To all elves / An alle Elben

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Damien

To all elves / An alle Elben

Post by Damien »

The ancient spirits will awake soon.
We all have to meet. Soon.
We have to fix a date now.
I propose to meet in six days, at this time.

((next sunday, 21:00 (9 pm) european / server time))

---

Die uralten Geister werden sehr bald erwachen.
Wir müssen uns treffen. Bald.
Wir müssen eine Zeit festlegen, und zwar jetzt.
Ich schlage vor, in sechs Tagen, um diese Zeit.

((nächsten Sonntag um 21:00))
Last edited by Damien on Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

I will be there. I think it is the best we meet us in the libery an go than in the woods to talk.

Es ist sicher, dass ich anwesend sein werde. Ein geeigneter Treffpunkt waere die Bibiliothek, dort koennten wir uns sammeln, um uns anschlie-end yum diskutieren in die Waelder zuruek zu ziehen.

Djironnyma
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

Dear Damien, I am sorry we never met before. I will participate. May the ancient spirits awake.

~Shandariel~
Sir Giandor

Post by Sir Giandor »

Ein in einen grauen Umhang gehüllter Mann mit einem spitzen Hut, dessen Spitze schon lange nach unten geknickt ist, verfolgt aufmerksam den Aufruf. Wer ihn beobachtet kann erkennen, wie er sich an seine Ohren fasst und sie ein bischen spitz kneten will. Wer noch ein bischen näher dransteht, der kann ihn seufzen hören.
Latheliar

Post by Latheliar »

With skilles letters, a single sentence is written on a plain sheet of finest paper.

Alas, so be it.

It is not signed.
Larys

Post by Larys »

I am an elf, but I have think about this meeting.

Nevertheless, count me in for now.

~Larys~

Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

I will be there, and maybe even as a new person Damien, who serves the five. ((And an hour earlier would be nice, I have school next week again, and work))

Sincerely,

~Misjbar~
Lauranthalas

Post by Lauranthalas »

I shall attend to the best of my abilities.

Lauranthalas
Farok

Post by Farok »

Es könnte sein das ich nicht dort sein werde und doch möge mir gesagt sein was stattfand..

Farok
Nandus

Post by Nandus »

Auch ich, Amaryllion werde versuchen an diesem Treffen teilzunehmen um meine Brüder, die mich so freundlich in dieser Welt aufgenommen haben zu unerstützen.
Last edited by Nandus on Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheemona

Post by Cheemona »

Werter Damien,

mit Freuden werde ich dem Treffen beiwohnen um meinen Teil zu diesem großen Ereigniss beisteuern.

Mit den besten Wünschen,

Cheemona.

Post by Guest »

Meleth Muindyr a Muinthil.

Mir wird es leider unmöglich sein zu diesem Treffen zu erscheinen.

The ancient spirits shall arise.

Galina
Larien

Post by Larien »

Greetings My kin,

I, too, shall be at the gathering of the elves.
The ancient spirits shall arise!

Larien Inglorion
Randelon Morgental

Post by Randelon Morgental »

Ich werde erscheinen.

Randelon Morgental
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Sighs as he sees some of the names writtne, being way to few. He then begins to write with purple ink on the piece of paper.

Ereas Eldermoor might attend too. And I still ask wether the meeting can be earlier. Till then.

~Misjbar~
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Ideed i shall try to attend my kin.

~Ereaes Eldermoore
Iekka
Location: "I'm in perfect control; it's just the situation that's a little out of hand..."

Post by Iekka »

A half-elven woman, shrouded in a dark green, deep hooded cloak wanders up and reads, a glass of fine rum in her hand. Strands of her dark red auborn hair can be seen flowing out in waves around her shouders, her face hidden in the shadow of her cloak with her bright green eyes shimmering in the darkness.

"Curious..." She says softly as she raises her hand, a rich deep blood red rose, almost black in colour appears upon her fingers and she twiddles it around before gently letting it touch her lips.

"Maybe, if I can scrounge up some time I shall attend this." Her voice was calm as she spoke. "Though that will be unlikely."

She pins the rose under the last name and turns to leave, vanishing without a sound nor trace into the sorrounding shadows.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Leans close to the posts, and smells the rose carefully, closing his eyes. He then takes one leaf of the flower, and takes it with him

To the one that attached this rose. Please mention your name if you are an elf. If you are human, please do not post here, this is elven politics, and none of your concern.

Sincerely,

~Misjbar~
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

Written neatly, but smudged slightly

I shall attend aswell

~Isaruul

((couldnt make a new board name-not enough email accounts))
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Smacks his staff against the wall, clearly in anger. He then tries to calm down, and looks through the postings, before writing himself, this time with cyan colored ink, made from fine flowers.

I want to inform you, that Sideon Vilarion will also attend the meeting, as far as I know. He is a worthy elf, even in my eyes.

Sincerely,

~Misjbar~
Iekka
Location: "I'm in perfect control; it's just the situation that's a little out of hand..."

Post by Iekka »

The half-elven woman returns the next day and reads the messages and smiles softly before pulling out a quill with dark ink and replying to Misjbar in her elegant script.

Written to Misjbar
My name I can not give, though my question then may be asked. I am of Elven blood, it flows strong in my veins, but then again I am too of mortal blood.

What shall be it? Can one impure elven blood mingle in the affairs of the elves? Or because of that impurity shall they be asked to step aside?

My question has been asked, and I am sorry that I am mingled in affairs that force to keep who I am hidden.

She puts her quill away as she looks over her message before running her finger over her rose takeing in a deep breath. She looks up into the sky.

"Damn this impurity..." She mutters as she turns away from the message, her long elven cloak flowing out in waves as she started to head back into the shadows. "It has caused me more trouble that I would have ever expected..."

She vanishes into the shadows along the street.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Unknown writer ,
It matters not to me if you are pure blood or not. Others may dissagree but i see no problem. If any wish otherwise the post a note.

~Ereaes Eldermoore~
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Dear unknown ELF,

I shall call you elf, for an elf you are if you follow their ways. You can attend, and join us in our efforts. But I do hope you do not mingle yourself in human affairs too much, for we do not wish a betrayer in our mids. Would you understand?

Sincerely,

~Misjbar~
Iekka

Post by Iekka »

The woman approached the messages once more and smiled seeing the responses.

'Maybe in this place I shall have a chance not to be pushed back because of my heritage. Even though I may have mortal blood in my veins, I am not cursed with the half-elven life.' She thought to herself.

"Why can't I give my name, it's not like that mortal mingles in the elven affairs..." She spoke softly as she took out her quill again.

'Though he is in accordance with Damien... would Damien betray me to Sean-san?' She held the quill with asteady hand infront of her, debateing over weather or not to give out her name.

She pulled out a small vial of her deep red ink and wrote another massage.

To Misjbar,
I understand, and never would I betray my brethern.
If I can, I shall attend.

She looked at the message.

'I do this for my kin, and no mortal shall stop me from dealing in my own affairs, even if it means my life...' She though, then took in a deep breath before signing her name.

Yours,
:~: Iekka Sallou-m'Arri :~:
Damien

Post by Damien »

Follow this path to our blackboard.

http://elvesillarion.proboards32.com/index.cgi
Turonga Mudwater

Post by Turonga Mudwater »

an note is written very largely, seemingly because the wiriter can not write smaller and is filled with spelling errors

Yo long ears make stoopid Bird pek at mes. Yous do gain bird loose head

Turonga
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Dear Friends, read ouer extern blackboard please.

((http://elvesillarion.proboards32.com/index.cgi))
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Please vote, the vot will end in two days.

((http://elvesillarion.proboards32.com/in ... 14&start=0))
Damien

Post by Damien »

A new meeting is necessary.

I suggest tuesday, same time as the first meeting took place. ((20:00 Server time))

-Damien

---

Ein neues Treffen ist notwendig.

Ich Schlage Dienstag vor, um die selbe Uhrzeit, um die auch das erste Treffen stattfand. ((20:00 Serverzeit))

-Damien
Iekka

Post by Iekka »

I am saddened to say that I can not attend.

Though, may I ask one of my brethern if they could inform me of the events of the meeting? Held back in the shadows, it would be nice to, for once, see a light.

:~: Iekka Sallou-m'Arri :~: