Name of our island - the vote / die Wahl

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sass

Post by Sass »

A short-grown lizard, garbed in green and black, hobbles up to the town walls carefully, making sure nobody without scales or tail moves too closely to it - always fearfully backing away from whoever nears. Its shiny eyes seem to dart back and forth with amazing speed, as if scanning in all the messages. The lizard suddenly lets its head jerk around in a reptilian manner, looking around, then spotting a piece of coal that has remained dry, despite the frequent rain of lates. It picks up the black-charred wood and guides it to the parchments, then beginning to write a message beneath the last. The lizard takes quite a while to write out the words. It sometimes pauses completely to think of a single letter, or drearily erases some already written letters every now and then with a clawed finger. The message appears somewhat sloppy in handwriting, and difficult to read because of all the smudges.
  • i know you not. i see no fool.
    i call it shenosss island.

.:sass:.
After quite some time has passed, the lizard carefully puts the piece of coal back down at the foot of the wall as if it were a precious artifact, and then turns slowly, eyes nervously peering at the people passing. It hobbles away. And something, distantly reminding of a grin, seems to be trying to spread out over its reptilian face.