Theif Topic #2

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gonar

Theif Topic #2

Post by Gonar »

Hello... Ive just applied for a an account and has began writting the answers and so on.

But I do have a question id like some answers to aswell;
I have read the first topic about theifing and all I seem to understand of it is that "theifing" means you RP with someone and this person has the ability to agree or not agree with your RP and then drop you a thing. Ive also seen somone writting something that seemed like there was a command so that you actully can thief from somone ( like in the way in Fallout and some other games ) by opening his/her pocket and taking the item... but the person also says that the victim won't lose anything which just seems realy weird to me.

Im sorry for the litle bad english but im kinda in a hurry...

Hope you get what i mean with my question and I hope somone gives me an answer.
Shukk

Post by Shukk »

Thievery is not yet implemented into the game, so if you want to play a thief, you and the other player have to RP, stealing something.

If you really want to play a thief, i suggest to not play your first char as a thief or start being a thief right from the beginning. It is better if you first play the game a bit and understand how the game itself works.

Also, it's not easy to play a thief because not everyone will RP with you, if your RP stealing something from him/her. Most people will just kill you.

But of course, it's up to you what you play.
Avaloner

Post by Avaloner »

When you trie to steal something than you juyt must hope that your victim will play with you ,sometimes you just will get the answer that you were seen by your actions no matter how good you rp it.
When a char drop things than he lost it ,that means when your victim plays with you he actually lost the item like in RL ,when you are robbed.
There is actually no command for stealing ,maybe someday it will be in the script but upto now there is no..or maybe there is and only some playersknow it ;).