of Silverbrand alone in this matter.

Respectfully,
~Baron Dusty Bottoms
Athian

Post by Athian »

Do take care of your word Dusty, I'm not going to pretend that i'm the kindly scholar. your actions this time will be forgiven next time i will see to your death personally. Take it as no threat but a promise. I care not for your so called justifcations, If or when i decide to punish you consider yourself punished.

I wish you well with your trial

Athian Corulas
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

I will wait for one of these witness and his statement to make a judgment.

In the name of the king,
G.M.X. Grobacher, judge of Silverbrand
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

The witnesses were the Orc Lograkh, and another Orc looking like ((19....)). The human Enrail of the "Silver Sword" was also there, but came in once fighting started.

~Dusty
Senrin der Ältere

Post by Senrin der Ältere »

Please don't stick your notes about the attack here!
May use the Board in Silverbrand

~Andril
Secretary of Silverbrand
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

I must apologize for my mistake then.

Skaalib
Thanseus Valerian
Location: Nichts ist drinnen, nichts ist draußen, was drinnen ist ist draußen, was draußen ist ist drinnen.

Post by Thanseus Valerian »

Ich bin wieder zurück..kann mich bitte wer aus der liste der vermissten oder toten streichen?
Magdha Tiefenerz

Post by Magdha Tiefenerz »

Irmorom zum Gruße werter Thanseus Valerian!

Willkommen zurück!
Bitte meldet Euch zuerst beim König. Er wird bestimmen, ob Ihr noch Bürger seid und Euch gegebenenfalls einen Schlüssel geben.

Irmorom mit Euch
Magdha Tiefenerz vom Klan des Hammers

((P.S.: Außerdem wäre die Nachricht sicherlich besser am internen Silberbrand Brett aufgehoben.))
Thanseus Valerian
Location: Nichts ist drinnen, nichts ist draußen, was drinnen ist ist draußen, was draußen ist ist drinnen.

Ich halte mich zurzeit in der werkstatt auf es wäre toll wenn mir jemand eine axt säge hobel und/oder schnitzmesser und säge
Manron

Post by Manron »

Willste vielleicht auch noch ein Schmiedeset, perfekte Rüstungen, paar hundert Silberlinge und eine Zwergin haben? Ick glaub ick spinne, arbeite für dein Werkzeug, ick weiß ja nich wat du vorher so gemacht hast oder wat du gemacht hast wie du nich da warst, aber hier wird noch für alles gearbeitet!

Gezeichnet~
Manron
Thanseus Valerian

Du bist vieleicht eine hilfe früher waren zwerge eine gemeinschaft..

aber Seine Majestät unter Irmorons Gnaden, König Thorwald von Silberbrand half mir bereits
es wurde etwas hinzugefügt

thorwald hatt auch einen zettel am silberbrand brett angeschlagen wenn du ihn lesen willst er hängt...
(( http://halik.ha.funpic.de/silver/viewtopic.php?t=495 ))[/url]
Boindil

Post by Boindil »

G'Day my fellow Brother's an' Sister's,

a piggynos' attacked me at tha tavern in Trolls Bane wit'out a reason!
Bu' I wasn't able ta defeat it 'cause it runs, it runs lik' a lil' child and this was tha best it could do fer his health, aye!

It looked lik'... (( 4652... ))

~Boindil Al'Ad Kàzár, Son of Brendill~
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

I haven't heard back from Guran in nearly a month, is there anyone else I can purchase a mining license from and get the key?

Gilbert Merimac
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Post by Kingdom of Silverbrand »

Hört Hört!

Der Clan der Axt wird ab sofort unter die Führung und Leitung von Xelmin gestellt in seiner Funktion als Richter von Silberbrand.
Dem Clan der Axt dürfen auch Zwerge angehören die nicht Bürger der Stadt Silberbrand sind sie müßen aber dem König die Treue geschworen haben

Hoch die Axt!

-------------------

Hear Hear!

The clan of the Axe is from now on under the guidance and leading of Xelmin in his function as the judge of Silverbrand.
Dwarfs may also belong to the clan of the axe if the arn't citizens of the town Silverbrand, however, they must have sworn an oath to the king

For the Axe!
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Ein Botenjunge aus Varshikar trifft ein, und heftet eine Nachricht an das
Stadtbrett, ehe er sich weiter nach Troll's Bane aufmacht. In geschwungenen
Lettern steht geschrieben:

Ehrenwerter König Thorwald, wertes Zwergenvolk Silberbrands,

vor kurzem ereignete sich inmitten Varshikars ein regelrechter
Tumult, über den wir recht unerfreut sind: Eine Schar Zwerge
rannte an mir vorbei, scheinbar außer sich vor Wut, und später
gar attackierte Branduk einen mir unbekannten Elfen, und das
wiederholt. Der Elf sah in etwa folgendermaßen aus: ((172...))

Wir möchten jedoch nicht gleich blindlings die Handlungen voll-
ziehen, welche das Gesetz in diesem Falle ermöglicht, jedoch
ersuche ich um eine Erklärung, was es mit diesem Verhalten
auf sich hatte. Besonders Branduks Erklärung würde mich dazu
interessieren, da er mir jene bislang schuldig geblieben ist.

Ich möchte ausdrücklich betonen, dass Varshikar neutrales
Gebiet ist, und nicht etwa eine Kampfarena, in der ein Jeder
nach Belieben seine Blutfehde austragen kann. Private Zwiste
sind an der Vordertüre abzugeben - nicht anders würde ich es
halten, wäre ich in Silberbrand zu Gast.

Ich hoffe auf eine baldige Klärung dieser Angelegenheit, ohne
unnötige Streitereien.

Ich verbleibe mit Adrons und Siranis Segen,

~Gryphius Messerzunge~
Stellvertretender Anführer von Varshikar
Thorwald

Post by Thorwald »

*Sieht den Anschlag von Gryphius und seufzt*

Schon wieder fällt der gleiche Name wie schon so oft dieser Tage , doch nicht heute wird darüber nachgedacht , sondern in einer ruhigeren Zeit was da zu machen ist .
Thanseus Valerian

Ich war zwar nicht bei dem angriff in Varshikar dabei weil ich als Branduk den elben in Silberbrand angriff ausversehn durch eines der herbei gezauberten portale lief jedoch haben wir gedacht der elb hatt branduk verhext und haben ihn beschuldigt daraufhin war er natürlich sehr sauer das er uns nich traut.als dann der elb klopfte hatt branduk gesagt er bringt ihn um weil er ihm das alles eingebrockt...2 wollten ihn abhalten(ich und phine)und die anderen attackierten den elben ebenso also glaub ich nicht das er alleine schuld ist
Irmoromon mit euch Thanseus Valerian Sohn des Rhanseus
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Hail Irmorom!
Ich setzte hiermit am heutigen Tage zur achten Zwergenstunde ein Termin zur Besprechung des Tatbestandes an, danach wird entschieden ob Anklage erhoben wird. Ich bitte vorallem Branduk sowie alle alle Zeugen zu erscheinen. Wir treffen uns in der großen Halle.

Im Namen seiner Majesät,

Xelmin, Richter von Silberbrand
Thanseus Valerian

Der Thronsaal oder die Werkstatt??
Irmoromon segne euren Weg Thanseus Valerian
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Die große Halle ist der Thronsaal.
Tulkas Illmare

Post by Tulkas Illmare »

Thanseus Valerian wrote: ...2 wollten ihn abhalten(ich und phine)und die anderen attackierten den elben ebenso also glaub ich nicht das er alleine schuld ist
wat mens für müll dat war so der elb labberte wat vom untergang der welt oder so und bat nen zwerg um hilfe der zwerg sah dann dat es wat privates war in ener anderen stadt wo er nix mit zu tun hat aye!!!!!
und dieser elb labberte mick mit enen müll zu ick glaub der war zu lang im wald

und dann behaubtete er unser bruder wäre nicht er selbst wär nen dämon oder so nay danke ick kenn men bruder und dat der truff eingeschlagen hat versteh ick jetzt hätt ihn net uf halten solln un mit diesem abschaum sprechen war dat letzte mal dat ick nen streit schlichte

aye an Gryphius

tut mir leid dat der elb nach Varshikar abgehaun ist wollt aber nur mit dem labbern wat er meint... ick hätt ihn in silberbrand schon erschlagen solln
Thanseus Valerian

grab das nicht nochmal aus wir können froh sein das es nicht schlimmere rechtliche folgen hatt...
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Höert Höret rechtschaffende Völker Gobiaths!

Seine Majestät, König Thorwald von Silberbrand, setzt auf den jenen Elfen ein Kopfgeld in Höhe von 30 Silbermünzen aus. Der Elf benutzt unter anderem den Namen Ollowain und scheint teilweise magische Fähigkeiten zu besitzen.

*es folgt die skizze eines Elfen ((172303~~~))*

Seine Ehren, Richter Xelmin von Silberbrand

~~~~

Hear peoples of Gobiath!

His majesty, King Thorwald of Silverbrand, set a head money of 30 Silvercoins for followe elf. The elf use sometime the name Ollowain and have some magic abillitys.

*There is a sketch of a elf ((172303~~~))*

His honours, judge Xelmin of Silverbrand
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Höret, Höret Bürger Gobiaths!

Seine Majestät, König Thorwald von Silberbrand, sucht zur Übersetzung des überarbeiteten Gesetzes einen Sprachkundigen.

Es ist nötig den knapp 1800 Wörter langen Gesetzestext exakt von der alten in die neue Sprache zu übersetzen.

Dem Übersetzer ist der Dank des Königs sowie eine Entlohnung in Höhe von 10 Silbermünzen sicher.

Interessenten mögen sich bei mir melden.
Einer der Gründungsväter
Grimwin

Post by Grimwin »

Greetings brothers and sisters,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Grimwin, a hard working miner who has roamed the surface of this land in search of fellow dwarves. I seek to be a citizen of Silverbrand so as to gain friends and a place to call my home. I will swear an oath to Irmorom, Silverbrand and the king and I fully agree to be bound by the laws which I would follow until I die. I hope you can consider me for citizenship as I am honest, trustworthy and hardworking. I would hope to benifit the Kingdom of Silverbrand any way I can,

Yours

Grimwin
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Greetings Brother,

we just changing the law. As far as these process is over you can become a citizens of Silverbrand. I ask you for some endurance.

Judge Xelmin of Silverbrand
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Hört Hört!

Alsbald wird die Verhandlung gegen den Verbrecher Lonor beginnen.
(( gegen 19:20 - 19:30 ))
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Hört Hört!

Der ehrenwerte Richter zu Silberbrand, Xelmin, hat den Verbrecher Lonor in den Anklagepunkten
  • Freiheitsberaubung in mehreren Fällen Strafbar nach VI 5.
  • Schwere Körperverletzung in mehreren Fällen Strafbar nach VI 5.
  • Flucht aus der Gefangenschaft Strafbar nach VII 2.
  • Raub strafbar nach VIII 3.
für schuldig befunden.

Lonor wird nun 6, bei guter Führung 4, zwergische Monate in Haft in Silberbrand verbleiben.
Jedes seiner Opfer hat das Recht auf eine Entschädigung zwischen 5 und 30 Silberstücken, im Einzelfall entscheidet das Gericht zu Silberbrand. Desweiteren muss Lonor 50 Silberstücke Wiedergutmachung an das Königreich entrichten.

Der Großmeister der Grauen Rose, Lennier, stimmte dem Urteil zu. Nach Beendigung der Strafe wird Lonor somit nicht mehr auf dem Gebiet der Grauen Orden gesucht.

---------------

Hear Hear!

The honorable jugde of Silverbrand, Xelmin, convict the bandit Lonor.
He has to serve a sentence of 6 dwarfen months, 4 months if he behaves well, because of
  • deprivation of liberty in many cases
  • grievous bodily harm in many cases
  • escape
  • deprivation
Every victim can demand a payment of 5 to 30 silvercoins, the court of Silverbrand decides for the individual cases.
In addition, Lonor has to pay 50 silvercoins to Silverbrand as amends.

The grandmaster of the Grey Rose, Lennier, accepted the judgment, so Lonor will not be hunted by the Grey Orders, anymore, if he serves his sentence.
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

die nordmark stimmt auch zu. nach ordentlicher verbuessung der strafe, bestaetigt von den autoritaeten von silberbrand, sei der elf lonor nicht mehr gesucht in der nordmark.

Tjalf, jarl von nordmark.