Taking up resedence

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Talaena Landessi

Taking up resedence

Post by Talaena Landessi »

Hello! Im jered and i found a nice little town south west portion of the island. I have found out recently that it is a settlemet started by a group of halfling known as the evergreen halflings, so i would just like to inform them about my stay there and that the other two haflling that seem to be there all the time have their own two room as i have taken up one of the houses. i am doing daily cleaning and keeping all the hedges trimmed and tilling the wonderful farming soil they have near thier village. With that i am going to head back and do some farming.

Yours,
Jered
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

Who said you were allowed to just take one of the houses?

Donal Mason
Talaena Landessi

Well i havent seen a single halfling besides the two that are already there, and they are to busy selling thier items to keep the village clean and tidy, so i figured no one would mind so long as im helping out and paying off my stay.

Jered
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

You are of course welcome to stay in Greenbriar, Jered. If you insist on staying in our village, you had best keep up those tasks you claim to be doing.

Yours,
Brendan Mason
Talaena Landessi

Of course sir brendan. i will take up those duties as if my mother were assigning me to do them. A small happy face is drawn :) [/u]