Troll`s Bane - Bürgerliste / List of the Citizens

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Lennier

Troll`s Bane - Bürgerliste / List of the Citizens

Post by Lennier »

Hier findet ihr die Liste der wahlberechtigten Bürger.

Die Regeln zum Beitritt in die Bürgerschaft von Troll`s Bane:

Jeder, der zu keiner anderen Stadtgemeinschaft gehört und sich nichts zu Schulden hat kommen lasssen und interessiert ist ein Bürger Troll`s Banes zu werden, mit allen Rechten und Pflichten, der hat die Möglichkeit sich vor und nach den Ratssitzungen bei den Stadträten zu melden. Zudem besteht die Möglichkeit einen der Stadträte auch außerhalb der Treffen anzusprechen und sich beim nächsten Treffen von ihnen auf die Bürgerliste schreiben zu lassen. Das Stimmrecht erhalten die neuen Bürger mit der darauffolgenden Ratssitzung.

--------------------------------

You'll find a list of the citizens with the rights to vote, here.

The rules to join the citizenship of Troll`s Bane:

All interested people, who are not a citizen of an other town and who are no known criminals, they are called to meet a councilor of Troll`s Bane before or after a meeting of the Town Council. During the meeting they will be added to our list. The right to vote they get during the next meeting...

-----------------------

Bürger Troll`s Bane / Citizen of Troll`s Bane

Aaron von Elstyr
Abigale Firnisflower
Alan Fabor
Amelie Enwald
Andriel
Aragonius
Armil Darken
Arslan
Arvon
Aryllis
Ask Kelwood
Astral
Azato Menta
Azira
Badmosche
Beni Dral Wap
Beowulf Roughknight
Bojo
Boremier
Brodir
Cain Freemont
Callahan
Carahawen
Cerd Cordall
Cheemona
Christiana
Cliu Beothach
Cois Vulkan
Cotham
Damien
Darzog
Dax
Deirdre Brawdcor
Delia Quaid
Devrah Liioness
Dhalsim
Draakon Na'Kurtak
Drathe
Drex Thaendrak
Dunja
Dyluck
Edwina
Enya Abalon
Elaralith
Elise Gutenhof
Ellaron
Elvin Shaeron
Erdrick
Eric Gilzhouser
Exoru
Falk vom Wald
Faramier
Farok
Fea
Fedaykin
Fenrir Kriegswolf
Fienchen
Fieps
Freo
Galadria
Galapagos
Galdriel
Gannon
Gilraen
Gorr Ta'rak
Guillermo Ballesta
Hadrog
Haestan Illgur
Hagen von Rabenfeld
Inioch Hope
Ishan von Irnaron
Jeron Giandor
Jhon Sivan
John Laffing
Juliana
Kalypse
Khalime
Khatib
Kishra
Klith
Korso
Korwin
Kranek
Ladir
Lanthromire
Lithane
Loki Feuerhaar
Lothar Robuth
Lulufung
Lyria Argante
Malinne
Malgallad
Mandil Aglandol
Mashan Da'hok
Mereiamie
Moathia
Morgaine Le Fay
Myers
Nanuk
Neolas
Neon Rift
Nilanooniel
Nilo Stumbleknee
Niniane
Niwatariel
Ortac Skullbreaker
Pablo
Paidraig Baltram
Paul Laffing
Peilten
Pellandria
Phelix Vierwind
Pronon Palmsugar
Quain
Randelon Morgental
Reda
Roke
Rosetta
Safun
Salathe
Saurin Talon
Seron
Setherioth
Sevious Helios
Sherri
Sir Aronthus
Steffenk
Tamti
Teranie
Thereadore
Thoram Steinfaust
Timothius
Togar Hangar
Treason
Turnupto
Ules Felko
Ultoris
Vindigan
Will Ermenbrecht
Zarah Auverne
Zare
Zasmia

Graue Rose / Grey Rose

Adano Eles
Alexana Seferi
Angaria
Aragon ben Galwan
Bombor
Cuderon
Denon
Elminister ben Gorion
Franjel Salem Long
Gorden Fisk
Josefine von Irnaron
Lennier
Marius Eisenhauer
Rugosch
Samuel Sherwood
Shandra
Shi Long
Sirius Fellfuß
Sun Long
Tiuri
Xaveria

Stadtwache / Town Guard

Pendar Fayed
Callith

Rekruten / Recruits

Farel leonsepth
Derek Corydon
Avalan
Revlen
Throgar Silverbeard
Clement Hiorchia
Bailey Thunnigan
Kamik Windslasher

People of Varshikar got a general permission to work and trade in Troll`s Bane

Faladron Furnir
Marie Tolong

------------------------------------

Malas the 24th, in the year 12.

John Irenicus, Captain of the Town Guard
Lennier, Earl of the Grey Rose
Fedaykin, Priest of Oldra
Last edited by Lennier on Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:47 pm, edited 37 times in total.
Sam

Post by Sam »

I am sad to inform you that Ellaron passed away several moons ago, so you can remove him from your list.

Sam.
Mahiem farmer

Post by Mahiem farmer »

Add me.

Mahiem
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

And me, Cliu

-Cliu Beothach`
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

I want my say in this, put my name down..

Aristeaus
Galim

Post by Galim »

you are out of town just like us dwarves and the halflings of Greensbriar friend Aristeaus. forgotten your guild you founded? Building up a new town in northerot? Why should members of that guild be allowed to vote? they are against Trolls Bane. Want to build a town for peoples who are against Trolls Bane. And they should be allowed to vote the leadership of Trolls Bane?

Galim
Bishop of Silverbrand
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Galim, a pleasure to see you have taken an interest in my well being. I dont truely count myself as a citizen no. But i have resided within the town for many years and think my opinion is valid.

Aristeaus
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Cliu Beothach, Elise Gutenhof and Gilraen are added.

Lennier,
Earl of The Grey Rose
Triumvirat Troll`s Bane
Last edited by Lennier on Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

Not to mention that it would actually be good if there was someone to make the council less "one-sided". If you read the new laws carefully, two of the three votes from the three councilors are required to cast a decision. In other words, if it's compromised of the captain of the Town Guard and and an earl of the Grey Rose, it will be something close to dictatorship, while hiding behind the facade of justice. If there is not a voice like Aristeaus' or someone else who actually does oppose them, it will be a dictatorship.
Think about it.
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

I don't understand where it said that a dictatorship was a bad thing when it ruled over a place that was a choice to join or not, and still let you walk the streets and protect you, even if not a citizen.

-Kasume-
Dravish

Post by Dravish »

Have i not allready stated this fact..

Dravish
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

A dictatorship turns sour once you can't speak your mind freely.
Which you already can't in town, regardless of looking at the before or after initiating the Triumvirate. Insinuating or provoking this by launching the Triumvirate without further questioning of the citizens' prospect on it was an act of dictatorship in itself. And as I've read so far on the town walls, when certain weak-minded people can't cope with this, they will respond with aggression and rebellion. Which will result in open conflict and battle. Which will then again also lead to countless innocents getting hurt or slain. Think about that.
You can just disregard what I write, though, as I am not even citizen of this fine town. It's just that I've already seen a city like it crumble to dust because of such decisions.
Moskher Heszche
Location: You can never be too stupid or too pretty to be a puppet king.

Post by Moskher Heszche »

As I've said elsewhere, I am interested in being added to the citizen list.

Your Servant,
Moskher Heszche

P.S. Galim, you are making me wonder about you. Here, the leader of the Concubius joins Trollsbane as a citizen to vote for the Triumverate, and you are angry. Elsewhere, others would rather vote for the so-called "Citizen's Party," and you are angry at them. Where do you stand?
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Aristeaus, Julia Fisk and Moskher Heszche are added.

------------
Lennier,
Earl of the Grey Rose
Triumvirat Troll`s Banes
Deirdre Rogan

Post by Deirdre Rogan »

Ich bitte darum, auch mich in die Liste einzutragen.

Gez.
Deirdre Brawdcor
Abigale Firnisflower

Post by Abigale Firnisflower »

I wish for the same as Deirdre, my dear Lennier.

~-"Abigale Firnisflower"-~
Shukk

Post by Shukk »

I am missing on this list.

In addition, when i'm a citizen, i want to candidate for the Triumvirat.

Shukk
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

I do believe that i, Drogla Dreglo, am not on the list (my other chars arent either: Drolagas adn Umarogo(Umar for short) have board account, and Drelan doesnt becuase i ran out of emails...but those three should be citizens now too)
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Deirdre Brawdcor and Abigale Firnisflower are added.

--------------
Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
Triumvirat of Troll`s Bane
Shukk

Post by Shukk »

I still wait to be added.

I fullfill everything that is needed to become a citizen.

Shukk
Domitrio

Post by Domitrio »

I wish to be added to the list of citizens. I have been studying at the monastary for many days now, but I will come back to town for this. The government did need a change and I wish to be a part. Not only as a voter, but I would like to add myself to the list of candidates. Thank you, and if you have any questions about my stance on any topic please feel free to send me a dove.

Thank you,
~Domitrio~
Novice of Elara
Ultoris

Post by Ultoris »

Als Bewohner der Stadt wäre es mein Wunsch auf diese Liste gesetzt zu werden

gez.
Ultoris
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

Today, Bishop Galim of Silverbrand dubbed me a "bad merchant" after I stated the following facts:
• I am a glass-blower, and the only other thing I do besides glass-blowing is digging for sand.
• I am poor, and always will be poor, because I am naive and give away my things to people like Mia Handur, who are in fact rich.

I am an artist; my artistry is in the glass-works. Rich monopolists who dabble in every trade and steal me from making a fair living should not be allowed to behave like that, regardless of social status and affiliation. Not to mention that Bishop Galim is fiance of Alora Ironforge, active member of the Town Guard. I think I can already see how this "government" is going to be working. Not only that, I still have trouble affording for my bread and safety to sleep at night.

I denounce a town where people dub me a fool for suggesting to negotiate with a wanted criminal like Karmane for milder punishments, as long as he maintains a peace with the people. I denounce a town where someone grins in my face and tells me I'm a bad merchant, while minutes before I was cleaning the dirt out from under my fingernails while they were reading through scrolls. I denounce a town where it's alright for a citizen to claim another is insane and force them to drink an antidote potion.

I wish not to become a citizen of Lyrenzia until this government significantly changes. When my probation time of three months has passed, please do not add me to the list of citizens.

Galim

Post by Galim »

Galim reads Sians message and shakes his head

Um, Sian....that with the merchant was meant as a joke. I am sorry that you didn't got it. I am not that good in telling jokes.

And how was that with the dirt and the scrolls meant? What have this to do with the whole thing?

Sian, you are new to this isle. You have not our experience with Karmane or others. You have not the experience with the past like we. But you claim to know everything better. You call that wise? for a new one it is easy to say such things. But for someone who lived on this isle for years, and battled against many evil, and saw criminals more than just one time changing back to their old behaviour it is not really easy to find truth in them. You simply lose it after you was cheated by them and they abused your good will for many times.

Take Val de Gauß. He once was a criminal, because of his membership at the movement. He got a second chance, and he cheated us. Fought against on the side of the movement against the town. After that he got after many negotiations and begging from him a third chance. And again he cheated us and stepped back to the side of the evil. And that after he lived as a peaceful citizen under us. You see, after such experiences you ARE losing the truth into them. But you lack this experience, but judge us who gone through that. You think that is fair and wise of you?

The wise man would give something on our experience with that guys. We lived since years with them. You not.

Galim
Last edited by Galim on Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

You gave Elaralith as many chances as she needed, and even punished her eventually. Did that help? No. Rehabilitation and having the criminal realize that they're doing wrong is the key to helping them and everyone around them.

I'm sorry to burden your fine papers with such talk. Pleasure excuse me.

~Paul Laffing~
Galim

Post by Galim »

elaralith never got a chance, she simply run ((logg out)) every time we were able to get her. You want to tell me that she should have had a second chance? In her murderious massacres she killed dozens of citizens of this town. Innocents and guards defending them. you would even give Drakhen hismelf a second chance, huh?

Galim
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

Galim, people who live in poverty and misery every day try to, but have a harder time than me in understanding that sort of humor.
You misjudge me when you say I don't give anything on all your experiences with these people. Again you attempt to humiliate me; why, I do not understand. I am merely the person who will always say the opposite of other people, because I want you people to use your heads and think for yourselves, and not always band together like a mob of morons, repeating what one another says.
If you tell me anyone is insane, I will not believe you until you bring me proof of this insanity. It's as simple as that. There is more than enough proof on Karmane's history as a felon, and there's nothing to argue about there. I will take no positions on any Elaralith nor Drahken, as I know next to nothing about them, hence even less than what I know about Karmane.
However, I think there is still a large margin of space for discussion as to how one should deal with this. I rest my case, and withdraw from it at the same time, I've tried my best for now in this town, and to no avail. I will still encounter all with friendliness, but I feel my time has drawn near to leave the town behind me for some time and grow wiser, as you appear to demand from me.
You handed me a bottle of Tialdinbräu, which I deeply appreciated. When I've bought it so far, it was sold to me at an outrageous price, one bottle being what I'd earn in two days with my artistry. I hope you understand this is neither critique to you alone, nor to you specifically. I'm just sick of the town Troll's Bane in general, and today I found some good reasons to back up my decision with myself. The only place where I can be who I am is in the wilderness, away from this sickness. A place where I can think and speak freely without inhibition, and where I am not looked upon as a fool for my arts. Glass-work may be the only art of mine that can fill a bag with money, but that does not mean it's my only practice.
Life itself is an art, and it cannot be mastered by staying in this town.
Galim

Post by Galim »

You don't act like someone who give anything on our experience. I told you what is with Karmane, but you didn't listen. All you were doing was it to speak for him and still saying that he should get a chance. that he can change. Believe me, often, very often we gave criminals the chance to change. But almost everytime they abused our kindness. And Karmane is one of the most dangerous criminals.
Perhaps you would think different when one of your friends, or youself is a victim of him. But i pray that this won't happen.

Someone running around giggleing and screaming something of a Magenta Troll and other foolish things seems to be insane for me. Or is he just misguided for you?

You want to say me that you earn 5 golds a day!? There are others who have the same artistry as you and who are able to make a living out of it, Sian. When you want I could help you to make bigger profit and be able to live of your artistry

Could it be that you are angry at the town because here are peoples who trade and make profit and getting rich with it? Grow up, the society needs the business. It can't life without it. You should pray more often to Irmorom, and work with his words in your heart. It would help you.

The bad thing of forrest are the many elves in them. Hehe. Just a joke.

Galim
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Domitrio and Ultoris are added.

----------
Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
Triumvirat Troll`s Bane
Shukk

Post by Shukk »

[quote=Lennier]
If your name isn't on the list, although you've been living in Troll's Bane for over three months ((which can be proved with the date of creation of the forum account)), please report it here so we can update the list.
[/quote]

I still wait for me to become a citizen. Or are you frightened Lennier? I am no searched criminal in Troll's Bane.