Magic all gone

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Raziel

Magic all gone

Post by Raziel »

I have something that i need to tell you. Yesterday i was practicing my magic and all of a sudden my magic skills disapperd. No it  isn't that my skills dropped the whole thing disappered. Even the yellow at the top that says "Magic Skills" is gone. Well i hope you can get it fixed or tell me what to do because i don't know
Bror

Magic all gone

Post by Bror »

Thats what happened to me a while ago. Don't worry, your skills are still there! The list of skills is only too long to be shown by your client. I guess you have the so called "14 o'clock 21a" version of the client, not the "22 o'clock 21a". There is no real need to download again, because the game behaves as if you have the skills, you just can't see them.
Captain Kirk

Magic all gone

Post by Captain Kirk »

Hallo

if it is the "14 o'clock 21a" i think u have to dl again coz the name bug which will del all ur names
it happened to me yesterday :-( but no real prob for me coz i have a backup :-)

Bye
Read ya
MfG

Capt. Kirk
rain

Magic all gone

Post by rain »

i have the same problem that raziel has but it doesnt bother me either but it would be nice to see what ur skills are at if i re dl the game would the problem be fixed and some times my f12 botton doesnt work ppl have introduced to me but i still dont see there names and my map doesnt always stay open like i still have to keep walking around the same spots that i have already been to to see it on the map and when i sign on the next time or so it is not there and i have to walk around again and sometimes some of the map is there but what should i do ¿¿¿
Alexander

Magic all gone

Post by Alexander »

i just did it it was the second and the fourth rune i want to be able to see my stats that is where most of my stats are. bror please how can i fix this?