A very late introduction

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Llama

Post by Llama »

Dónal Mason wrote:Quiet. That crap only happens in movies, Hadrien. Me, I'd keep my coat. I'd keep my lifeboat. Stuff the women, I value myself above anyone else.
I've done the coat thingy ;)... but for lifeboats.. well i didn't have the chance.

Tut Tut... You spelled my name wrongly.. and i value my name more than anyone else's Donald
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

Wohhho 15 year old nudist now i just have to find that weird 40 year old guy who phoned me on skype. Tell him to whip up a character, we should be closed down by x-mas :P

The rest is to stupid even for me,
I have shared my coat many times mind you.
edit wrote:The rest is to stupid even for me,
I should clarify i was refering to Donal and Hadrians discussion on Gender equality. I had not infact realised i had highjacked your welcome thread.

Glad to have you on board, excuse my sense of humor and read in context that i was not infact refering to you or your interests as stupid perhaps it will be easier to see i truly meant no harm.
Brian
Last edited by Pendar on Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

Ok everyone shut up! I shouldn't have even started this topic or said anything about my views! It's just how I believe. And do not argue with me on magick Poots. I mean it! I know what I'm talking about! Anyone who argues will pay in the end...Don't ask how.

Sorry I had to get that out...But still, don't argue with me on magick or my beliefs. I've had enough people bullshitting my beliefs this year. And by the way, Bush is not better than Kerry. I would actually rather have someone else than either of them. Like Ralph Nader or myself...

Now can an admin delete this topic before more shit starts to fly?

Oh, and Kiara is also a barbarianess. And I find nothing wrong with nudists or nudity. Again, don't argue with me on this. I have my ways, you all have yours. Now leave me the smile alone!

-Edit- Kiara shall be deleted. Pendar has informed me of a certain issue the GMs would have with her...
Silent Tear

Post by Silent Tear »

True.
Brian ALWAYS gives his nice leather coat to me, but threatens to kill me if i burn holes in it. :lol:

I do believe Brian even opened a door for me once. *shocked*
But hey...ive saved his life from the 9 guys he was trying to save me from. :lol:

Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

Please no more crap about coats!
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

At first I thought "A competent newbie! Yay!"

Now I'm thinking "A rather creepy newbie...yay..."
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

Ok now you're calling me creepy. That crosses the line! Expect a PM from me saying you are cursed by the Goddess, Dónal. Like the one I sent Poots.

Now please, may an Admin or GM delete this thread? I'm tired of this...
Silent Tear

Post by Silent Tear »

You dont need to read the thread. :wink:
Just ignore it. :lol:
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

Cursing people should be against the rules. Cursing people is nasty.

Edit: Just needed to add a LOL.
Pocal

Post by Pocal »

Telling anyone about yourself always opens the door to possible flaming. Hate to say it, but when you hit 'Submit' to start this thread, you opened many doors of flaming.
Poots

Post by Poots »

you can curse me as much as you want, it does nothing. you probaly believe magick because you tried to make something happen and it did. It happens alot. just think about the chances of it happening. I blame this on harry potter, bad influence. I don't care who you want to be president so I won't fight you. Gm's, tell me if I'm going to far here. nobody believes magick because there is no proof that it exists. no one has flown on a magic carpet or shot balls of fire from their fingers. oh yeah, about that cursing messesge you sent me, does magick work over the internet? you don't know me, all you know about me is what I said, and If you can make magick trace down my user name, (Poots), that's pretty strong magick, that's if it existed. also, who is the goddess? is that why you make female characters? who am I an enemy of? what the hell does shine mean? I also posted in one of your threads, do I get double cursed? just thought I would put my beliefs and thoughts in as you put yours, and like you said, don't fight me on this lol.
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

YOU KNOW NOTHING!
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

And you know nothing of functioning without cursing people and screaming like a zealot about your goddess. Way to go, you just smashed my belief that perhaps one day, religion won't be a horrible, horrible thing.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

-Closed-