Password error

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

MimiC

Password error

Post by MimiC »

great game! but i have one problem when ever i create a character and play then exit and later try to log on with the same character it says my password is wrong and then i have to create another character to play the game agian. I have done this several times already. is this a bug in the game?
please help
thank you
Eric
Captain Kirk

Password error

Post by Captain Kirk »

Hallo

name (player) and password are case sensitive

Bye
Read ya
MfG

Capt. Kirk
MimiC

Password error

Post by MimiC »

i am aware of that and i have even gone to the extent of copying the password down before i put it in log in screen then paste it is later. and it still says the exact same password i put into create the character is wrong and i have had several of my friends download the game and they have had the same problem
Bror

Password error

Post by Bror »

I have sent your password to your email account. I can perfectly log in with it. Next time enter an email, when creating your character, so I can send you the password there. I won't send passwords to email adresses I get from the boards, when the character played for a while.