QUARANTÄNE in Trollsbane // QUARANTINE in Trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Thorvald

Post by Thorvald »

* In the early morning hours , those close to the harbour can see a ship arriving. The moon shines upon the large, white sails and let them glow in the distance *

~~~

*In den frühen Morgenstünden, kann man ein Schiff den Hafen erreichen sehen. Der Mond scheint auf die großen, weißen Segel und lässt jene von der Ferne her leuchten*
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Anyone entering the swamp well catch the sickness. Me and three others attempted too do that today, And now we are dieing. Two of us even resemble Mummys now. What we need too do is find the cure by experimenting.
Avain Defle

Post by Avain Defle »

a young man with a serious look and tired eyes comes to a board and pins a message

The plague is a a human disease and it should be treated as a human one.You may pray to Gods, but don't forget about the base methods of treatment. I am not a healer, however I suggest this would help the suffering to overcome the disease:
- Breathe fresh air from the shores (as the plague affects your lungs above all)
- Drink as much water as you can!
- Try to provoke food poisoning so you can clean out the virus more effective.
- Fight with the virus! As hard as you can!
Also I wish to appeal to all druids and clerics of Gobiath. You know there is a medicine! Please hurry up!

Page Avain Defle of Kallahorn
Devlon

Post by Devlon »

not all who enter the swamps get sick. If you take precaution then chances are you will be fine. I have walked through the swamps looking for the source and I have yet to even cough. The man from the docks has went to the camp, I am hoping he has a cure. We still must figure out the source of this sickness whether we find a cure or not. We can not have it cured only to have another outbreak in a week or so. Those who wish to stop standing around and actually do something about this, meet in Greenbriar by the farms. From there we can make our plans and get a count of how much food and cloth we will need. Also, If you read this note and are well, please come to Greenbriar Fianna.

Artirius Pendragon

*attaches the note and heads for Greenbriar*
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

The plague is over! Give thanks to Ebraucus, and his priest Livinius from delivering us from it. Now we can get on with our lives.
Skaalib

p.s We must also not forget the magnificent effort of the Druids of the Forest, who have risked their lives to tend to the sick.
Last edited by Skaalib Drurr on Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

It is not over just yet. All who are able, gather at the camp, we need all of your help.

Revlen
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

be greeted, Avain Defle,

what kind of a monster is that? a Virus...
how do they look like? tell us, where do we find those evil virus-mages, that poison the people?
tell us, and we hunt them down, till they can do no more evil to the people!

Jarl Tjalf Kormson
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

Maggie reads the latest notes, and her eyes widening, she takes off immediately for the harbor
Avain Defle

Post by Avain Defle »

Dear Sir Kormson,
the Virus is a monster, which you won't be able to reach with your sword. If you do so, you would probably die, since the Virus is inside you, if you are infected. It is in your blood, your flesh and your bones. Even the greatest hero would have almost no chance to defeat such an enemy, if there is no treatment. Sleathe your weapon and let the healers fight this battle.

Page Avain Defle of Kallahorn
Devlon

Post by Devlon »

*attaches the note and stumble off down the street, collapsing by a tree in an exhausted mess and just starts snoring*

I have searched both swamps and found nothing out of normal. It seems the plague is over. I am so tired... must sleep...

Artiri... *never finishes writing his name*
Grivijak
Location: In the temple thinking up methods to steal Keikan's Lockpick.

Post by Grivijak »

Lord Nalzaxx has healed the island!

~Unsigned~
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

You now the living, we now the dead!

~Brer Beothach~
Liberator of Gold
Mother of ash
Prancer of the Magenta Troll
Gil'Dran

Post by Gil'Dran »

I will take upon myself to look for a cure, sickness, poison or the like in the swamp in the nearest days. It seems that this will infect us all if we don't hurry in finding a cure. Noone are allowed in or around the swamp else than me. It is a part of New Zzyathis, so it is on our responsibility, and I relieve my fellow lizards of it. From now on, everyone entering the swamp does so knowing he is a dead man or woman. I am not the one you should fear, but the air you breathe there.

Be cautious everyone, I shall see what I can find.

Lord Gil'Dran of New Zzyathis
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

... I know this has nothing to do with the topic in hand but...

Brer Beothach I refuse to let you ruin the good name of the Ceigan Zain Ibatha and the Magneta Troll of Madness.

~Unsigned~
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Lord Gil'dran,

A cure has already been found. The plague is over. Weither the swamp is still toxic, I do not know. But everyone is safe now.

-- Sir Dantagon Marescot