New to the game - Problem Creating an account / character

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

1d20

New to the game - Problem Creating an account / character

Post by 1d20 »

Hello! I've just went on the website, and downloaded the client! I extracted it.. and the, i clicked " create " (in the client) created an accou,t then clicked again " Create " then " Ok " A black screen opened.. then it a warning popup saying " You're character have not been accepted yet ...bla bla bla... " So i went on the website to request my account.. I putted my character name ( Karl Varrock ) then my password ( ********** ) then my email ( lilbuddy4eva@hotmail.com ) then it said " Mistake, email, name and password MUST be the same as the data you put while the character creation on the client" but i did put the same! so i tried again with Karl Varron , then Karl Lorm.. but the same happened :( so can someone send me step-by step how to do it via email adresss ? lilbuddy4eva@hotmail.com or post here.... but i'm not sure ill be able to read it.. so thanks :) lilbuddy4eva@hotmail.com (add me on msn if you have one!) thanks!
Bidus Haferkorn

Post by Bidus Haferkorn »

Your password is too long
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Oh ok im sorry... what is the maximum characters for a password?
Bidus Haferkorn

Post by Bidus Haferkorn »

err... 9 (?)
Galim

Post by Galim »

p characters. just use the first 9 letters of your password. they are now your password. forget the letters after that first 9
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Mmmm.. i just put one of 6 characters. once i create an account on the client.. do i have to wait for a GM or something to validate it or do i directly go request my account on the website?
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Ok i just created a new one : Karl Smith
Password of 6 characters
email : lilbuddy4eva@hotmail.com
And i got this message :

Your data were sent successfully!
You will receive an email, if we accept your application!

how much time to I have to wait and will i be accepted (you think) Im human
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Sorry i think this is flooding the forum.. but i just noticed i didnt select a gender for my account ( Karl Smith ) What will happen now? (sorry if im flooding the forum)
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Erm.. Anyone to help?

1- will i be accepted (you think)? Karl Smith -> Human
2- how much time do i have to wait to know if im accepted or not?
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Well.. i guess no one to help me today.. 'K im going to sleep.. be back 2moz to check the forum :? If i can.. I wanted so much to start playing 2day!! :cry:
Toshkan R.

Post by Toshkan R. »

You will not be able to play after one day.

Read this and do what it tells, to get a account:
http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... php?t=8433
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Default gender is male, so don't worry.
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Yep! Sorry I flooded a bit the post.. it's just that yesterday i've been searching for 3 hours to find a RPG online game :? i guess i found it... so Im used to wait 3-4 minutes to enter the game ;) but it's ok..
later!

ANd thanks god the default gender is male... I forgot to put a gender :roll:

By the way, are clans allowed in the game? (Role playing clans, of course :wink: )
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

MoonDust wrote:By the way, are clans allowed in the game? (Role playing clans, of course :wink: )
Look around on the website... Should answer your question and anymore questions that you may have in the future.

Stole my old avatar... Kasume sad... :cry: