Farmer's Union

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Tanistian_Kanea

Post by Tanistian_Kanea »

((we are still here, no locky, just not board active right now. you see winter, can't farm, farmers don't get out much :p))
Tanistian_Kanea

Post by Tanistian_Kanea »

i would like to ask all current members, what they think of us joining with the tailoring guild. It had attempted to bec reated but died when it's leader left. If it where to restart would be generous enough to offer a joint guild?
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

Dear Farmers,

The Bund der Waldläufer (Ranger) is looking for a place to meet, and work.
Perhaps we can also use your land?
For rent or for sale, if the guild does not longer exist?
We would be glad to see a Cooperation with the farmers Union.

I would be glad to hear from you.

Best Regards

Calenleia
~Member of the rangers
Matron

Post by Matron »

The guild excists, at least some members are still there though our leader seems to be inactive for a while. Meet me at the Union and maybe we can talk about your plans and such,
Magnus
Last edited by Matron on Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

Gern treff ich euch Magnus, wenn meine Zeit es erlaubt ((eventuell heut abend?!?)), ich werde nach euch Ausschau halten.

Calenleia
Matron

Post by Matron »

Ich bin meist morgens anzutreffen ((ab 20.30 Uhr)), einfach rufen, wenn du dort bist,
Magnus
Last edited by Matron on Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matron

Post by Matron »

Someone removed the note
Last edited by Matron on Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Matron

Post by Matron »

Sadly I have to announce that Merung and Annouka decided to leave us.
Therefore only Gil (who is not arround these days), Tanistian and me are left. Plans concerning a cooperation between the rangers' guild (Waldläuferbund) and the farmers union are in pogress, more informations will follow soon,
Magnus
Last edited by Matron on Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matron

Post by Matron »

Today I have two announcements:

- Richard Martins is now a member of the Union and I want to point out that I don't care what he did in the past when the temple excisted

- I offer everyone who has difficulties to find work because of certain "doings" he/she/it comitted once a place in the Union as long as she/it/he learned how to behave..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heute gibt es zwei Ankündigungen:

- Richard Martins ist nun ein Mitglied der Union und ich möchte klarstellen, dass es mir egal ist, was er einst tat, als der Tempel noch existierte

- Ich biete jedem, der Schwierigkeiten hat, Arbeit zu finden aufgrund von Taten, die er/sie/es begang einen Platz in der Union an, solange sie/es/er gelernt hat, wie man sich benimmt..

Magnus
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

Hiho old friends! It makes me happy to see the Union stronger than ever! I hope to visit your lovely fields some day. I do so miss the fields of Illarion, they are nothing like here. I do hope to see you soon.

~Yours Forever~
Nilo
Matron

Post by Matron »

Visit them and stay if you want to, you're welcome,
Magnus
Matron

Post by Matron »

The Farmers Union now cooperates with Rosendil Manufactures.
That does not mean big changes. Only a few points should be given attention to:

- Rosendil is now a member of the Union
- All workers of the Manufacture are allowed to work on the Union's area but they are not allowed to farm
- Trades between Farmers and Tailors are of course allowed but should basically be changing trades (crops for tailored goods or similar) but I won't hinder anybody to also pay with money
- The workers are no real members of the Union and will therefore not receive a key to our building

I hope I did not forget anything but will not hesitate to update the board if something is missing,
Magnus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Die Farmers Union arbeitet nun mit der Rosendil Manufaktur zusammen. Das zieht keine großartigen Veränderungen mit sich, doch sollte folgendes beachtet werden:

- Rosendil ist nun ein Mitglied der Union
- Allen Arbeitern der Manufaktur ist es gestattet, auf unserem Gelände zu arbeiten, jedoch dürfen sie kein Ackerbau betreiben
- Handel zwischen Bauern und Schneidern ist natürlich erlaubt, doch sollten es vor allem Tauschgeschäfte sein (Feldfrüchte gegen Schneiderware), doch werde ich auch keinen daran hindern, wenn er mit Geld handeln möchte
- Die Arbeiter sind keine richtigen Mitglieder der Union und bekommen deshalb keine Schlüssel zu unserem Gebäude

Ich hoffe, dass ich nichts vergessen habe aber werde das Brett sofort auf den neuesten Stand bringen, sollte noch etwas sein,
Magnus
Matron

Post by Matron »

The current member-list/Die derzeitige Mitgliederliste:

Tanistian Kanea
Richard Martins
Rosendil
Theobald Platschfuß (an interview is planned)
Felicitas Morgentau
Annouka (readded)
Magnus Magnol
...und Narilo

Again I hope I did not miss anybody..
Wieder hoffe ich, niemanden vergessen zu haben..

Magnus
Last edited by Matron on Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pygrus

Post by Pygrus »

Doch!!!!!!! Und du hast meinen Schlüssel, und du hast gesagt du bringst ihn wieder und und und.
Aber neiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.
~Narilo~
Matron

Post by Matron »

Du bekommst einen neuen, solltest du jemals wieder bei der Union sein,
Magnus
Pygrus

Post by Pygrus »

Ich weiß jan nie ob jemand da ist.
Setzt einfach einen Tee auf und schickt mir eine Taube.
~Narilo~
Matron

Post by Matron »

Felicitas Morgentau, a lively halfling-lady is now another member of the Union,
Magnus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felicitas Morgentau, eine lebensfrohe Halblingsdame, ist nun ein weiteres Mitglied der Union,
Magnus
Eranduin Carras

Post by Eranduin Carras »

Sehr geehrte Farmers Union,

E&C Trading wäre an einer Partnerschaft interessiert.

MfG

Eranduin Carras
Matron

Post by Matron »

A badly written parchment is attached at the board:

Three announcements for the members and all the others who read these notes:

- I am back and feel very well, thanks to William Elderberry who saved me risking his own life
- There will be no cooperation with the E&C Trading as we already cooperate with Rosendil Manufactures
- The time of planting crops does not last very long anymore but I want to tell everybody who needs them that our wares will still be available

Magnus
Matron

Post by Matron »

- The first worker of Rosendil Manufactures who is allowed to use our tools and also the sheep for his tailor-craft is Riyun
- And we have a new member, Darney de Soley who does now have all the rights every member has
- I will order some new keys which will be paid by the part of the guild's treasury which I have in my depot (5 silver)
Magnus
Executor

Post by Executor »

I am not sure if it is vegetables you sell here, but if it is, I wuld like to order 100 onions. Is this possible?

Aenarion
Matron

Post by Matron »

Sadly not, onions do not grow on this part of the island.
Try asking the people of the Nordmark, Vanima or Trolls Bane.

And I use this parchment to announce that today is a somehow lucky day. Not only Darney became a new member, also Theobald, a lively halfling, joined our guild,
Magnus
Feyaria

Post by Feyaria »

Dear Farmer's Union,
I'm in need of 50 cabbages for the purpose of making green color. Please send me a dove with your offer.

Liebe Farmer's Union,
ich benötige 50 Kohlköpfe um grüne Farbe herzustellen. Bitte schickt mir eine Taube mit einem Angebot.

Feyaria Funkenflug Lassan
Matron

Post by Matron »

50 Kohlköpfe sind 2 Silberstücke, jedoch lässt sich das auch nochmal vor Ort verhandeln.

Soviel dazu, dann noch eine kleine Nachricht an unsere zwei neue Altsprachler:
Ihr könnt euch jetzt eure Schlüssel zum Haus abholen,
Magnus
Matron

Post by Matron »

New announcement are to make:

- Tipperton, called Tip by his friends, is our newest member. He is another lively halfling
- Every new and also every old member can ask me for wheat bundles to train her/his/its flailing method. The grain is yours of course
- The warrior Raven offered us his sword if we ever need protection (longer journeys with cows)
- It's getting colder, don't miss your chance to refill your depots so you can supply the island's people with vegetables when they are not growing
- I heard of an elf who says he is/was a member of the Union. I don't know him yet but if you (the elf) read this, meet me, please

Magnus
Matron

Post by Matron »

I apologize for the fact that a name was missing on our member-list for a long time now though the elf who is called Arcia already joined the Union when it was founded. He is hereby (re-)added,
Magnus

A small list is attached to the note:

Arcia
Tanistian Kanea
Richard Martins (his death does not hinder me to call him a member)
Rosendil
Felicitas Morgentau
Annouka
Tipperton
Darney de Soley
Gilbert Merimac
Tihya Fifalas <-
Magnus Magnol

Workers of Rosendil Manufactures who are allowed to work on our ground:
Riyun
Ichus Zmorl <-

I guess I forgot someone, so just send me a dove and I will correct it
Last edited by Matron on Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Matron

Post by Matron »

A new member, the beautiful and very friendly elfess Tihya Fifalas, was added to our member-list. She is new to the island so please support her if she needs your help. Also Rosendil got a new worker, Ichus Zmorl, he has the same rights concerning our ground/tools/sheep as Riyun,
Magnus
Matron

Post by Matron »

Members and people of Gobaith who read this, the grounds are now frozen, none of our crops are growing anymore but still there are some wares stored. For example we can offer tomatoes, cabbage, hops and large amounts of grain which are especially cheap. We don't want you to starve during this cold time.
Also I invite every lumberjack to join my trips to the western forrest for getting some firewood. Send me a dove if you are interested,
Magnus
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

i would like to join.

-TomWolf
Matron

Post by Matron »

If you're not coming to us because the winter hinders you to get some deers that shouldn't be a problem, meet me at the Union whenever you feel like walking this long way,
Magnus