Cross Ressurection and In Game Confliction

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

He means for the situation.

Of course, Samantha is a whore, so she had to divert the conversation for me.

YOU DON'T COME BACK FROM THE CROSS TO BIG ANGRY MAGES FOR YOUR BAG!

I hope for you that you mean the char, otherwise it's a personal insult and forbidden.
In that case take this as an official admonishment.
Arien
Kurga Wolfbane

Post by Kurga Wolfbane »

I've said all I can. I don't want to argue with you. If I am wrong, the GM's can tell me, but I don't think I am.

I try the best I can, defying old characters like silverbrand, defying Laws, 'fuzzy' peacemakers, 21st century mentality, defying biased GM's all to fight a war in an ORC fashion that I probably won't win anyway. So lay off.

It may be silly to you, but RP of Kurga right now is Vengence and pure hatred of Dwarves. Thats all. I may not win, But I'll give it a good try!
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

@Ku'Agor

May I remember you that it is not allowed to insult others here and you just broke the rules of this forum? You have time to remove that insult. Before i have to ask a GM to do so.
Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

@Kurga
If you're so into RP, why not start at the basics instead of going so far?

- Spam deleted -

Arien
A dark figure

Post by A dark figure »

megaswootpancakes.

The Seer enjoys your humor, Ku'Agor.
Take that as a warning.
Last edited by A dark figure on Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

Samantha Meryadeles wrote:
Of course, Samantha is a whore, so she had to divert the conversation for me.

YOU DON'T COME BACK FROM THE CROSS TO BIG ANGRY MAGES FOR YOUR BAG!
technically i didnt say it
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

You can't know if a wind spell does or does not teleport one trough wall. The intention was not to do so, but to make the orcess stop attacking.
And as I said, you should of considered that and his verbal warnings a ... warning :)
Kurga Wolfbane

Post by Kurga Wolfbane »

Basics?

How does an Orc on the trail for Blood be basic????

#me growls

Victim shivers

#me laughs and says "just kidding, haha!"

C'mon. What do you want Orcs to be like? Pansies in the field? They are Orcs! and it's time they acted like it. They fight, they growl, they kill, they drink blood of their victims and they enslave their enemies families. It's all on the website. There's too many "Goody-Two-Shoes" in this fuzzy peaceloving game! We Need Orcs to spice things up! I don't see any other villains around. Even Avalyon, the great Black Mage himself! is busying himself with simple games of chance. *Yawn*

I'm sure those people in the Tavern will think twice today before fighting with an Orc! That's the point! Expect more Molotov Cocktails!

Orcs should be feared. This whole war started because the dwarves act like they aren't scared of 'Jack'! I consider that poor RP when a 7 foot Green Beast with Fangs is staring at a 3 foot dwarf. Well, I am re-inventing the Orc image. They should be feared!

That's the whole point of this war!!!!!!
Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

..What the hell are you on about? I'm talking about your roleplay.

Here you are, setting the stage of war, yet you just ran back into the lion's den for a bag and magical longsword. That is what I mean. Your killer instincts are already too 'overly-appreciated.'
Rasteel Olin

Post by Rasteel Olin »

I agree with Kurga.
I'm starting to wish I played again, Johnny Lant would love her. :P
Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

You agree with her roleplay perspective, but what about her roleplay in question?
Rasteel Olin

Post by Rasteel Olin »

I didn't see her roleplay, but I too agree orcs should be somewhat 'feared'. The orc's histories are mostly about raiding villages, sieging towns, etc... Orcs aren't really supposed to be allowed to walk down town freely and have a beer with friends. They COULD do that once in a while, but probably, they would be the town's center of attention as they're in it. And the center of attention in a bad way:
e.g: Guards and town's warriors surrounding the building, making sure no one gets hurt by these orcs..
You know what I mean?
Damn you, Josh... Now.. I'm starting to.. argh.. *creates a character*

Edit: Well I didn't read all the thread, just the part about her(?) creating a war against the dwarves.. Now if after she gets killed, she goes back to her depot, gobs a few healing potions then comes back to finish off her targets, then she should get banned. Eventhough I know that happens a lot, but when you wanna create so much noise with roleplay, at least roleplay.

Now that's what tickles my pickle.
Last edited by Rasteel Olin on Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

I'm spreading the ownsauce on thick, hun.
Kurga Wolfbane

Post by Kurga Wolfbane »

[quote="Ku 'Agor]Here you are, setting the stage of war, yet you just ran back into the lion's den for a bag and magical longsword. That is what I mean. Your killer instincts are already too 'overly-appreciated.'[/quote]

Umm...WTF does "Overly-appreciated" mean?

She is an Orc. Nothing else needs to be said. If you played your Orcs like they should be, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

As I remember, KU said he would help, then sits back while all this is going on.

Zub just stares at the sky in the desert and wants to talk about how cold the air is?

Your characters are played more like disfigured Humans than Orcs. So STFU about my Roleplay!
Gildon

Post by Gildon »

Kurga Wolfbane wrote:[quote="Ku 'Agor]Here you are, setting the stage of war, yet you just ran back into the lion's den for a bag and magical longsword. That is what I mean. Your killer instincts are already too 'overly-appreciated.'

She is an Orc. Nothing else needs to be said. If you played your Orcs like they should be, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

As I remember, KU said he would help, then sits back while all this is going on.

Zub just stares at the sky in the desert and wants to talk about how cold the air is?

Your characters are played more like disfigured Humans than Orcs. So STFU about my Roleplay![/quote][/quote]

Well, well... We have a stereotypical person here.

So you based all orcs should be vicious
All humans should be peaceful
All elves should be smart and not with Silverbrand

I mean c'mon, ffs, people have personalities.
Rasteel Olin

Post by Rasteel Olin »

- Spam deleted -

Arien
Gildon

Post by Gildon »

Gildon wrote:
Kurga Wolfbane wrote:[quote="Ku 'Agor]Here you are, setting the stage of war, yet you just ran back into the lion's den for a bag and magical longsword. That is what I mean. Your killer instincts are already too 'overly-appreciated.'

Your characters are played more like disfigured Humans than Orcs. So STFU about my Roleplay!
[/quote]

Well, well... We have a stereotypical person here.

Last edited by Gildon on Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

Damn you, Josh... Now.. I'm starting to.. argh.. *creates a character*
an orc-char?
Rasteel Olin

Post by Rasteel Olin »

Hmm.. *ponders*..
I don't know.
If I spoke German, I would've done a barbarian, but I don't :P
Kurga Wolfbane

Post by Kurga Wolfbane »

Gildon wrote: Well, well... We have a stereotypical person here.

If they don't have an RP reason for acting 'contrary' to their natures, yes.

What's the point of races if everyone just acts the same? There are races for a reason, and sorry buddy, but people like conflict. Orcs were designed (as anyone can read on the site) to start conflict. Why else play an Orc, the most hated race on the Isle?
Gildon

Post by Gildon »

Rankor is a human, and I can clearly say, he is more hated than most orcs :\

And btw, why the hell are you contradicting yourself? You say all orcs should be vicious, then you say what's the point of all races being the same.

Honestly please... Go join the local debating club in school.

EDIT: Actually, Rankor is one of the most hated characters in Illa.
Last edited by Gildon on Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Kurga Wolfbane wrote:

You.. suck... nads.

My orcs are well appreciated for one major reason

They aren't blood whores, like the general orc will be if you have your foul ways. "WE R ORC! WE SMASH!! YAY!!! LOLOLOL"

First off; KU IS UNARMED! HE HAS A DEMON ROTTING IN HIS FLESH, HE CANNOT FIGHT.

Zub was being AFK walked while I made that really long post that resembled nitram style; so when you caught him standing next to water 'stuck', I went with the flow.

Yeah, you're now insulting my CHARACTER ROLEPLAY. I said that it was BAD. TO. RESSERRECT. AND. GET. YOUR. ITEMS. BACK.

You have officially treaded to the territory of disrespect and left my quiet discussion property.
Kurga Wolfbane

Post by Kurga Wolfbane »

Gildon wrote: And btw, why the hell are you contradicting yourself? You say all orcs should be vicious, then you say what's the point of all races being the same.
And maybe you need english lessons. As in "all races being the same" meaning the same to each other as the plural form of RACE implies. Individuals within races can be different, but thats why we have Roleplay. :P

Gildron 0 - Kurga -1 :P

We are getting off topic, so I will finish this now. Bye!
Rasteel Olin

Post by Rasteel Olin »

Josh can't spell shit while he's angry.
Resurrect* babes.
Like that time, Johnny Lant would' fight Mark Strongarm with Ku, I remember, he said: KARL YOU F********** - Arien -!!$!$!!
Or something like that. :'D
Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

- Spam deleted -

Arien
Gildon

Post by Gildon »

Kurga Wolfbane wrote:
Gildon wrote: And btw, why the hell are you contradicting yourself? You say all orcs should be vicious, then you say what's the point of all races being the same.
And maybe you need english lessons. As in "all races being the same" meaning the same to each other as the plural form of RACE implies. Individuals within races can be different, but thats why we have Roleplay. :P

Gildron 0 - Kurga -1 :P

We are getting off topic, so I will finish this now. Bye!
Nice job on commenting on my grammar, you win there ;)

But yet you put yourself -1 for some reason, maybe you know your loss in this debate is inevitable, so thus, you suckz0rz.
Rasteel Olin

Post by Rasteel Olin »

Now now kiddies, enough slut fighting, yes?
Go play with your toes or something, and stop bitching on here.
Gildon

Post by Gildon »

I WIN!
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

If I spoke German, I would've done a barbarian, but I don't
just wait...
our third farm might be for a "new language" clan.
Rankor is a human, and I can clearly say, he is more hated than most orcs :\
signed....
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

This entire conversation was just flaming. *sigh*

Coming from the cross to confront your enemies again...is simply poor role play. Sorry Gildon, just please do not do it again.

I find it sad when people that know they are weaker than the "bad guy" they confront stands before them and they wait around to attack until a stronger character comes. This was the problem with Gildon in front of Eliza's shop. Dain had little else to do to a man that will wait around until his stronger friends show up, than kill that man. It is not poor role play to #me strike his blades at the man, if the attacker has a reason to attack. Do not(logically) expect to be able to ban some one for a month from town and not get conflict, at least not right now in the game.