The Knighthood of Trolls Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Gil'Dran has joined our family, welcome!
Also, Salathe, Gabon, Nialandra and Kincent have all been raised to be squires. One step more and they are full Knights.

Stephen Rothman
First Knight of Kallahorn
Nialandra

Post by Nialandra »

Fellow Knights-to-be

I would like to extend a warm congratulations!
Well done to all

Your Sincerely

~Nialandra~
Squire of the Kallahorn Knights
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Gabon walks up to the wall carrying a large ammout of wine and beer...

the note seems to be signed in his blood...

Knights of Kallahorn me has failed...me is nut worth ter walk in yer ranks ne more. me will walks away from ebery ting dat me has said befores...me wills nut boder any oder Knight or citizen...me is too much of a disgrace ter be wif yubs...ter those who nut know wub me talken bout me has failed mes Knighthood quest...me will dishonor yub no more me will steps down from ranks me has earned in mes previous life...da life me lives now nub ones be bodered by mes any longers ya may see wut ya knew as mes but dat me is lost dat mes died with da time dat passed in da too long of time it took me ter complete mes quest...Good luck ter all in your jurnys to being da best Knights in all history of Illarion, me knows ya makes Stephen very proud and mes will be watching from da shadows and always members dat yous was liken famly ter me.

GAbON
lost Squire of the Knights of Kallahorn

P.S. If me has belongings dat belongs ter ya mes will be round town dat ya can get em back if ya wonts...me nut be round long so better get em quick...Farebba to yas all

blood drops can be seens in a trail away from the wall and heading into the darkness
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Stephen reads what Gabon has written and frowns his features slowly turning from sadness to dissapointment to anger.

Gabon Corad, failure in your quest to complete your growth to Knighthood does not give you the ability to go back on the oath you swore all those months ago. You swore to stand by your fellow knights til the end of your life. You cannot leave because you could not solve a problem presented to you.
To leave now would dishonor not only yourself, but your family. Stand tall Gabon Corad, learn from your mistakes and try again.

Stephen Rothman
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Yesterday the demon Nightmare came back in an attempt to kill the halfling child Emily and kill off warriors of Trolls Bane. I was bed-ridden from the poison in Nightmare's claws in the battle prior to yesterdays. So in my stead Salathe Kankas showed up and challenged Nightmare to a battle.
Showing loyalty to his fellow Knight he took up the oath I swore but could not keep myself. He fought Nightmare and it's hoardes of drow and demons. Showing great strength and courage he fought with all his strength with no fear for his own life, without him Emily Nisluf could not have been saved.
Salathe has also shown sacrifice and his willingness to make and give armour to his family of Pages, Squires and Knights.
Because of these traits shown I am happy to announce that Salathe Kankas is now the Fourth Knight of Kallahorn. May Malachin bless you.

Stephen Rothman
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

The knighthood welcomes Page Ferti Childbow

~SK
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Godfrey Devereux has been promoted to the rank of squire! Congratulations!

Stephen Rothman
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Gabon Corad has passed his test. He will now be known by all as Gabon Corad Fifth Knight of Kallahorn.
Congratulations.

Stephen Rothman
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Igrine Redbeard has joined our ranks as a page. Welcome.

Stephen Rothman
Galim

Post by Galim »

A dwarf in a surfacer knighthood? That don't sounds right, and don't is. Thats no position for a dwarf.

Galim
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

And dis board no place fer yoo ter wright yer thoughts, take it ter yer on wall and wast you own space for worfless talkin like dat.

GAbON
Fif Knight of Kallahorn
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

What is a dwarf like you Galim do in a surfacer town of Trolls Bane then Galim? Please do not waste any more paper Galim, you have already written enough about it.

Stephen Rothman
Galim

Post by Galim »

I am in Trolls Bane to do trade and to stay in contact. I am no member of any surfacer guild or town, I am not involved in any of your surfacers affairs or groups, because I am a dwarf and not a surfacer. It is a difference if you walk between them, or become a member of them.

The dwarves who earns Irmoroms favour will dwell in Borag-Urubur between other honorable dwarves and under Irmoroms grace, the dwarves who don't earns his favour will stay in the lands outside, dwelled by elves, orcs, hallfings and humans. To live there as their servants.

And so it should be in our life before the worldsmith calls us to him. A honroable dwarf with a good dwarven heart won't dwell in surfacers guilds and won't become am member of their towns and military forces.

A surfacer knighthood is a honorable and good thing, but it is no place for a dwarf. Just for surfacers. Same with towns.

Galim
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Mayhaps this will bring the surfacers and the dwarfs closer together...

~unsigned~
Galim

Post by Galim »

Friendship and good connections don't grow out of bounds with their guilds and towns. It grow out of respect and deeds. We are dwarves, you are surfacers. We have different ways to live, our cultures and our worlds are different. Even the weay we live our religion. Friendship and even confederacies may grow between us build on respect, deeds and coexistence, but there is no need for entering each others guilds, towns and culture and forgetting or neglect his own one.

Dwarves should be without duties for a surfacers guild, group or town. Most time over it won't fit with their duties for their own folk.

Our cultures and folks shall live in coexistence and friendship, but they shall not mix up.

Galim
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Me knows yoos samrt dwarf Galim so why cant get in yer head ter nut writes on our walls! wes nut care wut yoo has ter say bout someting dat nub includes yoo. if dis dwarf wishes ter be a Knight of Kallahorn thas da dwarfs dicision, he nut need your oppinions in his head, he already has nuff goin on for him. if has problem or needs ter contact a Knight then meet us in person and nut keep wastin' our small wall space. I sure if an orc cames ter Silverbran' and writes about how anvil nut straight da orc would be eader killed or yelled at fer wasten der walls. If yoos need ter talk den send me dove and tell mes yer complantes or place ter meet. but pleeze dont use the Knights of Kallahorn wall unless yoo is part of Kallahorn or is wantin ter be.

GAbON
Fif Knight of Kallahorn
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

I would like to ask fellow members of my knighthood if they would help aid me in the capture of the fugitives:

Monk Joshua Bithmond, wanted for: murder, assault, attempted murder & kidnap.

Sslizor the lizard, wanted for: aiding a fugitive

I hope your better judgement will help you make the right decision as these men are dangerous and may harm others. Surely this is the time to show we are commited to our causes?

I ask you to help once again, Igrine Redbeard, Page of Kallahorn.
Ziel Oden

Post by Ziel Oden »

Me nub want to hunt puny oomie and stinky lizard. Me wrather eat whole pig yub yub yub.

Yoo should gib up hunt and eat pig with Gabon. Me like pig yub yub!

GAbON
Fif Knight of Kallahorn
Llama

Post by Llama »

An elf happens to be reading this board

He looks at Gabon's last message, the handwriting seems different somehow
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

The knighthood welcomes Sylathen to our ranks
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Gabon walks to the wall where all the messages are writen, he sees a message signed with his name but he did not write this message, he growls to himself and writes...

ter da one who writes in mes name yoos fool cause me would radder kill bad hooman or lizard and eats dem instead of piggie. Me hopes yoos stops writin' in mes name cause if dont me will be feedin off yoos.

Ter Igrine, mes would bring any bandet, tfeef, or murderer down next ter fellow Knight. if needs meets so fool wont say ting me wuddent say den send mes dove of place and time and mes will meet you.

ter da new Page, me is happy ter have noder broder. Greebas!

GAbON
Fif Knight of Kallahorn
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

There are new faces and swords used in the name of Kallahorn, it is time that we all met once more to learn more of each other and the aims of our fine Knighthood. The meeting will be held in six days ((9 am pacific)).
There will be a picnic and an exclusive fighting tournament. Also presents will be handed out courtesy of Salathe Kankas, Gabon Corad and myself.
I expect you all to be there and if you cannot make it, contact me by dove.

Stephen Rothman
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

mes will not be der cause me is goin ter main land ter sees me fodder Grutok Corad. me hope get lots dun in dis meetin and me wishes all good lucks.

Farebba to alls me broders and sisters of Kallahorn,
GAbON CORAD
Fif Knight of Kallahorn
Guard of Varshikar
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

this meeting takes place in 3 hours...
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

everyone meet at the lighthouse in 40 minutes
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I believe Salathe misunderstood the time and place of the meeting. It is to be held tomorrow ((wednesday!)) at the same time. However the overgrown trees and weeds within the town of Trolls Bane make it a difficult place to meet at. So we will meet at the bridge north of Trolls Bane and then head to a more secluded area.
Again, everyone is expected to be there, if you cannot be there then send me a letter or tell someone who will be there that you won't show up.
See you at the meeting

Stephen Rothman
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

((what time is this in gmt?))
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

((45 minutes from now. I believe it would be.. 4 pm GMT.))
Erart Ridoc

Post by Erart Ridoc »

There are many Knights of Kallahorn now, and you shall need some goods. I Erart Ridoc offer my services for a short term to provide them for you. I am sure we can work out a mutually benificial deal if you wish to do so.

Also there is a short time frame for us to do business because I have a large project waiting for me off island. Send me a dove or meet me in town if you wish to do business

ER

Erart Ridoc
Master Carpenter
Master of a Carpentry Guild
A seal is pressed into wax at the bottome of the signature
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

I wouldn't buy goods from a person who openly advertises to the Knighthood of Ringeil,
shows that this Erart places coin above morals in my eyes.
Besides there are plenty carpenters on this island who do not have limited time to take orders which will result in a better quality of the crafted goods aswell.

Unsigned and written in carefully distorted handwriting