Rumors

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Faladron

Post by Faladron »

You hear rumours of a piece of sky having fallen down near trollsbane and a demon like creature scarvenging the area around trollsbane for food... furthermore an elf is reported missing...
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

You hear, late at night the howling of wolves..perhaps..calling to each other. With each passing night, the call grows louder. You even hear reports of wolf-like creatures moving through the town, watching people, silently.
Gago Thumbber

Post by Gago Thumbber »

You hear that at the end of the festival, a duel contest took place to entertain the crowd of citizens. Your hear that the winner of the contest was a strange boy with blue hair that is often relationed to the adventurer Dominik Windslasher.

Between the claps and yells, you hear from the mouths that knew the blue haired boy, his name: Kamik.
Thalodos Artemetus

Post by Thalodos Artemetus »

You hear two old women gossiping about an elf who entered skull territory and hasn't been seen since.
Lady Arynne

Post by Lady Arynne »

Arynne Halfmoon rushes into the town, badly cut and sobbing.

"Thalodos...he's gone!" she gasps, "I saw him go in the cave...and he never came out!"
Drugar Stonesmasher

Post by Drugar Stonesmasher »

Some people claim, that something strange happened to the Trolls Bane Pigs. Several were ripped to pieces and the remnants burned. Large tracks were seen in the mud.
Galim

Post by Galim »

You hear from some peoples that they saw a young boy with golden hair and a handsome and bold face walking to the southern forrest, whistling a sad tune. They also tell he threw a last sad smile into the direction of the town before the coppice seem to swallow him away as he entered
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

You overhear two lumberjacks speaking in the tavern:

"...It was huge! Had to be over three times the size of any man. I didn't get a good look, really...there were trees falling all around me as this thing charged through!"

"What did it look like--I mean--from what you could see?"

"Well, I didn't see it's body very well. All I could tell is that it was big and fat and green as a troll..."

"Was it a troll?"

"Oh no. No. It was much more horrifying. It's body was covered in horns and it devoured everything in it's path. At one point it lunged at me with it's mouth! I thought it would eat me!"

"You saw it's face, then?"

"Oh. Sure. Sure. It was disgusting. It had no less than five long tongues, and blood was all over it's face. It's teeth was as sharp as daggers, I tell you!."

"A demon?!"

"Perhaps...or maybe something worse..."
Heinrich Rheinfurt

Post by Heinrich Rheinfurt »

A merchantship seems to have anchored in the little bay west from Trollsbane and few sailors have been seen walking in the streets.

There is a rumor that the ship was damaged in a storm and needs repairs until it can leave the bay.
Caitlin Fergus

Post by Caitlin Fergus »

You hear that Caitlin Fergus was walking around with a speaking pig, talking to it.
Driaa Dellwood

Post by Driaa Dellwood »

You hear tht the silver-haired elfess that had been wandering the streets of trollsbane for days has at last recovered her memory...

It seems she is an elven princess, but from where no one knows.
Larodo Woodsman

Post by Larodo Woodsman »

A strange looking man in a hooded black cloak stops you in the street...
"Larodo Woodsman has returned from the depths of the underworld after being there for months! How did he return and why was he returned? He isn't the cheerful little elf he used to be..."
Last edited by Larodo Woodsman on Mon May 30, 2005 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anarchist

Post by Anarchist »

You hear an elf cast ice flames while trying to fight off an orc by the name of Cyrus
Kamik Windslasher ~

Post by Kamik Windslasher ~ »

Your hear that a housewife had a discussion with her husband at the public square. The other women near were all gossiping about the subject and, what it seems, was the late hour the husband was coming from work, always drunk.
Kamik Windslasher ~

You hear that the son of a merchant family took a ship to far lands, to study magic. The family was proud of him and waved to the boy at the harbour on his departure.
Kamik Windslasher ~

You hear a rumour amongst the children of Troll's Bane that their classes at the library were going to be suspended due to the teacher being sick. However, a substitute teacher, a halfling, was found and the children whispers to each other how funny it is that their new teacher is smaller than them.
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

Passing by the workshop in Troll's Bane, you hear a human and a dwarf talking inside.

- "I only have 14 copper and some leather hides..."
- "Keep it, bring me the head of Cyrus"
- "That sounds like a sound deal, agreed"
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

You walk by crazy looking person in an alley way, he is talking to himself, "That halfling girl with the ragdoll is haunted by those Ghosts! I hope the First Knight of Kallahorn can really help her, she is so adorable!"
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

Rumors spread that Arkadia, The Queen of Death herself, is fleeing back to the island after a failed campaign to conquer her homelands
Anarchist

Post by Anarchist »

You hear a rumor Cyrus has killed himself
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

The elfess Quinasa has been seen walking the streets. Gaunt and pale she looks and she shies away from people. She does not linger long in one spot but she rarely leaves the safetly of the town walls and carries a long axe always at her side.
Heinrich Rheinfurt

Post by Heinrich Rheinfurt »

You hear a rumor that a merchant ship that was anchored in the lagoon west from Trollsbane has lifted its sails and headed into the sea
Valerie

Post by Valerie »

A woman makes her way into the shop to sell her crops. She looks about expecting to be welcomed by the little girl Valerie. Not seeing the small girl, she asks the closest person to her if they have seen Valerie. The man shakes his head. The woman says to herself "Where could she be? I havent seen her in days"
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Two woman are having a conversation in the shop, both seem middle aged and gossip mongerers...

Woman 1- "Those ghosts followed that poor halfling into town! Thank goodness Pendar and his guard were there to save it.."

Woman 2- "Yes but did you see how the Knight of Kallahorn and the Captain of the Guard argued about it later on? I wonder what they were argueing about..."
Kamik Windslasher ~

You hear that some people saw through their windows three orcs and a boy carrying a wounded man and a woman to the shop
Cain Freemont

Post by Cain Freemont »

You hear rumor of a tall, somewhat built figure investigating the prospected area the Knights of Kallahorn are considering founding a town on.

You also overhear the same figure conversing with locals near Eliza's shop about philosophy and fate.
Gwynnether

Post by Gwynnether »

You hear the rumor that there is a painting contest taking place soon.
Galim

Post by Galim »

You hear that Galim, once Bishop of Silverbrand, left the dwarventown and is now nomore citizen and Bishop of it.

------------

Du hörst das Galim, einst Bischof Silberbrands, die Zwergenstadt verlassen hat und nun weder Bischof noch Bürger jener ist.
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

You hear about an unusual trinket falling from the talons of a great eagle.

You hear about a scarecrow beginning to talk to people, but quickly being killed.
Lady Arynne

Post by Lady Arynne »

You hear of a small, peaceful elfess begging for the charm to be returned to the scarecrow. Townspeople say they also saw her through their windows, following a halfling, a human, and another elfess, and appealing to them to comply to no more violence over the charm. 'What's done is done' they heard her shout....