Silverbrand has a new Viceking

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Durin Silberbart

Silverbrand has a new Viceking

Post by Durin Silberbart »

The Election is over. The Result is that Durin Silverbart is the new Viceking of Silverbrand.

Durin Silverbart
Last edited by Durin Silberbart on Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rackere Diplomatre

Post by Rackere Diplomatre »

The "election" is over? With one vote in total? What happened to Caranthir?
Last edited by Rackere Diplomatre on Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ceigan Ibatha
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Ceigan Ibatha »

Perhaps Durin's new title has boosted his confidence enough to murder people in Eliza's shop for no reason. I doubt he'll be able to leave Silverbrand though, for his ego will be too big to fit through the gates.

~The top left table near Eliza
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Is this a Jest?

Ari§teaus
Lord of Varshikar
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

If he tries to fit more titles under his name, he will be catching up to Ceigans record.

F
Llama

Post by Llama »

If i remember correctly, i once read that the rumour about you taking over silverbrand is "a lie" with no truth in it

Deja Vu

An elf
Lahela

Post by Lahela »

What an election was that with no one knowing about it?
Hail dwarves of Silverbrand, you sure are and bunch of fools when you elect Durin as you Viceking. Be sure that he will have more power than your beloved king soon.

Lamb
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

Bah, that was anythin' else than a right dwarven choice. Not that Durin is a soft surfacerdwarf, no, he also starts his own election without askin' the king before, than he has just one vote for him, an' calls himself the viceking, a fine king ya have there. A king or vice king isn't elected, and when, not on such a foul way. Bah, that dwarventown stinks!

~An angry dwarf~

Post by Guest »

Das Königreich Silberbrand, gibt hiermit bekannt, das Durin Silberbart nicht neuer Vizekönig von Silberbrand ist.
Diese Wahl wurde von Durin selbst gestartet und nicht bekannt gegeben. Er hinterging somit die Zwerge Silberbrands, sowie den König und mich.

Eine gültige Wahl wird von dem König oder mir gestartet und entschieden.

.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*

The kingdom Silverbrand annouces that Durin is not the new viceking of Silverbrand.
This election was started by Durin Silberbart himself and not annouced. He deceived therefor the dwarves of Silverbrand as well as the king and myself.

A valid elecetion is started and decided on by the king or myself.

Fjalara
Provisional souvereign and proud citizen of Silverbrand
Last edited by Guest on Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rackere Diplomatre

Post by Rackere Diplomatre »

I hereby thank Fjalara for this announcement.

Rackere,
citizen of Silverbrand
Last edited by Rackere Diplomatre on Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Might I suggest that the clan of the axe deal with trouble makers suck as this harshly, little news of Silverbrand reaches us as it is, many would believe Durin speaks for Silverbrand had it not been clarified.

Moathia
Belegi

Post by Belegi »

Dear citizens,
I assume this is all a misunderstanding. Of course, nobody can become vice king without the approval of his majesty. Any elections are just opinion polls, we all know that. Silverbrand is not a republic or some other elven realm but a monarchy.

I am sure that Durin just started this poll so he knows who might become vice king, am I not right? And Durin does not want to take the throne nor is he illoyal to the king, am I not right, Durin? For the word of the king is the only law we know and follow.

We all await the real poll and we all agree that the final decision is up to king, who is the surpreme ruler and the only one who may speak for Silverbrand.

Belegi Zahar
Cheffin of the Clan of the Axe
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

He seems to have thought it more than just an opinion poll.

Hail Durin, king of the dwarves!!

The parchment lacks any further signature or writing.
Durin Silberbart

Post by Durin Silberbart »

Verehrte Fjalara,
wieder muss ich euch Berichtigen. Die Wahl war mit Xantor abgesprochen, der sie wiederum nach eigener Aussage mit König Tialdin abgesprochen hat.
Auch war die Wahl bekanntgegeben. Eventuell sollte man sich mal besser informieren.

Wollt ihr jetzt auch den Neffen des Königs des Hochverrates zichtigen und der Lüge?

Des weiteren erinner ich mich noch an die Sache mit der Bürgerliste die ihr mir in dreifach anderer Form vorgelegt habt. Und da wart ihr noch nichtmal soweit weg auf Reisen. Ich kann es nur wiederholen..tauscht euch erstmal mit eurem Gemahl aus bevor ihr Stellungsnahmen verfasst. Allerdings scheint auch Tialdin im Moment etwas an Amnesie zu leiden. Sonst hätte er die Anfrage seines Neffen betreffs der Wahl nicht vergessen.

Durin Silberbart