Please stop cutting trees on purpose which can't be replant

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kranek

Post by Kranek »

Q-wert wrote:Hu! Wanna state my point of view, too. (Not like my english roleplay would be any better at times.)
Duh, if someone picks his char and heads to Vanima with it to erase trees which are good for nothing but make it elven-looking and on top of all avoiding roleplay while doing so, that is quite ooc.
If it was about roleplay, that/theese person(s) would sit together with the po´s of the elves to determine a date or two where they could roleplay a situation where someone tries to chop trees, together (uh? what is that?).
I don´t really mind how Vanima does look, but such actions are like picking a moment when nobody is online and setting Bane at fire. Or running into Hellbriar when all their players sleep to make a map of it and selling it to the Bearers.
Amen
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Or something like saying demons are immortal and impossible to handle and cheat because they see a gm accidentally kill him and quickly resurrect him.

OH WAIT
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

Alright...I think the thread can be closed now <_<