Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:33 pm
by Garett Gwenour
it isn't a sword bug patric. and if it is i am unaware. as i have told nitram already what weapon i used and why it uses magic, if it was a problem i am sure he would have had a 'talk' with me too

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:50 pm
by Samantha Meryadeles
I told him too what i use and why, and he hasn't "talked" to me about it

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:17 pm
by Kevin Lightdot
Ahem, who'se ass did ya kiss?

I need some ass to kiss to when the '12 str= uber pwnage' bug comes around, and I can't decide on the flavor, I think I'll take Alli.
Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:09 pm
by Nalzaxx
You dont kiss anyone's ass.
Just hunt down quest characters and steal them.
Muahahaha.
Or if you're really evil.
Get your minions to do it.
Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:16 pm
by nmaguire
Kevin Lightdot wrote:Ahem, who'se ass did ya kiss?

I need some ass to kiss to when the '12 str= uber pwnage' bug comes around, and I can't decide on the flavor, I think I'll take Alli.
12 str= uber pwnage? My char has 18 strength... what's that mean then? (Only reason it has 18 is because I randomly selected the attributes))
Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:20 pm
by Avalyon el'Hattarr
OMG .. how can you randomly select your atributes? don't you care what type of caracter do you have?
Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:10 pm
by nmaguire
I do... but I pressed the button that sets them for you... and then only changed them a bit.
Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:21 pm
by Dónal Mason
Then they weren't random, they were a recommended set of statistics suitable for the type of character you wanted.
Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:04 am
by Kevin Lightdot
Down with max str chars! Boo!

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:40 pm
by Dom Bompatill Dent Ings
We are seeming to go a bit off topic here lol