Magierakademie / Magic academy

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Löwenherz

Anmeldung

Post by Löwenherz »

Ich ((Sarina)) Würde mich gerne bei der Magie Akademie einschreiben.
Ich würde mich über eine Positive Antwort freuen.

Sarima
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Kazar al Stinion is banned from the Academy for one year ((4 mounths RL)).

High mage Djironnyma

~~~

Kazar al Stinion ist für ein Jahr vond er Akademie verbannt (( 4 Monate RL)).

Hochmagier Djironnyma
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

((please all of you register at our board
---
bitte regestriert euch alle auf unserem board))
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

((I hope that you'll still anounce lessons and important stuff here, because i still can't log in there :( ))
Asesino

Post by Asesino »

I will hold a lesson about Ethnology ((Today,saturday 21st 8:00 PM GMT))
It will be hold in the Academy's Library.

Duchan an Infarion

~~~~

Ich werde eine Stunde über Ethnologie halten ((heute samstag 21. 20:00 GMT))
Die Stunde wird in der Akademiebibliothek stattfinden

Duchan an Infarion
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

I hope to attend them both.

Alli
Adept
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

As do I.

~William Elderberry~
~Adept~
Llama

Post by Llama »

I wish to learn the ancient tongue, and I have obtained a book to help me, however it seems that i need it signed by a teacher or so before I can start my studies.

Will a teacher please sign the book for me, so that i may walk across the path to learning?

~Kawako Tao~
Adept
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

Hadrian_Abela wrote:I wish to learn the ancient tongue, and I have obtained a book to help me, however it seems that i need it signed by a teacher or so before I can start my studies.

Will a teacher please sign the book for me, so that i may walk across the path to learning?

~Kawako Tao~
Adept
The same is for I, although i am still awaiting acceptance to the acadamy,

Baurus
rosalia

danke

Post by rosalia »

Werte Magier

ich bedanke mich herzlichst für die aufnahme in die akademie. es ist mir eine ehre als adept zu eurer gemeinschaft zu gehören.
ich werde geduldig und fleissig lernen.

hochachtungsvoll

rosalia
Korwin

Post by Korwin »

On ((Saturday 28, 15:00 GMT)) I will hold a lecture about the history of the Early Ages, beginning with the Age of Legends and proceeding so far as time allows. ((The lesson won't go longer than 45 minutes)) Although this topic deals heavily with the gods, I feel it is an important first step for all those pursuing the subject of history.

This lesson will be taught in the New Language. Registration is not neccesary, and no penalty will be inflicted for lateness, but the lesson will begin immediately at the scheduled time. Please meet in the Academy library.

-Orren Padick
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

((das is 17:00 uhr für die deutschen oder?))
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

((ja))
Cuthalion

Post by Cuthalion »

Greetings! I just arived in this land, and want to become a mage. I do not know very much about how you do things in this strange part of the world, but I do know that I want to learn the art beautiful of magic. Any chance that you can accept yet another pupil? ((Sry if I did something wrong, but as you maybe understand, im new=) Joined yesterday. These meetings that you arange, are they set in real time? Im from Norway, so I use the same timezone as Germany. should we roleplay on this forum too? Sorry if I have ruined the setting here, but I didnt know what to do.=)))
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

To join the academy you must accept the Kodex.

High mage Djironnyma
Cuthalion

Post by Cuthalion »

I accept the Kodex
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

The group witch is called "Knights of Kallahorn" is banned form the academy for attacking a Represetative of the Academy.

High mage Djironnyma

~~~

Die Gruppe die "Knights of Kallahorn" gennant wird, ist wegen dem Angriff auf einen Repräsentant der Akademie, von selbiger verbannt.

Hochmagier Djironnyma
Gildon

Post by Gildon »

Sir Farron,

As interested as I am in the lesson, could the timing be earlier? I will be unable to make if it is not changed.

~Rina Troplite~
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

I will try my best to attend Mage Farron's lesson.

Signed:
Kevin Lightdot
Gildon

Post by Gildon »

As will I, but I may not be able to due to personal reasons

(( Bloody exams tommorow ;( ))
Cuthalion

Post by Cuthalion »

I am almost certain that I will come.
((Thanks to all of you that havesent me pm's =). How do one send those? Also, where can one see old classes, like read referates? A teacher told me that it is posible. And one more thing, I might just be blind, but how do you send pm's`))

Adept Cuthalion
Cuthalion

Post by Cuthalion »

The road to Trolls bane is no loner safe. Today I met 2 wolfs and something that looked like a goblin on my way there. A couple of hours later when I was heading back, I met something that looked like a Wherewolf, which attacked me. Further on I met 4 more wolfs. I should also mention that I was attacked in Trolls bane today. A human which had a pet in form of a ghost in the shape of a skeleton confronted me. I asked if he wanted something, and he said yes, before he attacked me. I ran into the tavern, which was close, and of corse he didnt follow me there. However he managed to hurt me on the way. I was also told of an other attack earlier at the day. The attack hapened near the pond where the pigs live, in Trolls bane.

Cuthalion Adept
Cuthalion

Post by Cuthalion »

I will soon reach the academy

Cuthalion Adept
Llama

Post by Llama »

I'll attend the lesson

~Kawako Tao~
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

Unfortunetly, i won't be able to attend. I hope that someone will take notes of it.

~Avalyon el'Hattarr~
~Adept~
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

I would like to apologise for the actions taken by the knighthood (I believe it was to attack the high mage Djirronyma), if I have heard about it well enought, Dain has attacked first and Mark followed in the battle. Dain is very new to the knighthood, he did not take in consideration the severity of his actions and he now understands that his action was not good, and he regrets it.

Non-the-less, I fully understand a simple apology is not enought for the actions which have been taken. And as such, the knighthood of kallahorn will offer a compensation to the academy hoping to be forgiven for the rash and unthought actions which have been taken.

The compensation up to now would be as such :

- 20 silver coins
- Two diamond rings of fair quality and conditions (which I have heard had magical abilitys)
- Open to reasonnable suggestions -

In dear hope that we can make up with this incident,

Arameh,
High Knight of Kallahorn
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

Dear "knight" Arameh,

since I am only an adept of the academy and not it's speaker, it's surely not my right to answer your pargement, but I am nothing but angry about you for the unignorable fact, that you think you could apologize with money and stones. Your army attacked Master Djironnyma, who was doing nothing, but standing around and now you think it's all forgotten if you pay a small fee? Unfortunately, I must say, that the rumors, I heared about you, Rothman and all the others were true. You and your knighthood are nothing but unhonorable, pathetic fools, who think that they can rule everything and everyone with their muscles and money. This is what I think about you and your followers.

~Taeryon Silverlight, Adept of The Magic Academy Of Gobiath
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

As I said, it was a newly sworn in member who started the assault, you cannot blame a whole guild because of the actions of one or two members, I even am wishing to pay for the fault of my page (which I had no control upon when he did since I was into a jail).

What if, as example, an adept attacked a member of the knighthood, while the actions wasnt ordered by a mage. Should I blame and ban the whole academy because of the action of one of their member? No, I shoulnt and I would not do so.

Offering a compensation towards acts I did not have control upon is this bad?.. I am only making an apology from the knighthood to the academy, does this deserve written assault from you, who do not know anything of what has happened? I do not think so, there is nothing else to do, since I cannot erase past.

The offer for the gift still stand, I await the message of a high mage.
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Facultative Subject: Meditation lesson one

The first lesson of Meditation will hold on afternoon of 1 Zas in the Academy Garden.

High mage Djironnyma

((Wensday 20:00 GMT (english time)))

~~~

Freiwilliges Fach: Meditation Stunde Eins

Die erste Stunde über Meditation wird am Nachmittag des ersten Zas im garten der Akademie abgehalten werden.

((Mittwoch 21:00 MEZ (GMT+1 / deutsche Zeit)))
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I admit I am at fault for the attack. Thoe it is not true Master Djironnyma and the other elf did nothing. They dilibritly blocked the entrance of anyone into Silverbrand. They did know both Lords Stephen and Arameh were inside the gates of Silverbrand and that there were many dwarves that possibly wanted them dead. I did this action not out of the orders of any member of the knighthood, but from my own instincts. I will personally take responsibility for the attack on Dijronnyma. I am not sure with elf was attacked since I knew neither name at the time. I do know one was attacked and only one.

~Laiden