Bar Battle - Well, I've move my guild. Happy?

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Onyx

Bar Battle - Well, I've move my guild. Happy?

Post by Onyx »

The guil has been move to the cave just out side the town> I'm Not moving again! I may Call Peace, If you can agree on some terms but if not! Then you'll Die. I have a Plan and its been going for a while. You may thin that I've just pick fights at random but you wrong. You'll See what I meen.... Oh, I may Have to lower you stats like you've tried with me (but I didn't work....lol) If you Don't Agree to my Terms.

1. You Are any no guil mebers can enter the cave
2. No cuting down the trees next to the cave
3. No Magick Fields over the Cave entrence
4. All Guild Member of the dark guild that have NOT attacked anyone Should be left alone
5. To be Let back in to the Bar
6. To walk around the town free, While I do no harm to anyone

And thats All, So do you Agree?
Sturm Feuerklinge

Bar Battle

Post by Sturm Feuerklinge »

You have no right to rule in this cave. You havent paid for it, you havent asked the gods for. I will not respect your bull-talk here, not nw and never.

I dont need to discuss with a newcomer bout some things, that are ruled long by the community.

You can kill all people, can kill all skills of them. But when there is nobody to kill, youll see, that youre wrong with you bull.

Get to Tibia, and do things there, there are many other crazy Idiots like you, dreaming of rule Illarion.
Captain Kirk

Bar Battle

Post by Captain Kirk »

Hallo

what ????
the caves are for ALL not only for lil kids like to play kimg of illarion

this guild stuff here guild stuff there is ruinin my nervs

BUY A HOUSE ONLY FOR UR GUILD and all is ok

Bye
Read ya
MfG

Capt. Kirk
Damien

Bar Battle

Post by Damien »

The Order managed to buy two houses, the library and the Bar. Okay, that only worked with the help of all members. But you need money to build. Collect enough, it is possible, and then buy your own building.
kyuushiki
Location: In a land where the mind holds power over all of the body perceptions

Bar Battle

Post by kyuushiki »

I am not agreeing with his terms because I fear them but because I like the terms.  It is only a small section of this world.  I say lets give them what they want for about two weeks so they have a chance to become peaceful, gather money, and build them a hut.  Think of it as probation and the cave their cell.  Only two weeks then no more cave and tree's only for them.  Then if they want them make them pay for it.  The guild members that have not killed anyone should be left alone and I will start managing the bar till someone else from the grey light says so.  So all will abide by the rules of the bar when i am there.  That means that all will be able to go there.