Tavern mater looking for job - also mighty fine smith

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Silversmith

Tavern mater looking for job - also mighty fine smith

Post by Silversmith »

After a long hard days work in the mine walling up the place a newbi came in and let some spiders crawl right up Silversmiths butt.  After fuming and moning and the newbi pissing him off he walled in the red crosses and waited for the person to die to see how funny it would be to watch him have the same fellings he had felt after freeing the mine of spiders that could kill you unless they had magic. (boxes come in very handy.  keeps the monsters away and lets you mine in piece until someone breaks the wall.)  realizing it would be a hard road to free the mine again with out traping the mosters by the door like someone did last time he went to the store and said "Blah! least the newbi got what he deserved". then he went back and opened the red cross in case the newbi decided to come back.  not really having a skill and still wondering what the hell gold and silver ingots were for he made him self a gold crown and ring and a ring for a freind he had be with earlier that evening training with.  then he thought that it would be cool if there were better armor that could with stand the spiders wraith but thought it fruitful to try so he decided that if anyone wanted he might open a collesium (not sure if i spelled that right but a place to test your skills) and declared that the place in front of the smithery in cave two would serve.  He then took the name spidy killer for having killed 10 of the things all ready it having drained 5 apples and six watermellons.
Captain Kirk

Tavern mater looking for job

Post by Captain Kirk »

Hallo

pls dont kill all spiders or beholders some are pets and the owners dislike it that someone kills thier pets ;-)

Bye
Read ya
MfG

Capt. Kirk
Damien

Tavern mater looking for job

Post by Damien »

WHAT ???!!!!!

Encased "pet" monsters will break free when the chests rot around them.  Since real taming seems not possible until now, all free monsters disrupting passage on the streets, or endangering people, shall be slain by the order. I can kill any Monster even without using magic.