Killing a Pig is Illegal in trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Erart Ridoc

Killing a Pig is Illegal in trollsbane

Post by Erart Ridoc »

I tried to kill a pig that had wandered into town, then everybody save Fooser got up in arms about it. And when I did get it near dead they stole the body from me. Humans its a pig, its ment to be eaten, They provide meat.

~>ER<~

Eart Walks off shaking his head at how strange humans are
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

Bloody murderer! Pigs are sacred, they have as much right to be in our society as humans, elves, or any other living creatures or races.
Believing in extermination of a species for the sake of your own survival is not only an example of selfish parasitism, but also a sign of universal disrespect towards the Law of Cubism.
Erart Ridoc

Post by Erart Ridoc »

Erart Reads the note and walks off shaking his head at the stupidity of the humans
Caitlin Fergus

Post by Caitlin Fergus »

Actually that was Ceigans uncle, Erart.

But instead of stoping to stab at the pig, you went crazy. I've never met such an agressive halfling before.
Not only that someone can't stop you even a second with words of begging, you also kick at people and threat them.

Caitlin Fergus
Medico
Leader of the Druids of the Forest
Ceigan Ibatha
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Ceigan Ibatha »

Eating someones pig? I don't think I'll sell my wares to such a monster as Erart!

~Mugush
Erart Ridoc

Post by Erart Ridoc »

I never threatened anybody, but I did kick the human because he grabbed me, his fault for grabbing me. And a human turned into a pig? Your obviously are suffering from some type of illness, like the crazy Ciegan human.

~>ER<~
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Isn't threatening and attacking citizens of Trolls Bane a crime, and therefore Erart should be banned from town for a day or two?

Stephen Rothman
First Knight of Kallahorn
Erart Ridoc

Post by Erart Ridoc »

I kicked a human because that human grabbed me, obviously I was acting in self defence. And as I said I never threatened anybody as I recall Caitlin said "You don't want to make a druid angry" that is a threat.

The town folks must definatly suffering from some illness to believe a pig can be turned into a human. I ask are their any sane ones out there?

~>ER<~
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I have been turned into a pig and dwarf. Bailey Thunnigan has been turned into those two things and more. A human turning into a pig is not crazy. Maybe you shouldn't have assumed it was yours to kill, it is amazing what a few words can accomplish.

Stephen Rothman
Erart Ridoc

Post by Erart Ridoc »

It is quite amazing the strange thoughts that pop into your heads, Humans turning into dwarves, humans turning into pigs. Whats next humans turned into trees and fish? Spare me your crazy fantasies.

~>ER<~
Erart Ridoc

Post by Erart Ridoc »

Wait lets really get into this fantasy, Humans turned into wasps, Humans turned into scorpions and flies, Or how bout Humans turned into sand? They are all as idiotic as a human turning into a pig.

~>ER<~
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

The orc Cyrus was turned into a pig, do you deny this?

Stephen Rothman
Erart Ridoc

Post by Erart Ridoc »

Now orcs are being turned into pigs? Whats next elves turned into pigs? I believe you should seriously consider searching for something or someone that could help you with your problem

~>ER<~

A note is pinned to the bottom

I believe all of those not affected by this strange ailment should make sure they watch whatever the people affected by this strange ailment do. It might be the cause of a human I met with Pendar in the woods, He had a strange stone, that might be affecting their judgement. I was fortunate not to have given him long enough to use the stone on me but he had it on Pendar for a few minutes. This stone may have affected all these others.

~>ER<~
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

Careful Erart it was mockery and disbelief that got Cyrus turned, still I am certain you will be a cute pig.
Pendar
Erart Ridoc

Post by Erart Ridoc »

Erart shakes his head as he reads Pendars Note

Pendar good buddy, I promise to try and find a way to cure you and the rest of this town of these strange ailments.

To all those not infected by these fantisies, Be on your guard, I cannot stress that enough. Anything strange be sure to close your senses to it, something is affecting our friends and enemies alike in this town, we must find it and stop it.

They truely believe people are being turned into pigs, we must be on our guard, for they appear to be normal all save these fantasies. Be wary of everyone

~>ER<~
Caitlin Fergus

Post by Caitlin Fergus »

It seems Erart isn't long enough on our island yet. I've seen more here than just humans turning into pigs. Actually, that's nothing compared to the rest... since I call a speaking skeleton my friend.

Caitlin Fergus
Medico

Oh, and Erart. Before you are going to cure us, better cure yourself form your behaviour first.
Erart Ridoc

Post by Erart Ridoc »

You see none infected? Look at the strange fantasies being put into their heads. I am sure you do not want whatever is affecting them to affect you.

BE ON YOUR GUARD

~>ER<~

PS I dont know all of the symptoms of this strange illness, so be watchful for everything
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

Quite frankly my good fellow, you must be an idiot, and quite closed minded to believe that transmutation is not possible. I pity such a simple minded being as you.

~Ules
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

• Misjbar the elf was transformed into an orc for betraying his faith in the Five. I believe I need not say no more. If you are convinced these are all crazy fantasies, ER, speak with Damien the elf, he is perhaps the eldest of this island, and he has seen much. He would probably confirm this all.

Sian of Varshikar,
    Novice of Tanora
Adano Eles

Post by Adano Eles »

The Gods are watching this island and their powers are at work here. Many strange things happened in the past and do still happen.
A dwarf was turned into a rotworm when he drank from a magic fountain.
A man was turned into an undead for desecrating the shrine at Falkner's Grove.
An elf was turned into an ork for betraying the Five.
People were resurrected from the dead, servants of the Five brought people into the spirits realm to undo the damage done by the unnatural drought.

Those are only a few examples of what happened here.

Adano Eles

Student of the Khana Len; Apprentice of the Great Temple of the Five and Eleven
Noble Knight and Instructor of Squires of the Grey Rose
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Post by Jeremy Gems Willowbrook »

Another strange occurrence...
Halfling carpenters start trying to slaughter pigs inside the shop and take offence when people try to stop them.

Slaughtering pigs is necessary for food and leather. But the place for said slaughter is NOT within the town. It is not right or acceptable behaviour to chase a pig all over town stabbing at it. Slaughter it quickly and as painlessly as possible. This is not a practice that should be enjoyed. Enjoying such a practice suggests the influence of the Bonelord.

Jeremy
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Interessant wieviel Trubel und Aktivität so ein Borstentier entfesseln kann.

Gibt es jemanden, der mir das Geschehen einmal kurz umreißen kann? Was ist der Grund für diese Aufregung hier? All diese Kommentare sind nur irritierend...

Euer alter Stadtrat wäre demjenigen sehr verbunden, der ihm all dies hier erklären könnte.

-------------------

It is very interesing. To kill a pig makes more trouble than anything else. So much people, i hope citizens too, are involved here. But why?

There is anyone who wants to explain me, what happened? What is the reason for the interest of all here? I am not able to read all these comments. They only confuse me. So please, help your old councilor. What happened?

--------------
Lennier
Graf der Grauen Rose
Stadtrat von Troll`s Bane
Ehrendruid der Druidne des Waldes
Erart Ridoc

Post by Erart Ridoc »

Lennier,

It seems that many of the citizens of town have been affected by some strange ailment, making them believe in many silly fantisies. I do not know what is causing this strange occurance but I have already sent doves to old friends asking for there help in finding out what could do this on such a massive scale. Be on your guard Lennier, do not let whatever is affecting them affect you as well.

~>ER<~

((Oh if anybody is wondering why I am pursuing this, Im using it as a rp way to leave the island for when I go into the military))
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Post by Jeremy Gems Willowbrook »

I will try to explain. Maybe someone will translate this to old tongue to help out.
A pig was wandering free in the town. Erart decided to kill the pig in the shop. He went after the pig with a dagger, repeatedly stabbing and slashing at the poor creature. He seemed to find this action fun, not caring about all those around who were witnessing the incident. Women and children in the streets should not have to witness such events.
Erart finally managed to bring the pig down between the shop and library, in full view of all the passersby.
Apparently the pig was Linnel Ibatha, somehow transformed into the form of a pig.
Now, to cover his own rash and foolish actions, Erart is making claims that the whole Island is affected by some madness. Whilst it is really only his own closed mind which is the problem.

Jeremy Willowbrook
Head of The Varshikar Magery Academy
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

I can understand Erart stand point, having never seen the trasformation personally, yet it does happen good Halfling. I can also understand trying to kill a pig in town, should the pig really have been a person firstly, how was Erart to know? I dont think Erart has any fault in this other than not truely understanding that transformations do occure, i dont believe him kicking a human who grabbed him was a crime, should a man grab me roughly he would get more than a kick.

Revlen, Town guard.
Caitlin Fergus

Post by Caitlin Fergus »

We told him, Revlen. I begged him to stop just for a second, but he didn't listen and stabbed the pig like a madman.

What would you do when your uncle would have been attacked? Wouldn't you try to grab the attacker to stop him from his bloodshed?

Caitlin Fergus
Medico
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

Halflings have no rights among humans. They are only half our height anyway. Punish him for slaughter of a Cubic creature!
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Nun, um es nochmal selbst zusammenzufassen:

Erart hat innerhalb der Stadtmauern ein verhextes Schwein auf brutale Art und Weise getötet. Dabei hat er sich auch nicht durch andere Personen stoppen lassen, die ihm davon abbringen und erklären wollten, dieses Schwein sei kein Schwein, sondern der Onkel eines stadtbekannten Verrückten namens Ceigan.

Habe auch ich nun das Ganze endlich richtig verstanden?

Wenn ja, gehen ich einmal die Personen durch:
  • Erart ist ein stummer Halbling, dessen Namen ich nicht auf der Bürgerliste finden kann. Folglich ist er auch kein Bürger Troll`s Banes.
  • Das Opfer, es war ein Schwein und ist folglich auch kein Bürger der Stadt.
Warum müssen wir uns nun noch damit rumschlagen? - Achja, das ganze geschah in der Stadt und ein paar Leute, die wenigsten sind Bürger der Stadt, glauben, dass dieses Schwein der Onkel des Verrückten Ceigans sei, welcher aber auch kein Bürger ist.

Ich schlage vor,

Erart zu bestrafen, nicht auf Caitlin gehört zu haben, welche augenscheinlich die einzige Bürgerin der Stadt war, die mit bei dem Geschehen anwesend war und ihn von seiner Tat abbringen wollte.

Soll er Arbeitsstunden ableisten und die Stadtwache einen Tag mit Brennholz für diverse Lagerfeuer versorgen.

Dieser Punkt möge in Einverständnis mit Pendar von der Stadttwache vollzogen und beaufsichtigt werden.

Außerdem sollte es allen verboten werden Nutztiere innerhalb der Mauern zu töten. Es sei denn man ist Mitglied der Stadtwache, der Ritterschaft der Grauen Rose oder man hat beim Stadtrat eine Lizens erworben (nur für Bürger auf der Bürgerliste).

Diesen Punkt werde ich samt allen Unsinns, der damit verbunden ist, in der nächsten Ratssitzung als Gesetzesvorschlag einbringen..

----------------

Ich gebe 50 Kupfermünzen für die Übersetzung meiner Worte zu diesem leidigen Thema aus. Interessierte mögen ihre Arbeit bis morgen erledigt haben, ansonsten versuche ich mich selbst, jedoch ohne Gewähr, dass mich jemand versteht.

-----------------
Lennier
Graf der Grauen Rose
Stadtrat von Troll`s Bane
Ehrendruid der Druiden des Waldes

Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Lennier wrote:Now, to summarize it by my self:

Erart killed a pig inside of the town walls in a very brutal way. The persons who want to stop him and explain him that this pig is no pig, but the uncle of the town known insane Ceigan, failed.

Did i get everything right?

If yes, i check out the persons:
  • Erart is a mute halfling, who's name isn't on the citzens list, so he is no citzen of trolls bane.
  • The vicim is a big and no citzen of the town, too.
So why did we talk about this? - Ah yes, it was in the town and some citzens of the town, think that this pig is the uncle of the insane Ceigan, who is no citzen of the town, too.

I porpose,

To penalize Erart, because he don't listen to Caitlin. Caitlin was the only citzen of the town, who was present and she tried to stop him.

He should serve working hours to attend the town guards with wood for camp fires.

This point should be execute and inspect in accordance with Pendar, of the town guards.

Also, it is forbidden for everyone to kill production animals inside the town walls. Unless you are a member of the town guards or of the knighthood of the grey rose, or you had purchase a license (only for citzens of trolls bane)

At the next council meeting i will bring this point and all absurdity as law proposal in.

-----------------
Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
Town Councilor
Honorary-druid of the Druids of the Forest

*unsigned*
Dravish

Post by Dravish »

Perhaps you should create a law dictating the rights of free will extinguished.

Dravish