A new Guild Emerges - Join today

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Raziel

A new Guild Emerges - Join today

Post by Raziel »

(A cloaked figure appers from the darkness)

We are the Shadowen Empire. We are on a misson to take what is ours and destroy whatever tries to stop us. We are the choosen by the darkness we roam in the shadows and hide from the visable. We are but a weak few. However we need others to help our clan grow into the superpower of Illarion. Join us in our quest for control. Walk along side the darkness.

(The figure walks back into the shadows from where it came)
Wanderer

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Wanderer »

Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sskakzk'krr

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Sskakzk'krr »

A warning now. D0on't kill without good reson or all of illarion and the god will fall upon you. Just ask Wanderer.

MD
Raziel

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Raziel »

I have no intenton on letting the Shadowen Empire "kill for no reason". However we will kill and we will destroy anything and everything that tries to stop us in our quest. If everyone stays out of our buisness then noone gets hurt. If any member kills someone in coldblood they will be handeled without the interferance of anyone outside of the Empire. Also warning to all if you have a problem with someone and they join the Empire and you attack them you will not live a joyful life. We have no enemies and we have no friends. But that can be changed if needed. We will uphold these codes and if anyone doesn't the proper actions will be taken. Don't anyone out side of the empire take actions against the members. If there is a problem talk to me Raziel or Hellknightas and we will deal with it. That is all for now.
Wanderer

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Wanderer »

Wrath, wrath, wrath. I have the wrath of so many things falling on me, a few more won't hurt. Nobody worry about the threats the lizard makes, the wrath isn't all that bad, actually its quite fun most of the time. As for killing innocents, I'm going on a killing spree everytime i get a chance because you and the other fools think its bad for me too do it but you can always justify your cold blooded killing. You can't kill me if i don't let you aries, if you think other wise your a fool, i only die when i stand my ground, and i rarely do that. You can threaten me all you want you damn lizard but I will kill a hell of a lot more  people close to you then you ever will of me.
Sskakzk'krr

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Sskakzk'krr »

That will be quite hard Wanderer for the ones close to me are as powerful as me. So good luck.

MD
Raziel

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Raziel »

Wanderer the only time i kill is when i am attack first.
Boga Woga

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Boga Woga »

hA...aLL sHaDoWmEN ArE noTHin AgAinsT pOwEr oF BLOODTOOTH TRIBE

ThEY wAnT dEStroY eVerYthING. DiS StuPID uMaN StUFF

GROMRUK teLLS DeSTroY onLY gOOd iF DwarF gEts HuRt

SO ShAdOW-PimPS dOnT MeSS wiTh miGhtY BOGA WOGA anD ThE OrcS

DoNT gEt clOSe OrCLAND oR wE OrC sHow wHaT DesTroY iS AbouT
Taun Kahartuum

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Taun Kahartuum »

So so...

seems to me, that even the Orcs dont want to deal with the shadowpals. Im still waiting for an organisation that is able to represent an evil power added with some intelligence (only some).

Not just kill, kill, destroy, destroy.

It bores me, Taun
The Brother

A new Guild Emerges

Post by The Brother »

Taun

All in due time

What you want doesn't happen over night as many others think.

Just watch and you will not be disappointed.

Bro
Raziel

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Raziel »

Indeed you will not be disappointed Join the Shadowen Empire and you will see that the evil seen in Illarion was nothing compared to what is instore. Orcs, Boga Woga stay out of our way and you will not have to worry about us. I don't want to have to be forces to take actions against anyone here. But I will if i have to. Taun You want organized evil? Come this way and walk with the shadows.
Taun Kahartuum

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Taun Kahartuum »

As the muse of wisdom says:

good is nothing without evil

Thanx for the invitation, pals...but Im not all too much into evil doings...because as the muse of fine music says:

where they sing rest, cause bad guys dont know any songs

As a bard and a member of the Order I will watch your steps carefully...

maybe with the Bloodtooth orcs and the shadowmen we soon will have some real problems on Illarion...but as the muse of battle says:

you can tell a man's honour by the number of his enemies

yours, Taun
The Brother

A new Guild Emerges

Post by The Brother »

for Taun..

"With great evil comes great sacrifice. Through this sacrifice great suffering and out of this suffering a light. In this light a Hero's are born."
Damien

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Damien »

I have found some phrases in the library :

"Three things a wise man avoids :
 to expect the impossible
 to mourn for the irrecoverable
 to fear the inevitable"

"The truth against the world !"
Raziel

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Raziel »

(The cloaked figure comes out of the darkness and speaks.)

Taun you are going to watch our steps carefully? Well how can you watch the shadows in the dark? And to the bloodtooth tribe I have always been fond of the orcish ways. They have always amused me. Hahaha.... You bloodtooths would make good allies. Boga Woga you seem like a wretched fowl being, and I like that. Order of Gray lights i'm telling you now i have nothing against you. Matter of fact I find you guys quite helpful. However if any of you try to stick your nose into our buisness I will be forced to declare you an enemy of the Shadowen Empire. That is all for now.

(He walks back into the darkness)
Taun Kahartuum

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Taun Kahartuum »

soso...the SHADOW EMPIRE

looks a bit like a punny group of madmen (oh sorry...shadowmen)...how many shadows are there?

3? A MIGHTY EMPIRE ;-)

Yours, Taun
Raziel

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Raziel »

Indeed we are weak now but the more there is hate in the hearts of illarion the stronger we grow. How can you expect a new guild to have 30 people? huh? Well my friends You will see as the Shadowen Empire grows to outstanding size and an evil curtain is pulled of Illarion. Sleep well and lock your doors.
Onyx

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Onyx »

I was born from Strong but stupid - I work to strong and Smart! I gave up on my quest for evil to train and Improve my power and the power of my guild mebers..... I have bot yet decided If i will be evil once again. But I hope the shadows can Get alone with the Dark mages or else your quest will be cut short. P.s. I'm still Killing but you couldn't pin a single kill on me. I've wised up! no more glory hunting!!!

\     /      
     \ /   X
      X
X   /  \
   /      \     Crystal Star
Wanderer

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Wanderer »

I'm not officially a member of raziels guild yet, but who knows. Last time i checked onyx, or whatever your name is, I've killed you a few times. Don't say it was unfair because you had a chance. You can train your magic all you want, I'll still find a way to kill you, i always find a way around things.......
Taun Kahartuum

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Taun Kahartuum »

Ill wait and see...
but fear does not belong to me...
my doors still opened wide...
if there are shadows, theres light...

and as the muse of love once told...
even the worst cant live in cold...
may all the shadows soon appear...
I will stay here...

Yours, Taun

The tongue-blade of the Seven muses
The Brother

A new Guild Emerges

Post by The Brother »

Wanderer,

Yes you always find a way.. Blood hell.

Some day some how.. Your good I admit and I respect, even enjoy the challenge.

ONe Day Dear wanderer. It isn't that I despise you or even want you dead. It is simply the best challenge around!

Hope you see it a compliment. Seeya in the competition.
Antarion

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Antarion »

So, the shadows are rising? Don´t forget, that shadows dissipate in the light of dawn!
And what does "Shadowen" mean at all?
I will not stand in your way, though, as long as you don´t mess with nature. Remember, if you threaten only one of natures servants, you will feel our godess wrath!
The Brother

A new Guild Emerges

Post by The Brother »

My Friend Antarion,

You seem to forget one fact.

Shadows can not survive without light, otherwise it would simply be darkness.
Shadow grow stronger with light, it is only at high noon that they wane and all but vanish.
Onyx

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Onyx »

Tisk, Tisk... Shadowen Empire with the titans and the amazons........ Not go... the taitans are a enemy of the dark mages and the amazons p#ss me off...... Cut you contact with these guild are the Shadowen Empire will fall at the dark mages feet.... I grow stranger each day, And i'm sure Sunrise can be talk around to join the guild he once started..... Your choice. Keep you contacts and DIE or keep with me?!?
Alexander

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Alexander »

elequently put brother. i have to say i am intregued with the rather sudden outbreak of large guilds. it is of a great interest to me for some reason i shall be watching everyone and assesing every situation. if at anytime you feel a set of eyes apon you there is a good chance that those eyes are mine watching everything from the shadows coming out to converse, deal, or get supplies.
Captain Kirk

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Captain Kirk »

Hallo

hmm it smells like guild war ???
if so can i get a few tickets for first row ?? i like to see it all
i hope i dont get hit by the fighters but a bit splashed  blood is not soooo bad *g*

i hope drinks and food r included :-)

Bye
Read ya
MfG

Capt. Kirk

(Edited by Captain Kirk at 3:38 pm on May 17, 2001)
Zahra Fiarai

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Zahra Fiarai »

lol Onix the Amazons "P#ss YOU off" ???
You must be kidding me! You're just looking for trouble arent ya? Careful what you ask for, dont underestimate the power of the Tribe. We would not have a problem with you if you didnt start things with us. Amazons never go looking for trouble, and we dont start fights... we finish them. ;)
Dax

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Dax »

<Kinda grins>

Amazon Tribe eh?

Any cahnce I can come over and.. entertain you guys ;)

<wiggles his eyebrows>

A tribe of ladies, gotta love it!!
Zahra Fiarai

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Zahra Fiarai »

Yes Yes I know we're all just so damn Sexie, huh!? lol :)
Venus

A new Guild Emerges

Post by Venus »

Hehe Yup! Amazons Rule! ;)