Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Matron

Post by Matron »

Saril

Post by Saril »

Thanks to Senrin, Persus, Josy, Darney, Nalcaryos, Kadiya and Merung

P.S. Immer gerne ^^
Last edited by Saril on Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Saril, du hast mir ein erfrischendes Medico-RP vergönnt :wink:
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I'd like to thank everyone I have played with in the last few days. Everyone's RP has been great. I look forward to the game coming up again soon!
Timothy Puddlefoot

Post by Timothy Puddlefoot »

Sally was nice to meet today (I loved how she was about to burst out laughing when she was overhearing).

'Preparetú Dai' was hilarious! That moment was soo funny I couldn't resist holding my laughter any longer! I want to have that course between the main and the last! :lol:

Magnus as well! Mister Yes no! No cheeky, yes! :P Hahaha!

And Annouka, all along! It was really enjoyable!

Thank you all!
Lance Thunnigan

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

Fianna, Carinia, and Ayla were MAGNIFICENt tonight.
I had so much fun. <3
Isilwen

Post by Isilwen »

Yes, Fianna, Kane, and Ayla...it's been awhile since I've been ingame. Thanks for a great first-time-in-awhile experience :) I hope it can continue later.
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Ahhh, yes!

Big thanks to Kane, Fianna and Carinia even if I sorta.. Blew the good mood. Sorry?

And on Adriana's part:

Thanks to Aeridor, once again. Always wonderful. Also, thanks to Werner and Tim! No.. She refuses to be called pet! Uh.. And then the short, interrupted scene with the... Creature... Never really 'saw' what it was. ^_^
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

Had fun with gort and grivijak in the cemetery...we gotta train more often and i promise to stop getting so many swirlies
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

Yesterday, it was very nice to have that little scene with Aleytys. She is sooo desperated and disappointed, but very kind on her own way - great.

Then, it was great to play with Shara. I could really understand how she was feeling... and then keep on talking while getting drunk - brilliant :-)

Another special person I met yesterday was the beloved bard of the north: Gryphius. It is just wonderful to play with him. The recent poem he has performed was deeply moving, special thanks for that. I am curious how it will continue with them... and if we can ever meet each other when it is not deep in the late night :wink:

Thanks to all of them. Illarion has great Roleplayers. :P
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

I agree with Siltaris.. Illarion has great Roleplayers and you are one of them. I always enjoy it to play with you :)

And also I've to mentioned a Newcomer ... Gustavous von Grimmhousen. He obviously struggle with the handling a bit, but I'm pretty sure he will be a great new player in the future.

(( .. and Aly is a cold beast :P ))
Shara Gumblin

Post by Shara Gumblin »

Siltaris wrote:
Then, it was great to play with Shara. I could really understand how she was feeling... and then keep on talking while getting drunk - brilliant :-)
Thank you and you are great too it was a lot of fun and nice RP :-)
and i hope you have relax after the Drunken Shara is going ;-)
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Timothy Puddlefoot wrote:'Preparetú Dai' was hilarious! That moment was soo funny I couldn't resist holding my laughter any longer! I want to have that course between the main and the last! :lol:
Yeah, "Mr. Intercourse"'s naivety amused me :P
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Siltaris wrote:I am curious how it will continue with them... and if we can ever meet each other when it is not deep in the late night :wink:
I fear that comes with their jobs: Responsible positions never come without their expenses. Nevertheless, i see a bright future coming. :wink: Did i mention already your RP is terrific? Yes? Repeatedly? Well, then one more time won't matter anyway: Your RP is terrific.

But i also greatly enjoyed the discourse with Thorin Solfgar about the benefits and shortcomings of barter trade and money trade - it was way more intriguing than it sounds. He's so much in his role.
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

I had a blast with Elderberry, Fisher and the Old guy. :wink:

Edit: And Ashie. Short, but nice. :D
Last edited by Mr. Cromwell on Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonno

Post by Jonno »

Old guys ftw!
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Ashayen! Best rp ever!!!! I love you!!!! :D Thanks for this great rp. it was so.... so great, that i don't know what to say. hm... hope we met again soon :wink:
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

Danke an Muna... du raubst Cal noch den letzten Nerv ;)
Munalunder

Post by Munalunder »

Ich liebe es einfach cal überfordert zusehen :P hat mir viel spaß gemacht.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Let's see... Edward.. Dom.. John.. Arcia.. Nalcaryos.. the Lizards.. the Dwarves. All of these made a great day ;)
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Guir wrote:Ashayen! Best rp ever!!!! I love you!!!! :D Thanks for this great rp. it was so.... so great, that i don't know what to say. hm... hope we met again soon :wink:
:shock: That made me almost blush now :oops: :D
Well, yesh! It was wonderful today and interesting and for a short while even thrilling. But i guess i don't deserve such a big thank since you played ubergood as well...and it needs two for a tango :wink:

Well, yesterday i liked Kaila :) :wink: I had to chuckle as Kaila and Ashie were standing there in the shop, stroking over teh locket *giggles* That was very well played from you Kaila and i guess that will become a very interesting quest.
Fianna Heneghan

Post by Fianna Heneghan »

Sorry I didn't say yesterday, but I really had a great time in game. Carinia, Kane and Ayla were lots of fun. It was good to play again.
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

Had awesome fun RP with, Juliana and Ily...Elf, great time training in dragons lair and cemetery....then even more awesome RP with umm whats his name again oh yeah elf in the cemetery when she left
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Richard Cypher wrote:Had awesome fun RP with, Juliana and Ily...Elf, great time training in dragons lair and cemetery....then even more awesome RP with umm whats his name again oh yeah elf in the cemetery when she left
I always think "Elf's" RP is really good. I enjoyed your RP as the "peacemaker" (went back to the cemetary again)
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Today wrote:Edward Cromwell: When are the next elections, by the way.. Governor?
Siltaris seems to narrow her eyes for a second
Siltaris was fun. :wink:
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

Lonsur! WOOT!
Llama

Post by Llama »

For some reason I really like Thorin...
pharse

Post by pharse »

thanks, was fun discussing with you ;)
Though I maybe mixed up some history facts
Naerwyn

Post by Naerwyn »

A big thank you to all who participated in the quest today...I hope it can be finished tomorrow :)
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Okay, quickly quickly before I rush to bed...

Woooo! Joro is back! :D

Great roleplay from the orc shaman/fairy! :wink: I loved the orc's treatment! And the fairy was genial!

Then...aahh, the wonderful Ayla! The hours just pass by so quickly. The roleplay was just fantastic! Missed it so much!

Anyway, god it's so late (early morning :?). Arr, good night all!

*runs to bed*