Public statement

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Misjbar

Public statement

Post by Misjbar »

There is a few things I wish to bring out into the open, for my life has been undergoing extreme changes.

At first, my place as servant and priest to the Five will soon be taken by a new elf, who will shortly arrive on this island. He already received instructions, and will start out as a novice. Help him in knowledge if you can, he is a pleasant person, much unlike what people thought of me. His name is Lysu Davanum. He will not take my place as an elder, the elves themselves have to decide about that.

Secondly, I will no longer live around or in Troll's Bane. I will go up North, to a place dear to me. If you need to find me, ask Damien or Cheemona, for they might know where this place is. If you ever seek answers, send me a letter, and I will seek them out, or already have them for you. This way I can still help the people who are respectfull, and smart

Thirdly, I will no longer be part of the elven community. A recent curse from the Five themselves have left me scarred, and as an orc. This disgrace I find nearly unbearable, that is why I will be isolating myself up North, to think and learn.

And my last statement, this message will go to all my friends and allies on this island. The last wish of this elf is to see some people dead, in favor of his one true god, Moshran. Yes people, I still follow Moshran. This whole priest of the Five thing has been a lie. I have been living a lie. Here will follow a list of people who's body should not walk this earth, nor who's spirit should rest in peace in the afterlife.
  • ¤Moirear Sian
    ¤Talaena Landessi
    ¤Shandariel el Lysanthrai
    ¤Galim
    ¤John Irenicus
    ¤Gwynnether von Glanwen
    ¤Gorden Fisk
    ¤Julia Fisk
    ¤Alora Ironforge
    ¤Arkadia
    ¤Val de Gausse
    ¤Deirdre Rogan
And very last but not least, I send my deepest regards to some people who are dear to me, and have always given me pleasure.
  • ¤Aristeaus
    ¤Karmane(How unlikely this may sound)
    ¤Dravish
    ¤Gilraen
    ¤Zarah
    ¤Liliewen
    ¤Dhalsim
    ¤Turnupto
    ¤Larien Inglorion
    ¤Lauranthalas
    ¤Loki Feuerhaar
    ¤Shukk AKA Shaah Shenosss(A big shirnijeee to you)
Very sincerely, and to all the elves good luck with the city.

~Misjbar~
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

The eery sound of something cutting through the very essence of air is to be heard. An arrow flies accross the river and impales the bulletin board smoothly beneath the parchment, yet another scroll unravelling and flapping down from the arrow.
  • I am sorry to inform you, but Val de Gausse is dead.
    Shukk? No wonder she was taken in so foolishly by your lies.
    If anybody for some reason should still be keen on witnessing my death-
    come and find me.
    You're all warmly welcomed.
    But I'm afraid I cannot oblige...

~Sian
Aragon

Post by Aragon »

Dear Mijsbar,

I want to inform you, that the person Gorden Fisk on your list is a squire of the Grey Rose and stands under the protection of the Grey Rose.
May keep your hands away from him and from his wife.

Aragon ben Galwan
Earl and Templar of the Grey Rose
Priest of Malachin
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

I never said I would kill him dear Aragon.

~Misjbar~
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

May that be an example to those people who decided to ignore Shandariel and I's warnings about Misjbar, know you all know how it feels to be betrayed. I wish you pain for eternity Misjbar.

Also it only makes sence for your master to send you back as one of his creations, for insulting the five as you did.

Moathia
Dravish

Post by Dravish »

To delve into the priestly magic was allways a mistake for you Misjbar..

But....

Is this curse a beggining or an end....

Dravish
Lauranthalas

Post by Lauranthalas »

Moathia, do not judge those whose actions you do not understand lady. From what i have seen Misjbar aided the elf's more than hindered them, even if his motives were not truely fair.

And Misjbar my friend, do not hide from the world. It will be a worse place without you.

Lauranthalas
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Lauranthalas, I understand them perfectly, yes he aided the elves, but then did he do that because he believed in our cause, or to hide his true intent. I warned you all that he should not be trusted, and none listened, someone who lied to all of us, pretended to be some great priest of the five, and had turned over a new leaf, actually became another Elaralith, sweet on the outside but bitter in the core.

Priestess Moathia Nethiala,
May Elara shine her light in the darkness of fools.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Elara is not even a god, misguided wench. You, as an elf, should know that. The eleven are just our ancestors, chosen to receive great power and responsibility. They are not gods, as some people see them.

~Misjbar~
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

In that cause nor is Moshran, and the five created us to fight thier war, for they too are mear mortals who can be killed, they may live for a vastly longer time scale, but then you can not create a being better than you yourself. The demons of today are relics from thier war.

Moathia
Shukk

Post by Shukk »

Both, Moirear and Misjbar are not allowed to enter the holy grounds of Zshhelpheeyarrr again, ever.

- Shukk
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

We already knew that Shukk. And Moathia, if you believe that, why do you follow Elara then? She is, as you say it, just a mere mortal.

~Misjbar~
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Elara is not even a god, misguided wench. You, as an elf, should know that. The eleven are just our ancestors, chosen to receive great power and responsibility. They are not gods, as some people see them.

~Misjbar~
Why do you follow Moshran?

Moathia
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

We each can follow any one, or all of the gods. However, Insulting other people's worship will never go unpunished.

Accept the fact you need to find the right path again,
Or enjoy being an orc for eternity.

~Sean Elaski
Damien

Post by Damien »

The five are what we can call "gods", although this is a human expression. They have created the world itself, as legends tell. The eleven have been, in elven "religion", what one could call "saints" or "higher beings", although they are believed to be our ancestors - but with also much more different aspects. This view is the view of a traditional religion, and does not need to be discussed, since there are other views too.

Misjbar had to choose his path. He had yet to decide which one to follow, but as it seems, he has chosen now. He did not betray the trust that has been laid into his hands by us, discussing his motives is unnecessary.
There is no need to treat him like a dishonored elf, since he is no elf anymore.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Wise words Damien. And, I would require to meet you someday, to discuss some points. I thank you in advance.

~Misjbar~
Iekka
Location: "I'm in perfect control; it's just the situation that's a little out of hand..."

Post by Iekka »

I am sorry,
Misjbar, even after what you did to me, I am sorry. I did not want death to come in any form to anyone. And this change, you are still elven, just with a different face.

I hessitate writing my name, but I will.

And I repeat, for I feel that I am in a way responsible for what has happened to you, I am sorry.

:~: Iekka Sallou-m'Arri :~:
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

Sian is hooded as he wanders through town, avoiding to be seen. His eyes narrow in a cool-burning anger at one of the messages he reads at the wall and he quickly adds a note below the others, which reads:
  • Shukk,
    I believe we'll see about that. What do you want to do, stop me and slay me in -her- face while I carry out my duties for her? Misjbar is a liar, and I stand in Tanora's debt now. If you believe you can stop me from paying my dues, you are making a big mistake - like I have done before you. You will have to learn to cope with me, whether you like it or not. Misjbar failed to, behold him now.

~Sian
Kasume

Re: Public statement

Post by Kasume »

Those to live.
  • ¤Moirear Sian
    ¤Talaena Landessi
    ¤Shandariel el Lysanthrai
    ¤Galim
    ¤John Irenicus
    ¤Gwynnether von Glanwen
    ¤Gorden Fisk
    ¤Julia Fisk
    ¤Alora Ironforge
    ¤Arkadia
    ¤Val de Gausse
    ¤Deirdre Rogan
Those to kill.
  • ¤Aristeaus
    ¤Karmane(How unlikely this may sound)
    ¤Dravish
    ¤Gilraen
    ¤Zarah
    ¤Liliewen
    ¤Dhalsim
    ¤Turnupto
    ¤Larien Inglorion
    ¤Lauranthalas
    ¤Loki Feuerhaar
    ¤Shukk AKA Shaah Shenosss(A big shirnijeee to you)
Objective addressed.

-Kasume-
Sherg

Post by Sherg »

Shukk is right...I help protect shrine
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

Dear unknown writer,
I believe I should stay right here at these bulletin boards, as you cowards seem to gang up around them regularly, and confront you about your folly. But I won't, I have more important matters to attend to.
Try and stop me if you can.

~Sian
Sass

Post by Sass »

The lizard known as Sass walks up to the wall and reads through the messages. And then shakes its head reading through them.

"Ssssstupid... human", the lizard hisses.
"Sherg... you shoulds tell Shukk to kill thissss-Ssssi-an."
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

Whatever this is worth, I am just writing my motivations, so that nobody is surprized why I am attacking them.

To Misjbar about his list:

Deirdre, Shandariel, Moirear, and Arkadia are under my protection. No matter how good you feel about Karmane, I will make sure His Shadow will fall on you should you touch those people dear to me.

To Kasume about his list:

Aristeaus, Dhalsim, Turnupto, Shukk - are under my protection. Should you harm them, I warn you of danger.

To Shukk:

I plea to reconsider the decision about Sian's entrance to the Shrine. He is young and inexperienced, but he respects the Goddess. If you were attacked on the Shrine's land yourself, would you choose to die yourself of the attack of that elf?

To Sass and Sherg:

Moirear is my friend, and he is under my protection. Do not attempt to kill him, or it will only be worse, because you will be messing with more higher power. Action will only bring counteraction.

With great respect, thank you all.

<~{K/K}~>
Shukk

Post by Shukk »

Then Sian shall bring her high goddess a sacrafice to please her. She will decide if he shall enter ever again or not.

- Shukk
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

Thank you, Shukk, for considering this with your wisdom and heart.
I absolutely agree with this strict, but wise decision.
I am sure and hoping that my disciple will serve his punishment or sacrifice - honorably and he should learn his lesson.

To Moirear I can only advise one thing: don't argue with this decision, and accept this, if you truly wish the Goddess's forgiveness. Pray to her many times tirelessly and ask for guidance. This is the most honorable and most peaceful way.
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

• Dear Shukk and K,
    Lo' there I see the ferry, it shall not leave for me;
    these stones for me to carry, from flowing forth to thee.
    I do not object at all. I accept and go along with this decision.

Warm regards,
    ~Sian
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

Not a problem Karmane.

-Kasume-
Lysu Davanum

Post by Lysu Davanum »

I will serve the community with honor Misjbar, I promise.

Lysu Davanum
Fooser

Re: Public statement

Post by Fooser »

Misjbar wrote:Here will follow a list of people who's body should not walk this earth, nor who's spirit should rest in peace in the afterlife.
A bit harsh, no?

ƒooser
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Sloppy and unpracticed script is posted on a small parchment.

Any who touch my husband with intent to harm will taste the steel of my axe. That includes everyone, friend or no. All be warned.

~s~ Qµinasa