Dwarves Of Silverbrand

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alora Ironforge
Location: Bashing Away At Galim's Depot...Damn Dwarven locks...

Dwarves Of Silverbrand

Post by Alora Ironforge »

Alora walks to the wall with a parchment and posts it:

Dwarves Of Silverbrand,

Beware!

This Very night within the walls and halls of our great city, tread a Demon of great power. Upon entering we saw the place scattered with skulls and sheep carcases. Within the temple, he performed dark rituals upon the altar and addressed us on his reason for being there.

He said he seeks a rare artifact, one that gives the bearer the power to see what was, what is and what will be. He stated it was hidden underneath the surface and since us dwarves dig there he wanted to know if we had found it.

To my knowledge, we have not found such an item during our digs, but he demanded "Then find it!".

Take caution within our halls, i know this is our home and we should feel safe...but until the demon is satisfied or defeated we should keep on our toes, he will return i expect.

Alora Ironforge
Citizen Of Silverbrand
Town Guard Of Trolls Bane
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Respectable Dwarfes of Silverbrand,
you strength and honour in fights are great, but take my advice, dondt start a fight again the Demon. But also, dont fear him, he is strong, but he isn't unconquerable. If you wand to work against him, speak with Marius Eisenhauer, you can help him by something, what will a great step against the Demon.
Last but not least, if you know something about over the artifact, i appeal to you great honour, please speak with me.

Elder Djironnyma from the elves, mage of the old way of magic

---

Ehrenvolle Zwerge von Silberbrand,
eure Stärke und Ehre im kampfe ist groß, aber hört meinen Rat, so startet keinen Kampf gegen den Dämonen. Jedoch gleichsam, fürchtet ihn nicht, er ist mächtig, doch nicht unbesiegbar. Wenn ihr gegen ihn arbeiten wollt, so sprecht mit Marius Eisenhauer, ihr könnet ihm bei etwas helfen, was ein großer Schritt gegen den Gehörnten wär.
Eine letzte Sache, für den Fall das ihr etwas über das Artefakt wisset, ich appeliere an eure große Ehre, bitte sprecht mit mir.

Elder Djironnyma von den Elfen, Magier des alten Pfades der Magie
John Irenicus

Post by John Irenicus »

If any help is needed, Troll's Bane will not hesitate to offer help.

John Irenicus
Captain of the Town Guard
Member of the Triumvirat
Lysu Davanum

Post by Lysu Davanum »

I request to speak with this demon. Therefor I request the dwarves of Silverbrand to grant me access to the place where the demon resides. My lord, Brágon, shall protect me, so do not fear.
He is a creature of fire, and therefor flows directly from Brágon's element.
Nonetheless, I hope for a quick reaction of the dwarves.

~Lysu Davanum~
priest of Brágon
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

Many places have already been searched, so don't think it will be an easy task to find it. The demon does not seem to be the patient type, so we had best hurry, but search thoroughly nontheless. I propose that if anyone is caught with the artifact and refuses to turn it over to the demon they be arrested and the items be confiscated.

-Ules Felko
Lysu Davanum

Post by Lysu Davanum »

Ules, do not bug me. You are a fool, as I have heared from many, many people. And elven ears hear a lot, mind you.
Now, I request the dwarves again, I need contact with this demon. I thank you in advance.

~Lysu Davanum~
Priest of Brágon
Ceigan Ibatha
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Ceigan Ibatha »

Eat your old socks and the Prancing Magenta Troll of Madness will protect you! Demons are nothing compared to him! Spread word!

~Ceigan Zain Ibatha
Master Tree Remover
Teacher of Tree Removing
Novice Chaos Priest
Follower of the Prancing Magenta Troll of Madness
Leader of the Esteemed Followers of the Prancing Magenta Troll of Madness Group
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

"Ules, do not bug me. You are a fool, as I have heared from many, many people. And elven ears hear a lot, mind you. "

Most people have more sense than to judge someone by other people's comments. In fact, I bet that anyone who told yopu that was told that by one person I know, all moronic enough to take that person's opinion and make it their own. That word was most likely then passed to you, who I suppose also doesn't have the common sense to judge someone by knowing them, rather than by what they hear from fools.

-Ules Felko
GorgeBloodstench

Post by GorgeBloodstench »

OOh it be Moshran!
He be angery wit yoos all! Yoo all going to die and be born again as orcs!

Har har har! Yoo alls gonig to die probablys.

But yoos banned me from da down so me nub care.

When yoo become orcs and yoo get banned, yoo will sees what it be like.

GORGE
Lysu Davanum

Post by Lysu Davanum »

Ules, you really have the tendency to be, well, insulting. I have met you, if only briefly, and my opinion was based on true opinions, formed by many, not just by one. And as I hear, you hang around Rand, the ignorant fool, who has disliked by Misjbar, as by me, therefor you must have taken the stupidity from him.
Now, if you would please leave me alone, and get on with your "life", if that is what you like to call that thing of yours, then my life will be a much better place.

~Lysu Davanum~
Priest of Brágon
Athian

Post by Athian »

Has the demon appeared yet again? It seems like he rather enjoyed sending us on a wild goose chase that night. On that note has any information on the item he wanted arisen yet? if not then he'll probably be back sooner or later and i think we'd all rather avoid that. As to Lysu maybe get up and help search instead of making requests to speak with a Demon who by all rights doesn't care what you have to say. nor does it mean he cares anything for any of our gods, if he did i doubt he would have been pacing around the chapel the way we found him. it's pointless to make assumptions about what this demon be and not be. I just hope we can find this artifact, which will at least put us one step ahead.

Athian Corulas
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

If the ancient artefact is found, will you simply hand it over to the demon? If so, I must protest. If you hand the artefact over to this demon and if it does what the demon claims it to do, then the creature will be in possession of an object of unimaginable power.

I say, as soon as the item is found, that we either destroy or give it to somebody whom all can trust.

Brendan Mason
Athian

Post by Athian »

Having it is the first step, figuring out what to do with it will have to come after that. regardless of if we detroy it or hide it again we'll have a fairly disgruntled demon on our hands. As for me i like that idea, but then again i could also be considered mildly insane, however i'm glad someone brought up this point, but is there really anyone we could trsut with such a thing being we don't decide on the other to alternatives?

Athian
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

The obvious answer would be to give it to a holy person. Perhaps Bishop Galim, as the artefact resides in Silverbrand?

-Brendan
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

Lysu, any insults I give are either towards friends of mine in a joking manner or are thrown to people who really deserve it (and i rarely even do that). If you met me, i didn't get your name, so you couldn't possibly know me enough to form a nonbiased opinion. Your opinion was not based on experience, so it is a flawed one. I do talk to rand, but people I associate with should not form such opinions either. I obviously live more of a life then you, since I don't make such horribly stupid assumptions.

-Ules Felko
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Ules, this matter you write on can be solved with doves, do not post messages here that have nothing to do with the matter at hand. Thank you.

-s-
Lady Qµinasa of Varshikar
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

I normally don't do this, if you check you will realize that he is the one that began in such a manner. Anyway, if my help isn't wanted with the amulet, I won't help. If I do happen to find it however, I will of course hand it over A tiny addition is imprinted that cannot be read.

-Ules Felko
Clan of the Axe

Post by Clan of the Axe »

The Clan of the Axe hereby declares war on this foul creature. We will hunt it down and chop off its head.

Belegi & her Clanmates

---

Der Clan der Axt erklärt dem Unwesen hiermit den Krieg. Wir werden sie hetzen und ihr den Kopf abhacken.

Belegi & Konsorten
Galim

Post by Galim »

Irmoroms Zorn wird jene ereilen die die Heilige Stätte seiner Macht, den Tempel Silverbrands, mit ihrer unheiligen Präsenz besudelt haben.

So spreche ich, Bishop Galim, Diener Irmoroms, hier und heute. Der Zorn der Zwerge und der gerechte Zorn unseres Vaters dem Weltenschmied soll jene unheilige Kreatur aus der Finsternis ereilen die es wagte die Ehre und die Heiligkeit unseres Tempels anzutasten.

So möge Irmoroms Feuer ihn verzehren, so mögen unsere stählernen Äxte ihn zerhacken. So wahr Irmorom uns beisteht werden wir dieses Ungetüm lehren was es bedeutet die Hallen Silverbrands zu schänden!

Ich rufe einen jeden Zwerge auf das Feuer Irmoroms in seinem Herzen lodern zu lassen und mit seinem gerechten Zorn die Axt zu heben und ohne Angst und mit Irmoroms gnadenhaften Segen das Böse dieser Welt zu zerschlagen und es auszutreiben aus unseren Hallen des Steins.

Aus dieser Welt soll es getilgt werden, jenes dunkle Unheil gesandt aus den Alpträumen vergangener Tage. Für die Ehre Irmoroms, für die Ehre Silverbrands, und für das Heil unserer großen Stadt!

Mit Irmoroms Segen, Hoch die Axt und drauf geschlagen!

Galim
Bishop von Silberbrand

----------------------------------

Irmoroms wrath will overtake those who stained the holy place of his power, the temple of Silverbrand, with their unholy presence

So speak I, Bishop Galim, servant of Irmorom, here and today. The wrath of the dwarves and of their father, the worldsmith, shall overtake that unholy creature of the darkness which dared to touch the honor and the sanctity of our temple.

May Irmororms fire eat him and may our axes slay him. So help us Irmorom to teach that monster what it means to dishonour the halls of Silverbrand.

I invoke every dwarf to let the fire of Irmorom burn inside of his heart and to lift the axe with his righteous wrath. And without fear and with Irmoroms grace and blessings we will shatter the evil and we will drive it away from our halls of stone.

It shall effaced out of this world, that dark calamity sent to us from the nightmares of past days. For the honor of Irmorom, for the honor of Silverbrand, and for the salvation of our great town!

With Irmoroms blessings, up the axe and slogged!

Galim
Bishop of Silverbrand
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

But the Dwarves already found the artifact, didn't they Galim?

Donal Mason
Galim

Post by Galim »

I know of no artefact

Galim
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

Oh, so I didn't hear you talking to Alora about a rare object with some sort of strange power. I must have been mistaken then!

Donal Mason
Galim

Post by Galim »

It can happen fast that ya misunderstand informations when ya eavesdrop peoples. Perhaps ya should let it be the next time? Ya will avoid such misunderstandings, would be better.

Galim
Borek

Post by Borek »

Are ya a dwarf Donal? No you aren't, then it could be, that your senses play a trick to you when you hear some dwarven sentences with words like artifact,...

Gez. Borek