Bored..?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

1d20

Bored..?

Post by 1d20 »

I have seen a very few ammout of peoples playing Illarion lately.. is there something wrong.. is there something that is beeing planned?
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

People usually have a lot going on in their lives this time of year, exams and such, also at this point in time some people in the Uk wll just be getting home from school. Most Germans finish school at around 1 pm I think, but they do things in the afternoon, so things will proablly pick up in a few hours, this is how things work during the week anyway.
Caranthir the great

Post by Caranthir the great »

I personally have been quite busy during the past couple of weeks, but I'd assume that the activity will return to normal levels after the RL-meeting in germany is over.
Gurik Elvenstar

Post by Gurik Elvenstar »

i have 3 more days of school left finals and such thoe i probably wont play much anymore
Moskher Heszche
Location: You can never be too stupid or too pretty to be a puppet king.

Post by Moskher Heszche »

Well, it's supposed to be a secret, but you seem like a nice chap. The Illarion Client that most folks use isn't the real Illarion Client. That's just to recruit players for the real one! We're all having fun in the real Illarion. There's at least fifty players in it at a time.

:D
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

SHUSH Moshker!
Don't confuse the proles!
:lol:
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Hmm... you mean that the Illarion I currently play, isin't the real one? :shock:
If this is true, when are we able to play the real one..?
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

If I'm not busy with exams, homework, and essays, I barely have enough time to fit in boxing practice. So my playing time is pretty rare these days.
Gerhalt

Post by Gerhalt »

Moskher Heszche wrote:Well, it's supposed to be a secret, but you seem like a nice chap. The Illarion Client that most folks use isn't the real Illarion Client. That's just to recruit players for the real one! We're all having fun in the real Illarion. There's at least fifty players in it at a time.

:D
Shhh! You've already said too much... By the way, the real client is code-named Gullible.
Moskher Heszche
Location: You can never be too stupid or too pretty to be a puppet king.

Post by Moskher Heszche »

Proles and animals are free, Mishrack! :wink:

Edited to Add: I love that book more than any other. Good reference, Mishrack.

I would have typed that in earlier, but I was in a hurry. See? I can be positive at times! :D

For being the resident defender of America, I swear I've read more European literature than anything else. Orwell, Camus, Dostoyevski, Huxley, Wells, Marx, etc..

On second thought, Dostoyevski isn't really European.
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Is there any requirements to be allowed to play the real client? Obviously, good RPing.. but then, is there a vote or something to be done to see if someone can play the real one or not? and till when can a " false player " play the real illarion client? And is the real Illarion client anylike different then the " false one " ? ANSWER! ANSWER! :lol:
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

Doesn't really suprise me, old boy. Besides, so refreshing to finally have someone that argues back at ya ;)
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Ehh yeah, first of all we make the person applying look up gullible in the dictionary and see how it goes from there, if they continue their application, we need to decide what to do with them.

Edit: Mishrak, Grant argued back all the time, no matter if he'd been proven wrong or not.
Gerhalt

Post by Gerhalt »

What does 1984 have to do with the real Illarion client?
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

@moathia
I do not consider "You are wrong, coz evry1 know us good I know good all knowgood is, ther proof mirshak. if no beleev, see fox & varios otha propaganta soorces" an argument, rather the product of extremely succesful conditioning.

@gerhalt, in this case it was Animal farm.

@moondust
Do as Moathia says, then come back, and we'll tell you about the ingame quest you'll have to complete to join. Trust me, it's worth it, even if only for the lush 3d grafics!

EDIT: reading through this, perhaps it is a tad too hard on good old grunt.. ah well.
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

I must agree with Moondusts original post. Not only the past couple of weeks..but actually the past couple of months there have seemingly been far less people playing online at one time. Very alarming.
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

I agree with ark, max people a few months ago = 30 almost all week, now 10 is a good find
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

One of the main reasons I am somewhat rarely seen on is the immense lag. Having to wait at least a minute, per every five is disconcerting to say the least. Being constantly kicked off is very annoying aswell. This might be one of the reasons :/
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Everyone seemed to leave when I left... Hmm...

Dammit, I think they're catching on to how many characters I really have. :wink:
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Hmmm. I Just noticed you guyz where taking the **** outta meh ;) It's fine... It's fine... But i'll have revenge :twisted: