Preparations

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Val De Gausse

Preparations

Post by Val De Gausse »

Val sat in the bar and as a bar played a somber song. He threw some change to him and took out a blood stained dagger. He starts to wrap a flower around the handle and ties a knot. A tear drops on the blade as he examines it muttering some words. The bard sits just playing his music...Val thinks to himself and wipes his cheeks. He steps up and takes his dagger and slips it in his small sheath. He looks out the door and whispers

"Cruel fate, must you always beckon me to do these things"

He takes a step into the sun and looks to the town square
Irania

Post by Irania »

Irania wipes her eyes as she comes to stop and realizes she is as safe as she can be.
"Am I some kind of monster?" She looks at her own reflection in the water. She had taken nothing with her, only ran until she could not run any longer. Only ran because she was afraid.

"What do I do now?" She speaks aloud to no one. "How long must I stay here? Who can I trust?" Irania's mind is stampeded with questions.

"All I can do is wait here...." She looks out across the water with sad, brown eyes.
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Val stops and breathes deeply as he holds his sword. He then sheathes it and writes a small letter and attaches it to a doves leg. He lets it fly and looks around at the people who are in the town. He has figured a rough plan and begins to devise it.
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Val sits by a fire contemplating. Irania and an elf mingle near by. Val is very angry so Irania comes to see what is wrong. He pushes her aside which angers the elf. Val doesn't care from his recent letters recieved has made his journey void. He begins a battle with the elf and kills him after names are thrown.

"One Down" says Val as he walks away

Val is chased by some odd man. His deal with seems not to be making the benefactor happy. A note hangs on the wall:

Dear Guards,

I have broken my promise and shall never enter town again. Sorry but sometimes higher matters must be attended to. You wont see me in that wretched place again...

-Val