The Bloodskulls.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kasume

The Bloodskulls.

Post by Kasume »

Posted within the Trolls Bane walls:

The Bloodskulls.
Think of your likes, dealings, and converse with these Orcs. As they are allies with some of many crazy, fouled, and murderous types.
Taking a quick glance at the alliance and members of the Bloodskulls territory land, I was astonished and filled with a hint of fear. Fear that newcomers, may not realize.
We will go down the list.

"Group--The Concubius"

A very new guild, clan, or organization. Such peace or trust gained in a short amount of time is suspecting. As you may have noticed, no list of members is given. Yet another, suspicion.

"Arcia"

Arcia, a crazy minded fool the last time I saw him. Gathered and hired many orcs to Kill both me and Irania. As the idiot bribed, sweet talked them, or forced them to do his bidding. Unknown. Matters of the smallest.

"Fooser"

A murderer the last time I checked. As he had been banned from the old Lyrenzia law. Obviously a criminal and a troublemaker. The last person that I personally, would trust to roam on my lands. Simply because of vandalism.

"Moirear Sian" - Gaurd of the Bloodskull lands.

Otherwise known as "Sian," he supports the furthered peace with Trolls. As he follows the word of a woman found in wandering beneath a crypt and negotiating with Trolls. Now as I may assume you all support the peace and weak alliance with the Trolls, yes it is good, but we must not listen and be commanded under Trolls, as we currently are.
I was once a great friend with Sian. Yet his attitude towards anything, has dramatically changed. Meet him, and you will see.

As I combine the next two.
"Shukk" - Gaurd of the Bloodskull lands.
"Konstantin K" - Gaurd of the Bloodskull lands.

As the two were once bitter enemies. To the throats, they killed. Under mastered arts of "Roshi" they are both equally as deadly. As I may have supported or favored one more than the other in their disputes, they are both a hazard. And I see them, criminals.
Notes of Konstantin. As he murdered not only I within the town walls, but also murdered Mia Handurer for his own, greedy purposes.

On the note of criminals. As they begin their "Wars" with the Grant Herion, which is rumored to have left the isle, some of their members are Ex - Movement members. Did they leave of seeing the difference in the two? No. When the Movement died, these orcs went to the Skulls. As these "Skulls" now have criminals laying within even their own orcs.
Yet I deserve so much descrimination for my "association" with the Movement. True members of the Movement are treated lighter than I. Which sense does it make?
These orcs do nothing but cause ruckeses and troubles within the town. They go at my throat when I've done nothing. They hunt me now as I've done nothing against them untill now. And they will walk through Troll's Bane streets and terrorize the small hard working halflings. And tease the elven ears as they throw their trashes and meats over the walking ways. Yet we step even a foot into their lands, and an axe will be to your face.
They now build their fortifications and buildings up. It is a group of criminals and theives forming. Ruffians and bandits as one. Trouble makings. Many supplies lie to the north. Such as their mining caves. Plenty of forests and trees. As a desert lies directly south of them for gems and riches. Ogres gaurd their lands as any trespass onto them.
They are growing more powerful each day as you all let them prance and enjoy themselves. As they may not even realize their future plans, it is happening.

The new terror could be rising. Action must be done.
I am only words. And for these words, I will not live. As I will hide. When I awaken, I will laugh.
These "criminals" clean themselves up. But deep down, in the bounderies of their soul. Evil, greed, vengence, and power. It all lurks within.

These words will sadly, not be heeded.

Signed,
-Kasume-

OOC: If you notice or suspect of any OOC mixing, please inform me. As I may have an explanation or correction to make as an OOC measure. I'm not looking for a dumbass flame war against me OOC.
Last edited by Kasume on Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Padishar Strum

Post by Padishar Strum »

They should just allow all citizens of trolls bane wander their lands like the citizens of trolls bane allow their own kind to wander ours. That would solve everything.
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

I wouldnt worry about this much longer, it would seem that they are progressively making a town of theirs, in which they wont ever have to see your sorry faces again. :lol:
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

Arcia walks to the town wall and looks at a tattered piece of paper, trying to make out the writing, obviously human. Arcia pulls out a quill and begins to write on the paper.

I, Arcia, have never paid an orc to do my "handy work" I have no reason or means of paying them anyhow; I am a farmer, just a miserable peasant...
How could such an evil person as me sweet talk a group of orcs? My tongue has not yet been plated in silver.
How dare you call Fooser a murderer. He may be a troublemaker and a criminal, but never a murderer. Vandalism? Please, someone call the Town "guards", Truely there is a great mastermind at work here. Even Darlok would jump from his dirty grave to know that such a...child would complain about such people. There are problems in the world, yes, but would you do something about them? I'll be coming to town soon, never fear. Do be afraid of Yopina, she feels a bit famished.

A few words are written in dark red paint, possibly blood; Elven.
I come

Arcia sucks the small nick on his thumb as he walks away from the wall.
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

My sword is ready.
Be best that you returned from the hell you come from.

-Kasume-
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

While purchasing healing potions and some other supplies that day in Troll's Bane, Sian reads Kasume's initial parchment and shakes his head disappointedly. Later that day, an arrow slams into the wall next to Kasume's parchment, and it's clear that a note is rolled up around it. Unraveled, it reads:

Kasume,

what exactly are you trying instigate?
My attitude towards anything has dramatically changed?
I'd like to remind you how I oftenly sided with my friends,
whom of many are among the Skulls, even when I was quite new to the isle.
Only back then, the drunkard in you accepted the free wine I used to give away.

Yes, of course. I can see what has changed.
A former drunkard is running out of money and motives and is sobering up,
looking for new oppurtunities as a mercenary. Yes yes.
Everybody listen to Kasume, and how evil everything in the world is.
Next thing he'll be saying is that evil is everywhere, even in the Gods.

Some words of advice:
Do not put these walls to shame with your petty insults of my friends.
Do not insult the Skulls, the Zelphia temple, or the Concubius.
You are in no position to do this, and your vicious,
opinionated insults have not gone without notice.

Until having read your parchment, once your friend,
~Sian
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Sian is a good man, he's never done anything questionable before. I've been friends with Sian for a while also, and apparently he now has drastic views I failed to notice? And you say he is guilty of....wanting peace? Secondly, I don't know if Arcia is capable of sweet talking. He Grins while writing. Thirdly, Fooser has been on the list of citizens for the bloodskulls for months, and I haven't heard of any vandalism, have you? Furthermore, Shukk is a noble lizard, the bloodskulls are a good group of orcs, and you're a skeleton hugger.

-Unsigned
Moskher Heszche
Location: You can never be too stupid or too pretty to be a puppet king.

Post by Moskher Heszche »

Possibley it is not that you have noticed drastic changes in my good friend Sian. Rather, you've most likely have not observed your own changes. When I left the island, I don't recall you having been Chicken Little. Oh. Yes. We all agree that the sky is falling, though. No worries.

You warn the citizenry of Trollsbane of criminals. The Kasume I once knew was, indeed, a criminal himself. He was little more than a desperate bandit of whom's crimes included things so heinous as strangling an innocent woman.

Before I had learned who you were, you even went so far as to masquerade as a guardsman in an attempt to rob me. The only thing that stopped you was Val De Gausse telling you to desist.

Oh, yes. Val De Gausse. You attempt to downplay your involvement in the Movement, but I have witnessed firsthand you taking orders from a member of the Movement. Peculiar.

You accuse Fooser of vandalizing the village, while you, for so long, regularly vandalized the Farmer Union's land, which is officially part of Trollsbane.

Although the village would be foolish to heed any warnings from you, perhaps they'll heed my warning; If I am to be considered a part of Kasume's conspiracy, then Kasume is the slime that exists at the bottom of the conspiracy, feeding off the weak and lame like a vulture.

Yours,

Moskher Heszche
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

Quite a say Moskher, for someone I would never have expected.
Honestly. I had not expected a reply from you. As I've only met you three times, apparently.

I will not go into details to what you all describe. As I would be here forever with writing and explanations. Although I am tired of it. Tired of explaining myself. Tired of putting it on a table and pointing to it for everyone.

I did not warn the citizens. I warned all. Please understand.

-Kasume-
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

ew, Kasume, why don't you stop crying and trying to create a war.
Just get your sword and shield, put on your gear, and come fight em and give them hell, eh?
go for it, take action, beat the bad guys you hate so much.
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

Very well then to you all.

-Kasume-
Rand Kalhan Al'Vega

HUH?

Post by Rand Kalhan Al'Vega »

I do not see where anyone gets off on calling Fooser a murderer, Arcia a sweet talker and madman, or SIAN as a man collaborating with trolls. I also do not see where someone gets off badmouthing concubus, the skulls and shukk and karmane. But, I do not care how much stronger you think you are than us, or smarter, or whatever, you should not be saying such things.

Agreed with Sian, You have been noticed

Rand Kalhan Al'Vega, once the friend of many

Rand pulls his black cloak about him and steps into the southern forest
Umboka Trobarck

Re: HUH?

Post by Umboka Trobarck »

Rand Kalhan Al'Vega wrote:where someone gets off badmouthing concubus,
Rand Kalhan Al'Vega wrote:concubus

Mees Nub only one dat nub know how say dat name...mees tink it was cucumbers......Aristeauses....King of da Cucumbers.
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

I agree to the fullest, I AM a sweet talker. Don't listen to what these citizens have to say. Come to my home, i'll even convince the halflings to join ranks with me and lead a seige on the demons...
Melchirisa

Post by Melchirisa »

Al'Vega, do you not contradict yourself, when you claim fealty to the Concubius and then belittle Moirear Sian?

±Melchirisa±
Rand Kalhan Al'Vega

Post by Rand Kalhan Al'Vega »

Rand steps out of the forest and reads the disscussion on the wall. He sighs and walks back towards his camp