Druiden des Waldes / The Druids of the Forest

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sima L. Séregon

Post by Sima L. Séregon »

A small paper pins on the board.

Druids don't fight! No weapons, just words and a staff! First read the codex and try to understand the words in it!

~Sima Lúthien Séregon
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Sima wrote:A small paper pins on the board.

Druids don't fight! No weapons, just words and a staff! First read the codex and try to understand the words in it!

~Sima Lúthien Séregon
Sorry mam, can I you tell me where the codex is?

-Ssafar
Sima L. Séregon

Another note is fixed on the board.

Of course I can Ssafar,

search the House of Druids, there is a special Board where you can find our codex.

((http://meileih.me.funpic.de/forumdruids ... ic.php?t=6))

~Sima Lúthien Séregon
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

I would like to announce that I will be holding a basic lesson for medicos. All those who wish to attend, meet me at the lighthouse on the 15th of Tanos at the 11th hour ((Saturday, 10pm GMT)) . Those of you who cannot attend need not worry as I will hold private lessons as well for any that wish so.

Azuros Tjime
High Circle of the Druids of the Forest
Medico/Druid
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

Irmoroms Blessings!

We are still waiting on the price list for your potions,
as we discussed this idea with one of your circle members, Yridia.

A swift reply would be most appreciated.

Thurbert
Chancellor of Silverbrand
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Dear Cancedllor Thurbert,

I will apologize, the war against Negros and a lot of other things have interfered.
The list will coming up to you as soon as possible.

Yridia Anar
High Circle
Medico/Druid
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

I'm interested in learning the proper ways of becoming a druid. In the past, I have been known to make my own potions and heal the sick. These things were all self taught and, therefore, crude.

Arcia
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

With great pleasure that I announce SIMA L. SEREGON passed her exam today and is now a full Circle member with the Druids of the Forest and Medico.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mit großer Freude gebe ich bekannt dass SIMA L.SEREGON heute ihr Examen bestanden hat und ab sofort ein volles Mitglied der Druiden des Waldes sowie ausgebildeter Medico ist.
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Avareniah,

the Druids will miss you ---- You have been a good friend, a good teacher and a good leader to us all .
You will stay in our heart forever.
So we will send you a farewell and Ushara will path your way.

Yridia Anar
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Avarenia Igdrasil has decide Azuros and me to determine us to leaders by the Druids of the Forest, I promise i give my best to lead the Druids with Azuros.

Yridia Anar
Leader by the Druids of the Forest
Druid and Medico
Sima L. Séregon

It is so sad that you leave Avarenia. In my thoughts I'm with you.

It was a honor to be under your leaderchip.

Azuros and Yridia, it was the right choice of Avarenia. I am pleased to have you as our new leaders.

The five with you,
Sima Lúthien Séregon
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

I thank Avareniah for allowing me to lead along Yridia's side. I will be sure to do what is best for the Druids of the Forest.

Azuros Tjime
Leader of the Druids of the Forest
Medico/Druid
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

with regret we have to announce that ANFALA ANTANI left the Circle as a Apprentice.

I hope she found her way and peace ..

Ushara may guard her way

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mit Bedauern müssen wir bekannt geben, dass ANFALA ANTANI den Circle als Schülerin verlassen hat.
Ich hoffe, dass sie ihren Weg und Frieden findet

Ushara schütze ihren Weg

Yridia Anar
Druid and Medico
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

werte druiden,

ich haette eine frage.
welches ist das haus der druiden? das neben dem kloster, noerdlich von der bruecke nach greenbriar? oder das im wald, noerdlich des weges vom hafen nach greenbriar?
oder beide?

---------

dear druids,

i got a question.
which is the house of the druids?
the one beside the monastery, north of the bridge to greenbriar? or the one in the woods, north of the road from the port to greenbriar?
or both?

mit gruss,
jarl tjalf kormson
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Korm Kormsen wrote:werte druiden,

ich haette eine frage.
welches ist das haus der druiden? das neben dem kloster, noerdlich von der bruecke nach greenbriar? oder das im wald, noerdlich des weges vom hafen nach greenbriar?
oder beide?

---------

dear druids,

i got a question.
which is the house of the druids?
the one beside the monastery, north of the bridge to greenbriar? or the one in the woods, north of the road from the port to greenbriar?
or both?

mit gruss,
jarl tjalf kormson
Dear Mr. Kormsen,

it is the house beside the Monastery und you are always welcome.

Yridia Anar
Medico / Druid
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

thank you for the information.
and thank you very much for the kind invitation.

in the name of the snake clan of Nordmark:
you and your druids are always welcome to our lands!

greeting tjalf kormson
Anfala Atani

Post by Anfala Atani »

Anfala steht wütend vor dem Druidenhaus und schreibt mit zitternden Händen:

Hiermit gebe ich bekannt, dass die Aussage von Yridia Anar - dass ich, Anfala Atani - den Zirkel der Druiden verlassen habe, schlichtweg eine Lüge ist!

Ich bat, bezüglich meiner derzeitigen körperlichen Verfassung, um Aufschub zur Absolvierung der Druidenprüfung. Daraufhin wurde mir mitgeteilt, dass ich aufgrund dieser Tatsache den Zirkel verlassen müsse! Ich betone "verlassen müsse"!!!!!

Ich gratuliere allen die daran gedreht haben, dass Anfala nun endlich keine Plage mehr für den Zirkel ist.

Ich empfehle in der nächsten Unterrichtsstunde das Thema:
"Wie es in den Wald reinruft, so schallt es auch raus!!!! zu behandeln, könnte in der Zukunft hilfreich sein.

Freundlichst,
Anfala Atani
"rausgeschmissene" Schülerin von
Yridia Anar

PS: Sollte ich mir jetzt noch ein paar Feinde gemacht haben, so bitte ich sie, sich doch hinten anzustellen - Danke!
Sima L. Séregon

Werte Anfala,

ich werde nicht viel schreiben, das brauche ich nicht, Ihr habt selbst deutlich gemacht, wie man von Euch zu denken hat.

Ich verbitte mir solche Worte gegen Yridia, zumal sie nicht der Wahrheit entsprechen.

Ich wünsche von ganzem Herzen, Ihr findet Frieden!

~Sima Lúthien Séregon~
steckenthis

sagt mal

Post by steckenthis »

... wie geht ihr denn miteinander um.... tja tja

Arnold Winkelried
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Ich habe mich die ganze Zeit in der Sache um Anfala rausgehalten und das werde ich weiter hin.

Aber ihr Arnold, was nehmt ihr euch raus?
ihr habt keine Ahnung wie es bei den Druiden ist, aber meint euch ein Urteil erlauben zukönnen?
ich bin schon einige Zeit bei den Druiden des waldes und ich kann euch versichern, dass jenes Geschehen eine absoulte Aussnahme ist.

Und ich erwarte nicht das ihr auf meine Nachricht antwortet. Nein, im Gegenteil. Ich wünsch und will, das ihr nicht mehr Nachrichten auf diesem Brett hinterlasst.
Desweitern weise ich euch darauf hin, das ich euch bitte, dass ihr jegliches Kommentar über die Druiden des Waldes für euch behaltet.

Merung Harbes
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

With great pleasure that I announce MAGNUS MAGNOL passed his exam today and is now a full Circle member with the Druids of the Forest and Medico.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mit großer Freude gebe ich bekannt dass MAGNUS MAGNOL heute sein Examen bestanden hat und ab sofort ein volles Mitglied der Druiden des Waldes sowie ausgebildeter Medico ist.
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

With great pleasure that I announce AURORA MAHIRIMAH passed her exam today and is now a full Circle member with the Druids of the Forest and Medico.

Mit großer Freude gebe ich bekannt dass AURORA MAHIRIMAH heute ihr Examen bestanden hat und ab sofort ein volles Mitglied der Druiden des Waldes sowie ausgebildeter Medico ist.
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

With great pleasure that I announce MERUNG HARBES passed his exam today and is now a full Circle member with the Druids of the Forest and Medico.

Mit großer Freude gebe ich bekannt dass MERUNG HARBES heute sein Examen bestanden hat und ab sofort ein volles Mitglied der Druiden des Waldes sowie ausgebildeter Medico ist.
Drakon

Post by Drakon »

Liebe Druiden
Einigen von euch werde ich schon bekannt sein, anderen nicht. Ich habe mich schon immer für das Wesen und die Taten der Druiden interessiert und mir die Frage gestellt wie es wäre einer von ihnen zu sein. Bis jetzt hatte ich jedoch weder die Ernsthaftigkeit, die dies verlangt, noch den Eifer den es benötigt um ein Druide zu werden, jedenfalls habe ich mir eingebildet diese nicht zu haben. Aber wie sich die Welt, die Jahreszeiten und auch jeder von uns in einem gewissen Masse ändert, so geschah auch mir einiges, welches mich dazu bewegt jetzt hier den Antrag zu stellen als Schüler bei den Druiden aufgenommen zu werden. Wie bereits gesagt bringe ich nach eigener Einschätzung den nötigen Eifer und die nötige Ernsthaftigkeit mit um mich bei den Druiden zu bewähren. Auch die Anpassung an den Kodex der Druiden sollte keine grosse Schwierigkeit darstellen. Respekt, Schutz, Hilfsbereitschaft, Friedlichkeit, Gerechtigkeit, Neutralität und Loyalität, alles Punkte welche ich auch in meinem täglichen Leben einzuhalten pflege, wobei es mit der Friedlichkeit leider einige Probleme geben kann. Meiner Ansicht nach ist sie das schwächste Glied dieser Kette von Tugenden und wenn es drauf an kommt, bin ich durchaus bereit das Gebot der Friedlichkeit zu brechen um zu schützen oder die Gerechtigkeit zu wahren. Dies sollte euch klar sein, wenn ihr über meine Aufnahme beratet…

Amras Seregon
Miru

Farewell before even a hello to most

Post by Miru »

Most of you do not know me, nor may never, at least for a long tyme, i need to grow up. Azuros I am too young and immature to be a druid, so I must take back my wish to join. I will try to stay true as I can to the codex and will always be a Guardian of the Special Eldan Oak, which i have taken as my banner. An Order of one. I do find it so sad that that tree special as it is to the druids and Elven kind, should be almost totally ignored.

Miru Yukimitsu
order of the Eldan Oak
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

With pleasure I will welcome AMRAS SEREGON into the Druids of the Forest as Apprentice.

Yridia Anar
Medico and Druid
Wyrda

Post by Wyrda »

I would very much like to become an apprentice. Will you teach me the ways of the druid?
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Dear Wyrda,

I am only teaching in the old language, so please send a dove to Azuros Tjime..

Ushara with you
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

An Alle Druiden.. too all Druids..

please look to our Board...

Bitte seht in unser Board

Yridia Anar
Leader by the Druids
Druid and Medico
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

A Parchment is pinned on the walls:

Dear Mr. MacGintish,

I hope you are satisfied now ...
The Order of The Light here by gives permission to the order of the druids to build and maintain, a farm field that is partially on the Monastery grounds.

May Zhambra watch over your path.

Signed:
~Sir Atuan Silverheart, High Paladin of the Order of the Light

Signed:
Yridia Anar
Druid and Medico